Constitution.

Tinno

Nov 1, 2010
I am a nationalist in its true colours ;however when it comes to constitution I envy the Kenyans.They passed through a worst and violent political crisis and yet they have a produced an excellent constitution.Share with me what others say regarding Kenyan constitution.I will quote in extenso:

Professor Said Adejumbi had this to say:'This is a remarkable document.It was created from ground zero in the blink of an eye but it has everything you could wish for.I have no hesitation in saying this is the best constitution I have ever come across.'

The African Business Magazine continues:'At one stroke,the constitution completely overturns the entire political culture that has prevailed in Kenya since independence.It takes all encompassing power away from the presidency and it distributes it equally around the country;it guarantees human rights and freedom of expression and association;it protects the rights of minorities and gives women equal opportunities,it uncouples the judiciary from the Government and makes it an offence to incite racial or ethnic hatred'End of quote.

What do we see in Bongoland?People and political parties are interested in settling political scores/battles rather national interest of having a constitution which will give equal opportunity to all.We see people more interested in 2015 presidency rather than having a constitution which will see Tanzania amoung rich the nations in which all citizens enjoy the natinal cake.Do we need to kill each other like Kenyans so as to get a constitution?Is it because we are so uncourageos that our leader takes us for a ride?Come on Tanzanians wake up up from the slumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom