Camille Cosby Responds to Husband's Sexual assault Allegations

Well, yes there's no evidence at least up to this point and hopefully there's no 'blue dress' hidden somewhere but, there must be SOMETHING? !, who in their right mind would come up with something like this?!, keep in mind that he still has his game right out there, and was still America's most favorite TV dad! , up to. ......a month ago?! , who would want to just come up with something like this for a figure like him?!
This seem to be going in the direction of OJ Simpson's case, with no substantiated evidence, but then at least there was the infamous, unfit glove!

OJ's blood/ DNA was found at the crime scene.

OJ didn't provide an alibi.

OJ got off the hook because of a sympathetic jury.

Otherwise, the evidence against OJ was compelling. It was not a he say she say kinda thing.

But this right here, I'm not sure what to believe and I don't see Cosby going to trial.

.Bill Cosby:..why now or he accused after praising Islam by saying......"I am a Christian. But -
Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood.
We should all be more like them.
They make sense, especially with their children.
There is no other group like Muslims.
They put so much effort into teaching children the right things!
They don't smoke, they don't drink or do alcohol
They protect their women, they command respect.
And what do these other people (Christians) do?
Christians complain about them! They criticize them!
It would be a better world - if we emulated them"
i think this it was the only problem druged him introuble. cc. Bill Cosby.
The encounters (allegedly) happened a long time ago so obviously there's no physical evidence, just circumstantial and hearsay. Cosby can not be criminally charged first because of the statute of limitations and second, without physical evidence it will be really hard to convict a man of Cosby's stature and resources.

I'm still open minded about the whole thing till more facts comes out but that's a hell of a lot of women to accuse one person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Cosby: No charges over 1974 sex offence allegations
17 December 2014 US & Canada
The veteran star has so far not been charged with any crime
Charges will not be filed against comedian Bill Cosby over allegations that he sexually assaulted a teenage girl in 1974, US prosecutors say.
They cited the statute of limitations which restricts the length of time in which legal action can be taken after an alleged crime has been committed.
Judy Huth alleges that Mr Cosby molested her when she was 15 years old.
She is one of at least 15 women who since early November have alleged that Mr Cosby sexually assaulted them.
The comedian's lawyers have denied most of the allegations while dismissing others as either being discredited or decades old.
Most of the women concerned say that the comedian drugged them before assaulting them.
Ms Huth claimed that she was forced by Mr Cosby to perform a sex act on him at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
Judy Huth says that she had no further contact with Mr Cosby after he allegedly molested her in 1974
Mr Cosby's lawyer has accused her of trying to extort $250,000 from the star before she decided to sue - he also accused her of trying to sell her story to a tabloid a decade ago.
The actor has never been charged with a crime but the accusations have led to his stand-up tour being called off and the cancellation of a number of TV projects.
Earlier on Tuesday, Mr Cosby's wife Camille spoke for the first time to defend her "wonderful husband" against claims of sexual assault.
"He is the man you thought you knew," Mrs Cosby said in a statement.
Mrs Cosby, who has been married to the comedian for 50 years, said she continued to love the man she "fell in love with".
She suggested the media's portrayal of Cosby was a "portrait" of a man she "didn't know".

Otherwise, the evidence against OJ was compelling. It was not a he say she say kinda thing.

But this right here, I'm not sure what to believe and I don't see Cosby going to trial.

The encounters (allegedly) happened a long time ago so obviously there's no physical evidence, just circumstantial and hearsay. Cosby can not be criminally charged first because of the statute of limitations and second, without physical evidence it will be really hard to convict a man of Cosby's stature and resources.

I'm still open minded about the whole thing till more facts comes out but that's a hell of a lot of women to accuse one person.

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
The encounters happened a long time ago so obviously there's no physical evidence, just circumstantial and hearsay. Cosby can not be criminally charged first because of the statutes limitations and second, without physical evidence it will be really hard to convict a man of Cosby's stature and resources.

So far I haven't seen or heard of any facts other than the stories we've heard from the women which of course can't even be authenticated.

And yes, that's a lot women to accuse one person. But what's even more strange is how come none of them said a peep then and now all of them are coming out of the woodwork?

I mean, just by the law of averages you'd think that at least a couple of them would have said or done something at the time the assaults allegedly happened.

I don't know what happened but I can bet you my bottom dollar that he will not go to trial because of this.

So far I haven't seen or heard of any facts other than the stories we've heard from the women which of course can't even be authenticated.

And yes, that's a lot women to accuse one person. But what's even more strange is how come none of them said a peep then and now all of them are coming out of the woodwork?

I mean, just by the law of averages you'd think that at least a couple of them would have said or done something at the time the assaults allegedly happened.

I don't know what happened but I can bet you my bottom dollar that he will not go to trial because of this.

If he's not going to trial it's not that because of this but because of his status!

​If it does not fit you must acquit ~ John Cochran (RIP)

Well, yes there's no evidence at least up to this point and hopefully there's no 'blue dress' hidden somewhere but, there must be SOMETHING? !, who in their right mind would come up with something like this?!, keep in mind that he still has his game right out there, and was still America's most favorite TV dad! , up to. ......a month ago?! , who would want to just come up with something like this for a figure like him?!
This seem to be going in the direction of OJ Simpson's case, with no substantiated evidence, but then at least there was the infamous, unfit glove!

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
If he's not going to trial it's not that because of this but because of his status!

It won't be because of his status.

It is mainly due to the statute of limitations.

Do you even know what that is?

Citing the statute of limitations, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office says it won't pursue child sexual abuse charges against comedian Bill Cosby, who has been the subject of numerous allegations made by more than a dozen women.
Prosecutors "noted the statute of limitations at the time of the alleged incident was three years," The Los Angeles Times says.

Source

OJ DNA marched but were they able to affirmatively prove that he was a killer?!.....NOPE!

OJ was able to get off the hook, was it because of the sympathetic Jury?!,...you said so, also, was it because of his status?!, Obviously!

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
OJ DNA marched but were they able to affirmatively prove that he was a killer?!.....NOPE!

OJ was able to get off the hook, was it because of the sympathetic Jury?!,...you said so, also, was it because of his status?!, Obviously!

Cuzzo...clearly you didn't follow the OJ trial closely. How old were you in 1994/95 and where were you?

In order to understand the jury's decision, first you have to know it's makeup. Second, you have to understand the history of the LAPD and its alleged police brutality against minorities. Third, you have to understand the other major trial the preceded the OJ trial, namely, the Rodney King beating and the subsequent acquittal of the officers who brutally beat him and LA riots of 1992 that ensued.

Then, you have to look at the change of venue (which I and other more qualified commentators thought it was the major reason for the acquittal). The double-murders occurred in Brentwood, which is served by the Santa Monica judicial district.

The chief prosecutor, Gil Garcetti applied for change of venue to move the trial from Santa Monica to downtown Los Angeles. Now, the demographics of these two cities at least at the time, were very different. Santa Monica was more white and affluent whereas L.A. was more diverse and more likely to find jurors who could sympathize with OJ especially after his lead attorney adroitly played the race card.

Ask any legal commentator in the US and they will tell you that many times a case is won or lost during the impaneling of the jury.

So, the mistake of moving the trial to downtown L.A., asking OJ to try on the gloves (which had probably shrunk from the time they were used by the killer), and the cross-examination of the lead detective who lied under oath that he wasn't a racist when in fact he was, throw in the Rodney King beating and the bad reputation the LAPD had, it was much easier for the defense counsels to raise enough doubt in the minds of the jurors whom 9 out 12 were African-Americans and get the acquittal.

Now you tell me, how did OJ's blood [DNA] get to the murder scene? How did the victim's blood get in OJ's car? And how come he didn't have an ironclad alibi? Can you explain the Bronco chase? Why would a man who is not guilty be a fugitive from justice?

He is now rotting in jail in Las Vegas. His status didn't help him this time. Why? You wouldn't guess it but I can - look at racial makeup of the jury that convicted. He was sentenced to jail for 33 years for something so stupid in my opinion.

Did you even know he was in jail?

My friend Kui,i would like you to give me an answer just one i don't need more than that.According to that complains failed by those so called victim of rape,it has been said that Mr Cosby used some substance to drug them,so the question is that ,as far as i know if somebody drugged ,he or she will go to sleep unconscious and normal when wake up you'll never know what happened to you that made ya sleep,Everybody know that it took so many years for them to come forward,and it is been twenty somenthing years has passed since the ordeal,So how did they know that Mr Cosby had something or rape them when they all were drugged or asleep unconscious,how do someone know she had been raped after 25 yrs?.This case is bogus and they say if it doesn't fit aquit and remember that to court has to prove beyond reasonable doubt,the jury has got all power to make that decision,so let us wait for and see how this case will reach,I bet Cosby will go a free man and come out as a victim here.M/Mpamba.Peace

My friend Kui,i would like you to give me an answer just one i don't need more than that.According to that complains failed by those so called victim of rape,it has been said that Mr Cosby used some substance to drug them,so the question is that ,as far as i know if somebody drugged ,he or she will go to sleep unconscious and normal when wake up you'll never know what happened to you that made ya sleep,Everybody know that it took so many years for them to come forward,and it is been twenty somenthing years has passed since the ordeal,So how did they know that Mr Cosby had something or rape them when they all were drugged or asleep unconscious,how do someone know she had been raped after 25 yrs?.This case is bogus and they say if it doesn't fit aquit and remember that to court has to prove beyond reasonable doubt,the jury has got all power to make that decision,so let us wait for and see how this case will reach,I bet Cosby will go a free man and come out as a victim here.M/Mpamba.Peace

There will be no criminal trial against Mr. Cosby because (1) the statute of limitations has run out and (2) due to lack of physical evidence.

No prosecutor worth his salt would even dare attempt to bring charges under those circumstances.

It's a nonstarter.

There will be no criminal trial against Mr. Cosby because (1) the statute of limitations has run out and (2) due to lack of physical evidence.

No prosecutor worth his salt would even dare attempt to bring charges under those circumstance.

It's a nonstarter.
Good stuff Dude ,point well address and well received,keep up the good work man.M/Mpamba. Peace!

Nyani Ngabu.......Cuzzo Puh!, Leez!, (and I darn sure rolling my eyes on you) I probably was young to grasp the ins, outs and the whole Shemozzle during the OJ case but Yes, I do remember the famous Bronco chase, at the least!, and I might not be a "qualified" commentator but, I do, follow the news and read about you a "qualified commentator"......yea right!
But to question if I even know that he's in jail?!.......Cuzzo, that's below the belt!

No prosecutor worth his salt would even dare attempt to bring charges under those circumstances.

It's a nonstarter.

.......now this one right here?!, sounds like it's coming from the 'qualified commentator'

As my "qualified commentator Cuzzo" a.k.a Nyani Ngabu, put it, (Cuzzo umelikoroga leo na utaliinywa)......lol!
It's beyond impossible to have a trial without circumstantial evidence, so most likely there will be no case, my main point was about women who're coming forward at the sunset, after all this time!
I don't think they're portrayed fairly!

Back
Top Bottom