Don't Love

Noname

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2010
someone more than urself...or in other words dont love anyone to the point of loosing urself...because if u do u allow them to control u or take advantage of u. In any relationship we have to always love ourselves just a little more. When we were young and in love, we didn't know any better,but once we have been through the wringer and gained some experience and knowledge; we know better ;I believe in love and in loving my mate, but not to my detriment. I'm just as important as my mate, never let your mate be your God, because if you do; you will be taken advantaged of and misused and abused.

We all know that God has our best interest at heart and would never do anything to hurt or harm us. The power of our love is in the hand of our lover or mate, but we're giving power they don't they desreve. All I'm saying is to love someone , but love thorugh sane actions not insane actions. If you want to be happy in love , then always put your self and what you want and need first.

I'm not saying not to give your 50% in the relationship, all I'm saying is never give anyone total control of your life to anyone but God. If we give total control to man(human being) , our lives will be very unhappy and in constant turmoil. We should love , yes, control no. Try to make the right choices, in who we pick as our mate. If he's loving , respectable and know God , I think we have a great chance of a great future in love land.

Hayo ni maoni yangu, nyie mnasemaje?

Dah!
Ngoja hangover iishe then may be ntakoment enething.
Lakini mimi usiponipenda kwa 100% nakupiga chini kabla hujajifungua na mimi.

Hivi utawezaje kuu-control moyo ugawe mapenzi kwa parcentage fulani?
50% zangu binafsi
45% za mwenzangu ..
5% Kina Eliza
mmh moyo ndio mwamuzi wa yote ;):D

50% zangu binafsi
45% za mwenzangu ..
5% Kina Eliza

sasa hiyo 5% ina MAGICS!maanake ndo inatamba KULIKO...........

50% zangu binafsi
45% za mwenzangu ..
5% Kina Eliza
Nachokupendea mpwa ni ujasiri wako wa kutetea mila na tamaduni zetu.
Umenifurahisha ulivoainisha 5% za Kina Eliza, siyo za Eliza......... Manake wako weeeengi sana afu mikataba yao si ya kudumu!!!!!

50% zangu binafsi
45% za mwenzangu ..
5% Kina Eliza
Firstlady sijasema kugawa mapenzi kwa percetange (Chrispo its all ur fault see what u have done now?) anyway what I was saying is I firmly believe that in order to love someone else you must love yourself first and always. dont give it all

hiyo 5% yani umenikwaza

Firstlady sijasema kugawa mapenzi kwa percetange (Chrispo its all ur fault see what u have done now?) anyway what I was saying is I firmly believe that in order to love someone else you must love yourself first and always. dont give it all

hiyo 5% yani umenikwaza
Ukipunguza uchoyo, kamwe hutakwazika.

Dah!
Ngoja hangover iishe then may be ntakoment enething.
Lakini mimi usiponipenda kwa 100% nakupiga chini kabla hujajifungua na mimi.

ahhh hangover not again... would u like a cup of coffee or tea...(i have kept for u asprin and water there)...

tutaongea baadae kuhusu watoto...

ahhh hangover not again... would u like a cup of coffee or tea...(i have kept for u asprin and water there)...

tutaongea baadae kuhusu watoto...
Kwenye red: Unapenda kudeki matapishi yangu?
Kwenye blue: Am waiting.

Dawa ya moto ni moto. Dawa ya hangover ni ku-stay drunk!

No kids then dont love me by 50%
huh! ooow sure how could I forget that? ahha why u wanna kids now?

so would u love someone more than urself Chrispo?

firstlady sijasema kugawa mapenzi kwa percetange (chrispo its all ur fault see what u have done now?) anyway what i was saying is i firmly believe that in order to love someone else you must love yourself first and always. Dont give it all

hiyo 5% yani umenikwaza

hahaha pole sana bi mdogo nisamehe bure sikupenda kukukwaza

How do you love yourself FIRST?
I can help u by telling u how I love myself... now dont start getting bored because u have asked me..

can we start?

“I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”

ngoja nimuite mzee mwanakijiji aje kunisaidia... Geoff umepata current phot ya Kaizer na Chrispo? i'm dying to see them

LOVE-is to give,and being ready to suffer!......sasa ukimwambia mtu DON'T LOVE,au ukimkuza mwanao kwa mentality hiyo DON'T LOVE!sijui mnaandaa kizazi cha namna gani

LOVE-is to give,and being ready to suffer!......sasa ukimwambia mtu DON'T LOVE,au ukimkuza mwanao kwa mentality hiyo DON'T LOVE!sijui mnaandaa kizazi cha namna gani

hahaha ...that was a technique I wanted some attention (who dont ?) usisome sana heading... love is give and take...lakini ready to suffer sijafamu... love suppose to feel good not to get hurt.. I am ready to love someone as much as I can but i wont love him more than myself,, thats because i dont own him and am not allowing him to hurt me in one way or another... u know why because I have been there, done that... thats why I have learned it in a hard way (unfortunately)

I'm actually full of love and am not afraid to love or show someone my love... but i am following my mind than heart...

I can help u by telling u how I love myself... now dont start getting bored because u have asked me..

can we start?

“I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”

ki OBAMA kinanipiga chenga, acha nijibu kwa kiKIKWETE.

hata uwe na kila kitu lakini kuna kitu kimoja muhimu sana utakihitajia kutoka kwa asiekuwa wewe (kila aliezidi miaka 16 anakijua), sasa hicho kitu ndio kinacontrol hisia za mtu bana! ukweli ni kwamba wengi wetu tunapendaga wenza wetu zaidi ya sisi binafsi kwasababu ndio wanatupatia ile kitu ambayo sisi wenyewe hatuna ,NA TUNAIHITAJI SANA ili kichwa itulie ofisini heheheeh. Unaweza ukataka ujipende wewe zaidi lakini ile kitu ikikukolea unajishtukia hata jina yako umempa mume yako au gari ya babaako umeandikia mke yako(hapa naongea kidosi) heheheeh

(this post is a copy right to his majesty klorokwini, taking it to other blog will lead you to mahakama ya kisutu)