Evangelist Daddy Freeze

Sky Eclat

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2012
This is a Nigerian Evangelist, I was listening to him on you tube. He is condemning pastors who take seeds from their followers. He is saying if you want these poor people to havest what they are sawing give the a farm instead of reaping them off.

He went on and said you cannot compare the number of churches in Africa to the number of churches in China yet China is developing fast. So this God if he make people rich why does he listen to the Chinese and not Africans who sleep in churches to pray and saw seed to their postors?

Does God need our money before he bless us?

Me too I ask my self where we have made mistakes? We have churches after every ten houses.

Does God need our money for his blessings?
The answer is YES.
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say,"in what way have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.
You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse That there may be food in my house, and try Me now in this,"Says the LORD of hosts," if i will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive."
MALACHI 03:08-10.

The answer is YES.
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say,"in what way have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.
You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse That there may be food in my house, and try Me now in this,"Says the LORD of hosts," if i will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive."
MALACHI 03:08-10.
Malachi is talking about tithe, what Daddy Freeze is saying is about seeds you have to saw to resolve your issues.

Malachi is talking about tithe, what Daddy Freeze is saying is about seeds you have to saw to resolve your issues.
How do you understand about the term "seed" according to the statement that you quoted.

Mkuu, watu tuna make miungu wetu wa kusadikika vichwani mwetu kisha kuiabudu!

Tunasadikishwa kuwa miungu hiyo inapenda sana sadaka na jinsi unavyotoa sana ndivyo unavyojaziwa, yaani toa upewe!

Wakati unamtolea pesa zako binadamu, unajisadikisha kuwa unamtolea Mungu!

Ndiyo maana majamaa yametajirika sana kwa udhaifu ama tuseme kwa ujinga wa watu.

Warumi 10:14-15 "Basi wamwiteje yeye wasiyemwamini? Tena wamwaminije yeye wasiyemsikia? Tena wamsikieje pasipo mhubiri? Tena wahubirije, wasipopelekwa? Kama ilivyoandikwa, Ni mizuri kama nini miguu yao wahubirio habari ya mema!"

Labda tuanzie hapa Malaki 3:10,"Leteni ghalani mwangu zaka yote, ili nyumbani mwangu kuwe na chakula cha kutosha. Kisha mwaweza kunijaribu. Nijaribuni namna hiyo nanyi mtaona kama sitayafungua madirisha ya mbinguni na kuwatiririshia baraka tele"...

Labda tuanzie hapa Malaki 3:10,"Leteni ghalani mwangu zaka yote, ili nyumbani mwangu kuwe na chakula cha kutosha. Kisha mwaweza kunijaribu. Nijaribuni namna hiyo nanyi mtaona kama sitayafungua madirisha ya mbinguni na kuwatiririshia baraka tele"...
Mimi ninalipwa m shahara 3,000,000. Mwisho wa mwezi ninatoa 30,000 ya zaka na kila J2 ninatoa 5,000 sadaka.

Leo kuna Ibada ya uponyaji tunaambiwa tupande 1,000,000. Kila mtu

Meaning sawinga seed in Christian life is your good deeds.
Well, there's a point that you're missing. When we talk about sawning seed or giving tithes or offerings in Christian we are talking about the same thing in different forms.
A seed can be money/land/cow....etc the same applies to tithes and offerings.

Back
Top Bottom