Cake PHP or Yii PHP Freelance Developer

Cake PHP or Yii PHP Freelance Developer

kibonde

Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Posts
28
Reaction score
1
We are looking for someone with good knowledge on either CakePHP or Yii PHP. We have one month project, if you are the right person and interested on this please contact us through: info@softlink.co.tz
 
try to contact emanuel feruzi. I believe he is good at Yii Framework. I could have worked with yoi guys but a bit tight according to your timetable. If you have projects in future that will bee nice!
 
try to contact emanuel feruzi. I believe he is good at Yii Framework. I could have worked with yoi guys but a bit tight according to your timetable. If you have projects in future that will bee nice!

Thanks HT, I will try to contact that person you have mentioned because I know him.
 
Back
Top Bottom