CCM, why wasting resources for no good reasons?

El Roi

JF-Expert Member
May 29, 2020
Of recently, I sat down and come across to the thinking of Tanzania's political atmosphere.

To my surprise, after I did some analysis, I got to a shocking reality that, the predominantly ruling party (CCM) are the only ones who are doing the day to day politics and frankly speaking, are already in the campaigning mode.

Now, a question that triggers my mind is ,who are they explicitly competing with to an extent of being that much aggressive in publicizing their party, use of much money and of course, wasting energy in the fight with an absent foes?

If you happened to be very keen to following up different gatherings, whether governmental or social, where have you ever missed to see the green worn tshirts, the shirts themselves like all over? It is hardly impossible not to hear the bragging voices of this party's fanatics. " we gonna defeat them Squarely, we are going to sweep and retain all our constituencies " and much more.

My question has always been, who are they competing with to reaching such particularly political frustrations? I have every good reason to defending my worries that lead me into asking such a question.

1) Is there any institution that can withstand CCM wishes whenever they want it?

I have seen in several occasions where, even the so called professional bodies,pertain to any nature, The police, electoral committees, etc, comply with the wishes of CCM even where isn't legally based.

2) The government machineries of all sorts are even more than ready to ensuring the victory of CCM.

The recent or may be the ongoing by- election in zanzibar is a paramount example. There was every tactfully planned ways done by the electoral personnel to disqualify the ACT ( Opposition) parliamentary contestant from the race. He was then resumed in the race after he complained so much and of course the intervention of another referral body.
In all cases, you clearly perceive that" the would be people's rights defenders" are already one sided .

The law of proportionality requires an equal proportion in all that we do.

If the trend is what we testify on the ground, why spending all your energy, money and others for no good reasons.

I advice CCM to retain their whatever, the case being " there is no a level political ground" why worry and drain your resources for nothing. And as you always say" ushindi ni wenu.

Back
Top Bottom