Everything is stuck, nothing is done

Burkinabe

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2023
Asalam Aleykum.

I am writing this article being so disappointed.

Our nation is heading to the wrong direction and nobody seems to be concerned.

CAG report for 2022 has been discussed with our MPs, but nothing will be done towards those who misused public resources (money).

We were promised SGR will start operating in the mid of this year 2023, but nothing is going on, and nobody seems to be concerned!

JNHPP was initially promised to start operating with effect from January, 2022 before being shifted to January 2024, but I am not sure if it will be so and also nobody seems to be concerned!

Inflation is at its peak, almost everything is doubled in it's original price, but nobody seems concerned too!

Anyway, almost, everything has fallen apart and nobody seems to be concerned.

I am praying things to go on being harder and harder may be we can wake up as a Nation and do something to change the situation..

Bhagosha, tufwile.

Cherish every single moment you going through

Don't waste ur time on this Country you will end up being too disappointed

Live ur life ,take care of ur family .

Asalam Aleykum.

I am writing this article being so disappointed.

Our nation is heading to the wrong direction and nobody seems to be concerned.

CAG report for 2022 has been discussed with our MPs, but nothing will be done towards those who misused public resources (money).

We were promised SGR will start operating in the mid of this year 2023, but nothing is going on, and nobody seems to be concerned!

JNHPP was initially promised to start operating with effect from January, 2022 before being shifted to January 2024, but I am not sure if it will be so and also nobody seems to be concerned!

Inflation is at its peak, almost everything is doubled in it's original price, but nobody seems concerned too!

Anyway, almost, everything has fallen apart and nobody seems to be concerned.

I am praying things to go on being harder and harder may be we can wake up as a Nation and do something to change the situation..

Bhagosha, tufwile.

Ukitoa malalamiko toa na suluhisho

Back
Top Bottom