Dear, Mageuzi...

BongoTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2006
Dear, Mageuzi:

Well, I know ya kinda shocked me calling you Mageuzi, but that's how I prefer it (Upinzani sound little militant and confrontational to me). Besides, it kinda scares the sh*t out of wananchi, too. "Upinzani,?" huh?! Mageuzi, duh!

Anyhoo, I understand general election campaigns are now in full swing across Tanzania? That's very good news! Nonetheless, am not sure if you, mageuzi people, will succeed to unseat the ruling Chama Cha Mapinduzi this time either (same as it was in 1995, 2000, and 2005).

While all the signs point to significant CCM gains in Ubunge and Udiwani contests across the country, CCM haven't won yet. And that's a good news, too; b/c now you can at least rally your troops to minimize the beating. O,well, "defeat" basi…LOL.

Ah, for the past 15 years, I've been searching for the best ideas (remedy, if you may) on how to help you, Mageuzi people, to "someday" be triumphant in the future elections (2030, 2035… and maybe 2050). The emphasis here is "someday" -b/c I believe it will at least take like another 20 years for you to assume power.

And so, here goes:

1: Campaign hard in this year's election, yet expect nothing. In other words, you need to lower your expectations in order to avoid disappointment. I mean, lets face it: you will definitely get a heavy whipping in October, but it is better to fail or get disappointed for the right reasons than to succeed for the wrong reasons.

2: Be shrewd. You need to inform the public about your party's political platform while at the same time hammering CCM for their incompetence leadership and their failed policies that have left our country's economy paralyzed for more than four decades now. You need to come up with smart ideas on how to improve the lives of ordinary wananchi, improve our dilapidated infrastructures, and jump starts our struggling economy. Ah, Slaa's top six agenda is a good start, but not enough. You need also to remind voters about EPA, IPTL, Richmond , Kiwira, and yes, that costly radar thing, too.

3: Turnout, turnout, turnout. As I stated before, you have absolutely zero chance of winning this year's general election b/c the country is not there yet. But at the same time, you need also to understand that turnout is everything. That turnout is another essential requirement when it comes to winning elections (I mean, any election). So use wisely this year's election to practice your game for the future elections. Motivate all your die-hard supporters to get to the polling stations and actually cast ballots. Warning: This will require dedication, hard work, and good organizing skills. But it's doable.

4: This is a topic for another day (Ah, let's wait and see what happen on the election day first...)

Yours truly,

Gustanza The Great

P.S. "Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed."

What a pessimist !!! Or are you trying to mind-bend the voters towards CCM? The jury is still out there BongoTz.

Good try...........take it to Khadija Kopa so that she can make a nice taarabu out of it!.it sounds like one anyway!

inawezekana mwandishi ni kapteni komba hivyo ni wazo zuli kama yeye na hadija kopa wakaaandaa wimbo mzuri wa taarab kumsifia JK kutokana ma mashairi uozo kama hayo

What a pessimist !!! Or are you trying to mind-bend the voters towards CCM? The jury is still out there BongoTz.

No, am not a pessimist. And my optimism tank hasn't run dry yet. I'm just being honest lol. Ah, of course the jury is still out there; but the truth of matter is, we don't have "the smart electorate" out there yet...(not at least for now).

inawezekana mwandishi ni kapteni komba hivyo ni wazo zuli kama yeye na hadija kopa wakaaandaa wimbo mzuri wa taarab kumsifia JK kutokana ma mashairi uozo kama hayo

Boy, if you only knew that I give no sh*t about CCM or CHADEMA or whatever one of those craps you talking about, then usinge-andika huu uozo wako... I'm just trying to be objective here [that's all]. Wewe kaa na huo ushabiki wako wa kitoto kisha uone jinsi hao unawashabikia watakavyoning'inizwa october lol

Back
Top Bottom