Evolution?

Boflo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
Assuming that the theory of evolution is true, how is it that apes still exist? Did they choose not to evolve? I am not dismissing the theory just curious as to why they (apes, chimps, etc.) are not extinct, and there is a need to find a missing link that is no long with us. Now, before I get attacked I want to make it clear that I have yet to draw my own conclusion, and I am searching for answers from both sides of the fence (evolution/creation). Thanks in advance!!

Kiranga karibu jamvini......

Kwanini huulizi binadamu hatuendelei kuevolve, au tumefikia level ya mwisho?

Kwanini bado kuna algae na fungi?

Kwanini kuna viruses?

Kwa maoni yangu ya kisayansi (si kiimani), hii process ni very slow na huchukua ages! Na kuna mafactors mengine mengi yanachangia ya kimazingira na kijiografia. So mabadiliko yanayoendelea yanaweza kuonesha significant change say baada ya miaka 1,000,000, hata mifupa yako itakuwa imedecay!

Asijesema evolution yetu ni kugeuka sex...Boflo hakawii kusema hivyo,lol!

Asijesema evolution yetu ni kugeuka sex...Boflo hakawii kusema hivyo,lol!

Kama ulikuwa mawazoni kwangu, hakawii kusema kuwa gay ni sign ya evolution development of great ape (Man). Hi hii hiii! (Lmy 36teeth OL)

Humans come from the primates. Gorillas and chimps are part of the simian tribes. But both the primates and the simians have a common ancestor. The twn primate twins were born,one male,one female. After almnst 900 generations,covering about 21,000 years,two creatures were born,the first true human were born. There are no missing links in evolution. The missing links which people are searching for cannot be found because they do not exist. If comditions are right,and if time elapses,the new species will appear suddenly. For example,now you have mass defections from ccm to cdm,which have got political confounded,they are trying to figure out what is causing it. And i use this word 'defection' because i am a ccm member. All these things which they go to seek,if they stopped to consider,can be found in ccm. But they are just infatuated with cdm sophistry.

Kwanini huulizi binadamu hatuendelei kuevolve, au tumefikia level ya mwisho?

Kwanini bado kuna algae na fungi?

Kwanini kuna viruses?

Kwa maoni yangu ya kisayansi (si kiimani), hii process ni very slow na huchukua ages! Na kuna mafactors mengine mengi yanachangia ya kimazingira na kijiografia. So mabadiliko yanayoendelea yanaweza kuonesha significant change say baada ya miaka 1,000,000, hata mifupa yako itakuwa imedecay!

evolution kwa binadamu imekwisha. Evolution,in essence,maana yake when a species mates,after many generation,a new type of creature appears. Now that humans have been mating for hundreds of thousands of years,and only humans have been appearing,it means that evolution has stoppf for humans.

Back
Top Bottom