Could that be Nokia 3310 in Android platform?

Feb 18, 2017
Nokia stunning back in all diverse

Restoring back the first generation of Nokia 3310

This time around, it is said to be in another platform

The question is

Will it be strong as the first generation?

See the features and also a video highlight to confirm it yourself

Have a glance

Could this be Nokia 3310 in Android Platform | AndroBliz
could%2Bthat%2Bbe%2BNokia%2B3310%2Bin%2BAndroid%2BPlatform.jpg

Hiyo picha ni assumption tu , yaani mtu katoa wazo lake. Hiyo simu inatarajiwa kutoka lakini haiwezi kuja na hiyo version ya android, lazima itakuja na version ya juu ya android

Hiyo picha ni assumption tu , yaani mtu katoa wazo lake. Hiyo simu inatarajiwa kutoka lakini haiwezi kuja na hiyo version ya android, lazima itakuja na version ya juu ya android
Hey speak English, I don't understand you

Hey speak English, I don't understand you
Okay my Broda.

I mean that is just an assumption, a photoshoped artwork. For just an EXPECTED like nokia will never be expcted to come with the current or previous version of android.
So believe it will come out with a higher android version.

Okay my Broda.

I mean that is just an assumption, a photoshoped artwork. For just an EXPECTED like nokia will never be expcted to come with the current or previous version of android.
So believe it will come out with a higher android version.
hmm, it's just an expectation, no one knows what Nokia is planning, rumors are going around but they have release their final word I guess

Yes but can never come with mashmallow or lollipop , even the coming chinese phone expects the next android
Hmm you never think of the new Android OS Android Oreo (8.0) though it has not been confirmed for now

Don't you think that it can also come with the OS version?

Hmm you never think of the new Android OS Android Oreo (8.0) though it has not been confirmed for now

Don't you think that it can also come with the OS version?
Yes. But on that picture is neither of them. Image shows lollipop version I guess

Back
Top Bottom