Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

First class stoneage white elephant

chinese+pic.jpg

Tanzania must get ready to receive more tourists from kenya (kenyans) who will be coming to witness the fastest and modern SGR in EAC

explain how cheap?
As the Uganda ministry of transportation report said. Tanzania opted for design-build contract which means the TZ sgr is cheaper to build but expensive to maintain over the life cycle of the project also the GoT is on the hook for any structural failures.

"It is important for railways designed [to last] for 100yrs to look at the life cycle costs rather than investment cost" - Uganda ministry of transportation

Cheap is expensive later

Don't shoot the messenger

naona ameita reinforcement, haya basi; tupe data ya volumes za cargo zinazopitishwa kwa port zote za tanzagiza nitakupa za mombasa! ndio itaikubali hali halisi ya tanzagiza. #shitty port&non existent railway.
Takwimu zipo ila sijaelewa tanzagiza ni nini

naona ameita reinforcement, haya basi; tupe data ya volumes za cargo zinazopitishwa kwa port zote za tanzagiza nitakupa za mombasa! ndio itaikubali hali halisi ya tanzagiza. #shitty port&non existent railway.
I thought u would have asked of cargo volumes on our NG in comparison to ur SGR!

I thought u would have asked of cargo volumes on our NG in comparison to ur SGR!

as usual, ur madafu head responds without thinking.
sawa, leta data basi nipige deki na hicho kichwa chako hadi wakuite ikulu tena ukakutane na wasio-julikana.

I don't understand how the cost for Sgr Kenya will affect Tz, they will never pay a shilling for it ... I would rather they focus on the benefit Sgr Tz will bring to their country...
tunapigwa madhee ndo mana wanajaribu kutustua tusktuke tuamke lkn LOH!! ndo kwanzaa mijitu nyingine zinavuta blanket chapa kubwa

Back
Top Bottom