Dar es salaam Automobile Zone

Remind me why this thread is on Kenya news again..Oh SORRY I forgot, most of your fellow Tanzanians on JF are extremely boring...but Kenyans, on the other hand make ur time here worthwhile...;);) you can thank us later..
Remind me why you're in JF again..Oh SORRY I forgot, most of your fellow Kenyans on your forums are extremely tribalist...but Tz, on the other hand make u feel united, worthwhile...;);) you can thank us later too

Remind me why you're in JF again..Oh SORRY I forgot, most of your fellow Kenyans on your forums are extremely tribalist...but Tz, on the other hand make u feel united, worthwhile...;);) you can thank us later too
:D noma sana . Back to the sender. haha

Haha bongo lala mko na utoto. Wewe unaeza kuwa baba ya mtu unakaa chini unaandika hii upuzi

Property International wanajitahidi sana.. the space is so huge, inaeza ikawa sawa na Nairobi !! Kweli Dar kubwa

Back
Top Bottom