Elizabeth

Mabel

JF-Expert Member
Sep 1, 2010
There was a married couple sleeping when an intruder entered their home and put a knife to the wife's neck. "Before I kill someone, I like to know their name. What's your name?" The shaking woman replied, "My name is Elizabeth." The intruder said, "My mother was named Elizabeth. I can't kill you."

He then turned to the husband and asked, "And what's your name?" "Phillip, but my friends call me Elizabeth!"

hahahaha :clap2::clap2: duh kweli kifo noma..naona intruder alicheka na kuondoka tu!!

dah! Ebwana wewee yan jamaa kaamua kujigeuza fasta duu! Kwel kifo co masihara ha,ha,ha,ha.ha,ha,haaa tena mbele ya mkewe ha,ha,ha,ha...!

dah! Ebwana wewee yan jamaa kaamua kujigeuza fasta duu! Kwel kifo co masihara ha,ha,ha,ha.ha,ha,haaa tena mbele ya mkewe ha,ha,ha,ha...!
Sio mke tu hata mbele ya watoto angekuwa Eliza, hah hah!

:A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20: hii kali kifo bana

There was a married couple sleeping when an intruder entered their home and put a knife to the wife's neck. "Before I kill someone, I like to know their name. What's your name?" The shaking woman replied, "My name is Elizabeth." The intruder said, "My mother was named Elizabeth. I can't kill you."

He then turned to the husband and asked, "And what's your name?" "Phillip, but my friends call me Elizabeth!"

hah hah hah!!! ina maana jamaa ni mse'nge, duuu mkewe alikuwa anaishi nae vipi