Darwin says Africans and Indians are savage

Uzuri ni kwamba sayansi si dini, hatuna miungu katika sayansi, Darwin aliweza kukosea na kusahihishwa. Ni mtu mwenye mawazo ya reverence ya kidinidini tu anaweza ku criticize sayansi kwa sababu ya ukosefu katika mawazo ya founder.

QUOTE]

Basi pia kuhusu binadamu eti walikuwa nyani hapa Darwin alikosea.

kama angisema nyani walikuwa watu hapo ningemwamini kwa sababu sisi tunaambiwa na Kuruani tukufu kuwa kuna watu walibadilishwa na Mungu kuwa manyani na wengine mangurue.

Kwa hiyo katika vitabu vyako mtu akikosea kimoja atakosea vyote? Newton mbona laws zake ukiziweka katika relativistic acceleration zinakuwa hazifai, lakini ukiziweka katika terrestrial acceleration zinakuwa sawa.

Why do I even bother, I am sure you do not understand the difference between terrestrial and relativistic acceleration.

Kwa hiyo katika vitabu vyako mtu akikosea kimoja atakosea vyote? Newton mbona laws zake ukiziweka katika relativistic acceleration zinakuwa hazifai, lakini ukiziweka katika terrestrial acceleration zinakuwa sawa.

Why do I even bother, I am sure you do not understand the difference between terrestrial and relativistic acceleration.

By logic Darwin was wrong because he was always making many mistakes.

Kuna baadhi ya manyani ndio waliokuwa watu wakageuzwa kuwa manyani kwa ajili ya madhambi yao. it is the otherwise around.

Don't say you are sure of something which you are not sure of,

here is the meaning of relativistic acceleration theorem,

The relativistic acceleration addition theorem in one dimension for physical accelerations (as against coordinate accelerations) is derived, and with its help the transformation equation for acceleration amongst accelerated frames in relativity in one dimension. It is found that the acceleration of a particle caused by a pseudo-force becomes decreased by the factor , where is the usual Lorentz factor, when the particle has a non-zero velocity. The acceleration due to gravity on a planet, relative to the planet's surface, being due to a pseudo-force, behaves this way. Tachyons are found to be repelled by gravity.

and the meaning of terrestrial is,

Of or pertaining to the earth

Nilifikiri hawa ndio thinkers unao jivunia, kumbe umegundua kuwa darwin is a distrustfull thinker, inter-alia, his theorems are incertitude and/or misgiving, mistrustfulness and full of skepticism and incredulity with compunction, and qualm and/or scruple.

Why should someone relying on his annihilated theorems? Only those who have savage brain.

Rudi shule ukajifunze Kiingereza...

Are you a savage?

As such, you have demonstrated a willingness to be a mindless robot who has chosen to be weak in body and mind and lagged far behind from free thinking.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world.- C Darwin.

How far are we in this?

Mkuu Max, hili halijibiki.

Darwin, Wallace = Dreamers and feeble minded

Savage = Americans & allies...........

Cheers..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is bluray and darwin? Oooops

This was the death of all atheist, mmh

Darwin, Wallace = Dreamers and feeble minded

Savage = Americans & allies...........

Cheers..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishfull thinking. I don't see any good dreams from darwin and wallace. All I can see is incredulity fallacies from darwin, et al....

You are dumber than I thought you were. Dude, where did you learn English grammar?[/QUOTE]

In Tanzania, at national schools. 0-6 years of age kiswahili and 'kilugha'. 7 years primary school Kiswahili. 6 years secondary education kiswahili and English. 3-4 years University kiswahili and English. That's it! Lugha gongana.

Tungekutumia lugha moja kuu ktk mfumo wete we elimu, matatizo ya lugha yasingekuwepo. Kwa sasa Kiswahili chatushinda, kiingereza pia.

Where is bluray and darwin? Oooops

This was the death of all atheist, mmh

Max je na hii ulishawahi kuisoma?

Naona deen inajaribu ku-hijack Evolution.

Charles Darwin to receive apology from the Church of England for rejecting evolution
The Church of England is to apologise to Charles Darwin for its initial rejection of his theories, nearly 150 years after he published his most famous work.

By Jonathan Wynne-Jones, Religious Affairs Correspondent
Published: 6:08PM BST 13 Sep 2008

Sections of Church likely to be dismayed by Darwin move
The Church of England will concede in a statement that it was over-defensive and over-emotional in dismissing Darwin's ideas. It will call "anti-evolutionary fervour" an "indictment" on the Church".

The bold move is certain to dismay sections of the Church that believe in creationism and regard Darwin's views as directly opposed to traditional Christian teaching.

Related Articles
Humans evolved from tree dwelling apes rather than knuckle draggers
Poll reveals public doubts over Charles Darwin's theory of evolution
Church to make posthumous apology to Charles DarwinThe apology, which has been written by the Rev Dr Malcolm Brown, the Church's director of mission and public affairs, says that Christians, in their response to Darwin's theory of natural selection, repeated the mistakes they made in doubting Galileo's astronomy in the 17th century.

"The statement will read: Charles Darwin: 200 years from your birth, the Church of England owes you an apology for misunderstanding you and, by getting our first reaction wrong, encouraging others to misunderstand you still. We try to practise the old virtues of 'faith seeking understanding' and hope that makes some amends."

Opposition to evolutionary theories is still "a litmus test of faithfulness" for some Christian movements, the Church will admit. It will say that such attitudes owe much to a fear of perceived threats to Christianity.

The comments are included on a Church of England website promoting the views of Charles Darwin to be launched on Monday.

Je bado bible bado inafuata ile aya kwamba dunia ni flat?

Sayansi itamifundisha milele

Max je na hii ulishawahi kuisoma?

Naona deen inajaribu ku-hijack Evolution.

Je bado bible bado inafuata ile aya kwamba dunia ni flat?

Sayansi itamifundisha milele

Wapi katika Biblia panasema hayo maneno uliyo andika hapo juu? Exhibits ni muhimu unapo weka madai.

Ndugu yako pundit aka bluray kesha kimbia,

Wapi katika Biblia panasema hayo maneno uliyo andika hapo juu? Exhibits ni muhimu unapo weka madai.

Ndugu yako pundit aka bluray kesha kimbia,

Mbongo kama ni elimu, nina wasiwasi sana na shule uliyokwenda [Kama ulikwenda shule]

Kila wakati nakuambia unabisha tu vitu usivyovijua.

I told you many times,

How about you really reading a bible yourself? Really reading it, i.e. not only to understandingless repetition (and (mis)quoting) of text, but to critically review and understanding of what is said and meant in and by that text? A more educated, by moments scientific reading and reflection on texts? Ever tried? Or don't they teach that at your school Max?

Exhibit # 1

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Exhibit # 2

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Exhibit # 3

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Exhibit # 4

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Exhibit # 5

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Exhibit # 6

The Earth doesn't move, according to the Bible:

Psalm 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

Exhibit # 7

Ecclesiastes 1:5
The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises.

Exhibit # 8

The Bible also said, the Earth has edges:

"that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it? (From the NIV Bible, Job 38:13)"

Exhibit # 9

"He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth. (From the NIV Bible, Job 37:3)"

Exhibit # 10

"for he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens. (From the NIV Bible, Job 28:24)"

Exhibit # 11

"Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea. (From the NIV Bible, Job 11:9)"

Exhibit 1 through 5 does not support your statement.

Exhibit 6 through 11 Does not support your statement. Lack merits.

It seems that you can't figure out what is the phrase FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH and ENDS OF THE EARTH means?

Halafu unajiita MJUWAJI????????????????

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world.- C Darwin.

How far are we in this darwin mjuwaji?

Exhibit 1 through 5 does not support your statement.

Exhibit 6 through 11 Does not support your statement. Lack merits.

Acha mambo yakijinga

Kama kusoma huwezi ni bora upumzike tu.

Unajua maana ya from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH?

Ngoja nikufunze kidogo darwin mjuwaji

The phrase, "the four corners of the earth." Kutoka Original translation ya Biblia, neno corners katika Kiebrania ni, KANAPH ikiwa inamaanisha corners. Kanaph is translated in a variety of ways. However, it generally means extremity na/au the greatest or utmost degree.

Hivi unafikiria Biblia ni sawa na vitabu vyenu vinavyosema kuwa 'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world.!!!????

Back
Top Bottom