British actress to shoot TV series in Kenya

sam999

JF-Expert Member
Jul 31, 2013
Kenya will be home to a famed British actress as she shoots her new movie. Actress Michelle Keegan landed a role in a BBC produced TV series called Our Girl.

According to various media reports, the actress will be spending three months in Kenya at the beginning of next year to film the TV show.

Michelle landed the lead in the new five-part series which will air in 2016 and is expected to be a big success. The star is said to have wed in May and a month later landed the £250,000 role when she returned from her honeymoon.

She told UK press, "I'm a massive fan of the series so I can't wait to be a part of it. It's going to be a big but exciting -challenge for me."

The excited screen siren told The Sun that while she's excited about the show, she is going to miss her reality TV star -husband Mark Wright.

"I'm out there for a long time. Obviously I'll miss him and I'll miss home. But it's my first job working away properly and I'm just excited for the challenge."

She added: "If Mark can come out then he will pay me a visit. It'll be tough but worth it."

Source: The Star

Season one to that series was done in 2014, its available on youtube, you can start watching as you await the one shot in Kenya,

Back
Top Bottom