Ethiopia's GDP overtakes Kenya's

Because I have a brain. If you had a functional one you would think so too.
Can not blame you because your parents raised a person with functional brain but not with proper manners .....

Hizo assumptions zako zipo based on quantitave economical progression lakini haziangalii other factors which may influence economical underperformance...

Katika economics hakuna kitu perfect ndo maana kuna hali Fulani zapaswa kuwekwa CONSTANT ili mawazo ya kiuchumi yaweze kufanikiwa...

Can not blame you because your parents raised a person with functional brain but not with proper manners .....

Hizo assumptions zako zipo based on quantitave economical progression lakini haziangalii other factors which may influence economical underperformance...

Katika economics hakuna kitu perfect ndo maana kuna hali Fulani zapaswa kuwekwa CONSTANT ili mawazo ya kiuchumi yaweze kufanikiwa...

The only thing I assumed is that you're a well educated person who understands the concepts of economics and linguistics - seems I was wrong. They are not assumptions. They are facts. I wished you guys had a better understanding of things, this place would be very educative. Let me make a final attempt at making you understand. Here is my exact post.

"The bigger the country (Populationwise and resourcewise), the more resourceful it is, the greater the chance that it has a bigger economy. Apparently Tanzania has never taken advantage of that."

Mark the words in bold. No where did I mention that no other factor influences how big an economy becomes. Of course you have to exploit the resources to build a big economy. You have to have a well functioning government with a good strategy, a hard working population and visionary leadership. Those are the factors Tanzania lacks.

Let me break it down for you in simpler terms. I have 100 hactares of land, you have one hactare of land. There is no guarantee that I will harvest more than you but I have the capacity to harvest 100 times more than you. If you plant and employ modern technology and I choose to plant only 0.1% of my land, you will harvest more than me not because I didn't have the resources but because I didn't take advantage of them. Meanwhile, with 100 hactares, if I only manage to harvest twice what you harvested then I have no bragging rights against you since I got the capacity to harvest 100 times what you harvest. I hope you get it now.

Guatemala imetuzidi????!!!!!! No, hapana, macho yananidanganya. Kazi baadoo wadau. Look at it this way : how do countries far smaller in size and natural endowment, exceed African nations.???
Also Ethiopian economy is the virtually the same size with twice the population, qualitatively that means they are poorer. And also basic indicators are pathetic there as in most african nations. Don't bring up the arguments about which economy grows faster than the other, when the economies in the region are not at the same stage of growth.

Mko wachache ILA hamjaweza kujitosheleza kwa chakula ndip maana WFP wako Kenya permanent. Acheni misifa ya kijinga. Kwanza mjitoshelesha mahitaji ya msingi ndio tuwaelewa.
Nani kakwambia Kenya haijitoshelezi kwa chakula? Kenya produces enuff foodstuff, it even has to exports much of it abroad. The bulk of its foreign earnings comes from agricultural produce, u are surely aware of that...
Kenya, after the RSA, is Africa's second largest exporter of fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy related products, coffee and tea to the EU. In this EAC region, who produces more wheat, sugar, rice, sorghum and barley than Kenya?
It is unfortunate that there should be pipo suffering from hunger in Turkana and amongst some of the refugees in the NE regions of Kenya, but they account less than 2% of the entire Kenya population. It all boils down to the govt's lack of planning to offset the problem there in time. But that doesnt in any way make Kenya a seriously food- scarce country. Kenya is wealthier than Tz partly bcos it produces more food than Tanzania and that it also exports lots of it.

And what other type of food does Kenya import from Tanzania apart from maize? What else does Tanzania export to Kenya anyway?

Export Promotion Council

FAO Country Profiles:Kenya

The only thing I assumed is that you're a well educated person who understands the concepts of economics and linguistics - seems I was wrong. They are not assumptions. They are facts. I wished you guys had a better understanding of things, this place would be very educative. Let me make a final attempt at making you understand. Here is my exact post.

"The bigger the country (Populationwise and resourcewise), the more resourceful it is, the greater the chance that it has a bigger economy. Apparently Tanzania has never taken advantage of that."

Mark the words in bold. No where did I mention that no other factor influences how big an economy becomes. Of course you have to exploit the resources to build a big economy. You have to have a well functioning government with a good strategy, a hard working population and visionary leadership. Those are the factors Tanzania lacks.

Let me break it down for you in simpler terms. I have 100 hactares of land, you have one hactare of land. There is no guarantee that I will harvest more than you but I have the capacity to harvest 100 times more than you. If you plant and employ modern technology and I choose to plant only 0.1% of my land, you will harvest more than me not because I didn't have the resources but because I didn't take advantage of them. Meanwhile, with 100 hactares, if I only manage to harvest twice what you harvested then I have no bragging rights against you since I got the capacity to harvest 100 times what you harvest. I hope you get it now.
Kwa nini unapenda sana personal attacks !!!!!!!....... Seems like you are not confident enough without making other people feel inferior to you but I won't take it

You seems also to be well educated but you have got one and only probleme "perfectionist yaani Mr never told"..... I 've always had a tough time to have a health conversation with you compared to your fellow Kenyans nd jf is very educative unless you take everything here very negatively

Every comparison made is based on the things which are compared...
Tanzania ina many resources compared to which country ?????.....
Je , natural resources ni only resources needed

Kila nchi INA resources " inputs"
Yaani human, capital , financial or etc .....
And all these resources are dependent on each other so, based on this view tz haina resources nyingi compared to other nations

Nakubaliana na wewe on leadership lakini katika hardworking population ...BIG NOPE

Tz is an agricultural based economy, Pia agricultural sector is a leading sector in provision of employments to the mass and also contributes much on our gdp...
Kama tanzanians wangekuwa lazy wasingepata extra agricultural output to export even to your beloved country

Dar ni coastal region kama Mombasa hivyo, you can not expect people to be more aggressive like in Nairobi

The only thing that Tanzania lacks is a strong private sector which implies "lower financial capability in utilizing our resources" but this will end so soon as a middle and higher income classes grows rapidly....

Kwa nini unapenda sana personal attacks !!!!!!!....... Seems like you are not confident enough without making other people feel inferior to you but I won't take it

You seems also to be well educated but you have got one and only probleme "perfectionist yaani Mr never told"..... I 've always had a tough time to have a health conversation with you compared to your fellow Kenyans nd jf is very educative unless you take everything here very negatively

Every comparison made is based on the things which are compared...
Tanzania ina many resources compared to which country ?????.....
Je , natural resources ni only resources needed

Kila nchi INA resources " inputs"
Yaani human, capital , financial or etc .....
And all these resources are dependent on each other so, based on this view tz haina resources nyingi compared to other nations

Nakubaliana na wewe on leadership lakini katika hardworking population ...BIG NOPE

Tz is an agricultural based economy, Pia agricultural sector is a leading sector in provision of employments to the mass and also contributes much on our gdp...
Kama tanzanians wangekuwa lazy wasingepata extra agricultural output to export even to your beloved country

Dar ni coastal region kama Mombasa hivyo, you can not expect people to be more aggressive like in Nairobi

The only thing that Tanzania lacks is a strong private sector which implies "lower financial capability in utilizing our resources" but this will end so soon as a middle and higher income classes grows rapidly....

Please, go back to where we started and you'll find the answer to which countries we are comparing to Tanzania at the moment. I don't insult people, I just have less tolerance to pathetic arguments.

Back
Top Bottom