Confession: Alcoholic and member of the oldest profession for my age

Namshakende

JF-Expert Member
Sep 23, 2021
I greet you all very solemnly,

I am a young man in my early twenties from the far reaches of Tanzania ( Ruvuma, mbinga). To be honest, I started taking alcohol (ULANZI) when I was still unconscious; my mother used to do it on purpose in order to have more time to farm, that is how my journey to alcohol started.

The behaviour continued and created a foundation in my mind and soul when I joined the higher classes (o-level), I tried my best to stop taking alcohol, unfortunately I failed, rather I got a bottle and a prostitute companionship more we were in the Minor Seminary.

In 2016, in the second term, as the third year ( form three ) , marking exams approached, me and my comradeship were sent home ! We had gone off school grounds for the one for the lord( ).

My expulsion marked the end of my school life. Dad refused to take me back to the other school, but my mother was so sympathetic to seeing her son return to school, however, I didn't make it.

As I had nothing to do at home, I had to go and look for work outside! The ups and downs can't be missed in life eventually, I was employed as a disk jockey, due to the little skill I had in computers.

It was the beginning of a diabolical life! Alcohol and the oldest member of the profession were part of me; I could get them for free as they were in abundance; sometimes I could give them food for sex.

I want to change this old lifestyle that has caused me more harm than good. I did my best to stop, but I did my best for only two days and that was because of illness.

Your advice is very important.

IMG_20220429_223342_0.jpg

DJ walete walete... ungepiga ile lugha yetu ingekua poa sana,, aisee kilaji ni changamoto sana kwa kweli hasa ikikolea mwilini.

Mimi ni member ila angalau kwa sasa napiga mbili au tatu ila napo natamani niache kabisa nashindwaa... kuhusu madhala not that much ila imenichosha tuu

Sorry bruh, you're living in the program . You need the same energy that you use to put the pattern alive to destroy it .

Be ready for emotional pain due to detachment from your favourite stimulants.

Kindly be honest to you self and get ready for the modifications of behaviour to heal yah soul( Mind,Willing and Emotions )

DJ walete walete... ungepiga ile lugha yetu ingekua poa sana,, aisee kilaji ni changamoto sana kwa kweli hasa ikikolea mwilini.. mimi ni member ila angalau kwa sasa napiga mbili au tatu ila napo natamani niache kabisa nashindwaa... kuhusu madhala not that much ila imenichosha tuu
Nimekuwa addicted siwezi pata usingizi bila pombe.

Yeah So Says you, but if we get an evangelical here they will say there is only one name under the sun that can save; Jesus.

How can he save others while he could not save himself from the torments of the cross??--- do you remember while on the cross he screamed; eloi eloi lamasabchtan, meaning Ooo Allah Oo Allah why You farsake me!!, this means he himself needed to be saved by Allah (Eloi), thus Allah is greater than him and it is He alone we need to seek for help.

How can he save others while he could not save himself from the torments of the cross??--- do you remember while on the cross he screamed; eloi eloi lamasabchtan, meaning Ooo Allah Oo Allah why You farsake me!!, this means he himself needed to be saved by Allah (Eloi), thus Allah is greater than him and it is He alone we need to seek for help.
You never actually read the bible. Jesus could have saved himself but he just died to fulfill the scriptures. Read the book and find out.

Back
Top Bottom