Dear Controller and Auditor General (CAG), take note on this

Wandugu kwema humu

As I have always been following what is going around in connection to my whistleblowings,...... takukuru is at work. Therefore, be careful yourself (takukuru) cause there is big cash(imprest) that is being paid out and some high-level guys have been instructed to take money from their outside sources to ensure you are handled well with care (mnakirimiwa vizuri). And they will be refunded later.

I am also advising further to interrogate as many key staff as you can(broaden your scope) and in case you need any assistance from this corner I may help/suggest if you can share your emails with the PCCB domain in it.

Thanks

Account imefunguliwa jana
Mkuu peleka taarifa Takukuru au TISS wako kila kwenye ofisi za Mkuu wa Wilaya..
Hata hivyo Serikali hii sikivu imesikia hili

Mambo zenu

I have checked for the last two quarters and the recent one, I have also earmarked the internal audit plan…..there are some key people(should I mention their names) who have been exempted from the big deal procurement audit……

Just note that there are procurement projects of over 50bil, especially in southern parks and Serengeti …guys people are crunching the money through these projects.

I have also tried gathering some evidence of some tourists campsites and hotel sites allocation….it is so bad….soon or later I will drop things here.

Naomba nitupie hii kwa CAG kama ilivyo wadau

Hello CAG
It is my hope that you are doing fine, and I am also terrific. It is a great honour for us and our nation to have you in that office.

CAG I am very much patriotic with our nation and national resources, in fact, I underline the concept of Good Governance and it is my prayers to All Mighty God to give me Good Governance-GC life.

It has come to my attention to share with you my feelings because I know you are public eye to oversee public affairs and also the Good Governance as well.

CAG I wish to share with you in person and your office too my observation as of TANAPA staff regarding your staff-external auditors who have been assigned to audit our affairs annually.

Let me itemize them below as follows; -

1. They have been failing to query pertinent issues regarding Good Governance e.g., various misappropriation of funds in their normal duties on various occasion as they are paid a lot by TANAPA both in subsistence and accommodation and nowhere I had seen your staff questioning……….. our management call it………. finalization of accounts expenses…..
  2. Your staffs’ independence has been impaired a lot here at our organization as gifts given to them, amount to impair their recommendation and the conclusion they draw thereon. For instance, they are paid for their accommodation in an expensive hotel in Arusha (I can send you evidence), previously they were given trips to different Nations like Rwanda, South Africa, Kenya, and Uganda the reasons being to visit those Countries’ Parks so that can advise adequately. Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they were paid heavy brown envelopes which are supported by fake receipts to accommodate them in the systems.
  3. For example, in the recent financial audit-2020/2021 followed by a special forensic audit, your staff were impaired a lot even though I warned them secretly for being in our spotlights. This time around were paid those heavy brown envelopes without acknowledgment and receipts are reproduced/bought from other people to support cash in the envelopes just as other normal payments…...I have replies of emails confirmation for of bundle of receipts made for supporting our payments which are confirmed to be dishonored from another side……….
  4. To make things worse the internal audit management has been…. being part and parcel of the above arrangement to ensure covered bribes are uncovered. The way things are, it takes a courageous person like me to explain this widely opened pandora box…..if you can cover corruption to externals so should I to myself…...
Just to tip you, before they were paid accept payments by signing them in their signatures but the moment, they noted there is unknown questioning, they don’t sign nowadays, and this includes even part of management themselves.

Please take it seriously, and I may offer any cooperation of further evidence that may be required from this side and my wish is to get rid of this behavior and change to a professional one.

Thanks, Regard TANAPA STAFF
jamani kuna jamaa wanakomalia huko tanapa kisa hii issue yangu hapa....naombeni ushauri namsaidiaje

Kila mtu anakula kwa urefu wa kamba yake.

Mwaka flani niliwahi kumuuliza mshikaji wangu flani ndugu yake alikua mtu mkubwa sana pale National Audit Office kwamba kwa nini hampi nafasi ama ampigie pande la ukubwa.

Jibu alilonipa ni kwamba Head office hakuna maisha, maisha yako huku field.

Akasema wao national audit wanaita mshahara laki 6 ila unajenga ghorofa.

Audit independence hii nchi haipo, hata hizo profession Audit firms mambo ni hayo hayo tu.

So kila mtu ale kwa urefu wa kamba yake.
this is the manifestation of corrupt country.hatuna pa kusemea kila kona ni rushwa,rushwa,rushwa.hii nchi ni ngumu sana.jawabu ni katiba tu ndiyo itakayotoa suluhisho la haya mambo.

Sana sana zitatumika kuonea watu wasiowapenda na zitawaruka wezi halisi.
We ndio umeongea, nakumbuka TAKUKURU waliofanya uchunguzi juu ya rushwa kwenye kura za maoni za CCM. Badala ya kuwafungulia kesi eti wanakabidhi ripoti kwa mwenyekiti wa CCM!! Yaani kosa la jinai linakua handled kisiasa. Ilipaswa wao wakikamata rushwa wafungue kesi sio kumpa bosi eti "aamue"!! Mwisho wa siku walikatwa tu ila hawakupelekwa mahakamani.

Hizi sheria haziwezi fanya kazi kama viongozi ndio Hawa wenye chuki. Utashangaa Lissu na Mbowe ndio wanapewa kesi za uhujumu uchumi ilihali hawana mafungu ya bajeti!! Kazi kwelikweli

Back
Top Bottom