IAfrika
JF-Expert Member
- Oct 4, 2014
- 280
- 222
You can ratify everything you want but at the end of the day each country will carry its own burden. M7 bado anang'ang'ania madaraka, JK ndio imetoka hiyo his time is up, hawezi hata kuonyesha sura baada ya Escrow . Hivi kweli Tanzania bado wana hamu na Escrow nyingine kutoka kwa manyang'au? I doubt it!
Watu walikuwa wanatolea mfano EU kuungana sasa yako wapi, wako njia panda tayari kuna mataifa yanataka kujiondoa kutokana na sera mbovu mbovu. Wengine wanafikiria matumbo yao tu hawafahamu you need to work hard wherever you are to achieve same goals. Kama Kenya ardhi yote kubwa iko mikononi mwa kenyatta et al ina maana waliobaki waje kwenye jumuiya wafaidike na ardhi ya Tanzania? Ngojeni vita baridi tu.
Within EAC, each country carries its on individual burden while EA collectively carries the burden of EAC.
On terms limits, I think they are overrated. Not to say that I don't want them. Liberia And Sierra Leon wameshindwa kukumbana na ebola na wako na vingozi waliochaguliwa kidemokrasia na hizo term limits. Lakini ebola ikifika Uganda kama hapo kitambo kidogo, M7 will deal with it like a piece of cake. Hii sio kumtetea M7 kwa kila jambo. Kenya hatukuwai fikiria kuwa Moi atawai toka madarakani.
EU closely resembles a confederation where there are no protections for small countries like Greece from powerful countries like Germany as is the case within the USA federation.
Land is just but one of the factors of production, very few people in the US own land. A good number owns intellectual property worth lots of money. This should not be taken to mean that I don't want land justice in EA countries because land is a controversial issue in all EA countries. I don't think anyone would want to make it an EAC issue.