Conscientious stupidity and sincere ignorance

JF massive, what’s happening? Been a minute, huh?

So the golden boy is now threatening to arrest lawmakers for playing hooky? Is that any of his business?

This Covidiot [that’s COVID idiot, for you numbskulls out there] is never short on stupidity.

If hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, then I damn dare say that stupidity and ignorance are a very close second and third.

The way this Covidiot acts it’s as if he has carte blanche to run roughshod over anybody and everybody, except maybe, you know who.

What’s up with that?????

Most of the time when he opens his mouth, he blurts out inanities. I don’t recall hearing him make any sense anywhere on anything.

Stupid and ignorant.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Duh🙆🙆🙆

So the golden boy is now threatening to arrest lawmakers for playing hooky? Is that any of his business?

This Covidiot [that’s COVID idiot, for you numbskulls out there] is never short on stupidity.

If hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, then I damn dare say that stupidity and ignorance are a very close second and third.

The way this Covidiot acts it’s as if he has carte blanche to run roughshod over anybody and everybody, except maybe, you know who.

What’s up with that?????

Most of the time when he opens his mouth, he blurts out inanities. I don’t recall hearing him make any sense anywhere on anything.

Stupid and ignorant.

Thing is.

Water settles at a level.

And people get the government they deserve.

Just as in a free market the forces if demand and supply determine price.

Each is a truism.

Watu na akili zao wanaangalia ujinga, wanakubali.

Hakuna hata anayekemea zaidi ya wapinzani na the usual suspects.

Tushakubali ujinga.

Na huyu anafuata mkondo tu aliouanzisha baba yake.

Hakuna RC wa Nyerere aliyebwatuka ujinga hivi.

Kwa sababu wote ealiona ishara ya kwamba kiongozi anatakiwa kuwaje kutika kwa rais wao.

Sasa hivi rais mbwatukaji. Ma RC wanaona kubwatuka ndiyo sifa ya uongozi.

Wanashindama kubwatuka.

What’s up with that?????

Stupid and ignorant.

After surviving from Covid -19 your mindset is back to normal

What’s up with that?????

Stupid and ignorant.

Those are directives from above

Those

After surviving from Covid -19 your mindset is back to normal

1588800470046.png

This stupid boy know how to attract medias attention... he know as well he will receive a call from his 'Majesty' congratulating him for his "good speech". What do you expect from a sukuma leader who admitted that shilawadu is his best TV program.
I wonder why he sometimes call his boy a fool! remember the issue of fumigation!!
Anyways at last we know a honorable Mp can be treated like a hooker by a poor Rc and Mr. Speaker acknowledge tht

This stupid boy know how to attract medias attention... he know as well he will receive a call from his 'Majesty' congratulating him for his "good speech". What do you expect from a sukuma leader who admitted that shilawadu is his best TV program.
I wonder why he sometimes call his boy a fool! remember the issue of fumigation!!
Anyways at last we know a honorable Mp can be treated like a hooker by a poor Rc and Mr. Speaker acknowledge tht
Si ungeandika Kiswahili tu 😀

Back
Top Bottom