Edward lowassa the coming president

Jaja of Opobo

Aug 4, 2013
There is only one block to limit man from his ambitions and aspirations, only God can limit for he created downfalls and uprisings, if HE makes you stand no one will let you down.

Most critics which i hear against Edward Lowassa for not to become the next top employer is that same story of 'richmond'.

We cannot be too judgmental against Lowassa just because of that poorly created sagga against him of Richmond, especially for less proved allegations,and as you can remember those 'CCM prophets' who created the sagga condemned him unheard hence denied him natural justice right of being heard.

By the way i wonder while one of his deputy minister when he was minister for water claimed he is the one who initiated that massive lake victoria project to shinyanga, the deputy minister for energy during richmond sagga is just cool and was never involved in the Richmond sagga, and now is among the said to become presidential aspirants, to remind you, is one of the "CCM prophets".

I wonder they are speaking much of this illusion of richmond sagga against the clean Lowassa, but they do not talk of real issues such as, Sullivan Summit scandal, ESCROW account sagga, simply because their dirty masters are involved in.

These 'prophets' sacrificed Lowassa of that Richmond scandal,but they never tell us that Richmond existed far way back before Lowassa bacame the PM, starting from the most worst IPTL, and it also existed after him in DOWANS name and now SYMBION.

Now why sacrificing Lowassa and continuing defaming him, we thought first it was to rescue the government,but later himself told us "the problem was him being the PM" but i want to tell Lowassa that was not the problem, but rather him becoming the next top employer and employee of the government.

I thank God because the cooked richmond scandal is soon to be exposed as illusion, and the truth of real devils behind IPTL up to SYMBION gonna be open, the light is just there coming, yes it comes.

For those who did language in their A level studies, they might have read that fantastic piece of literature "An Enemy of the People", the main character Dr Hovstad was branded as an enemy of the people due his effort to fight for pollution, at the end the man is not an enemy rather a friend.

Edward Lowassa was branded like Dr Hovstad as an enemy of the people,but thank God at the end now is clear that he is not as branded, but rather our friend, a man who wishes good for our nation, and the man who will rescue this nation.

Their is only one block to limit a man from his ambitions, that God, and not a man nor cooked scandal, hypocrisy, defamation and so forth.

Edward Lowassa will win or lose by God and not men will and indeed we see his win now as he proved integrity and hard work for the nation.

Come on Gods will is applicable. But not on issues dealing with corrupted people infact him self he wants people who are clean

Back
Top Bottom