Celine Dion aahirisha shoo zote kwa mwaka 2023/24, agundulika kupata ugonjwa nadra wa neva

2 of Amerikaz most wanted

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2023
Msanii maarufu wa kimarekani, Celine Dion ameahirisha shoo zake zote kwa mwaka 2023-24 akisema hayuko imara vya kutosha kutokana na ugonjwa unaomkabili kwenye mfumo wa neva.

"Nimekuwa nikikabiliana na matatizo ya afya kwa muda mrefu, na imekuwa vigumu sana kwangu kukabiliana na changamoto hizi na kuzungumzia yote ambayo nimekuwa nikipitia," Dion alisema katika video yake. "Ninafanya bidii sana katika maonesho yangu, lakini hali yangu hainiwezeshi kufanya hivyo kwa sasa." Alisema Celine

Kwa mujibu wa taasisi ya Stiff Person Syndrome Research Foundation, Stiff Person Syndrome ni ugonjwa unaosababisha misuli kukakamaa, kupata spasms (mshituko/mtetemo wa misuli) katika mwili na miguu, maumivu makali, na kupata wasiwasi (anxiety) wa muda mrefu.

=====

Pop icon Celine Dion has cancelled all her remaining shows scheduled for 2023-24, saying she was not strong enough to tour as she battles a rare neurological disorder.

Last year, the 55-year-old Canadian revealed that her condition – Stiff-Person Syndrome – was affecting her singing.

“I’m so sorry to disappoint all of you once again… and even though it breaks my heart, it’s best that we cancel everything until I’m really ready to be back on stage,” Dion tweeted.

“I’m not giving up… and I can’t wait to see you again!” she added.

A statement released by her tour said, “With a sense of tremendous disappointment, Celine Dion’s Courage World Tour today announced the cancellation of all remaining dates currently on sale for 2023 and 2024.”
FB_IMG_16851358620607430.jpg

Screenshot_20230925-092021.jpg

Pole sana, The Legend, Madam Celine Dion. Mungu wa Mbinguni akuponye!

Pop icon Celine Dion has cancelled all her remaining shows scheduled for 2023-24, saying she was not strong enough to tour as she battles a rare neurological disorder.

Last year, the 55-year-old Canadian revealed that her condition – Stiff-Person Syndrome – was affecting her singing.

“I’m so sorry to disappoint all of you once again… and even though it breaks my heart, it’s best that we cancel everything until I’m really ready to be back on stage,” Dion tweeted.

“I’m not giving up… and I can’t wait to see you again!” she added.

A statement released by her tour said, “With a sense of tremendous disappointment, Celine Dion’s Courage World Tour today announced the cancellation of all remaining dates currently on sale for 2023 and 2024.”
View attachment 2636053
Umeombwa tafsiri yake mkuu wa kugoogle!

Back
Top Bottom