Bomu lalipuka Oslo-Norway karibu na ofisi ya PM

But have you tried to think why that kind of trend is happenning and not vise versa?????

I really don't want to go into the details of this. But there is one element which is eveident among Tanzanians. The more educated you are, less children you have, the less educated you are more children you have.[Not always so] Regardless of your religion and regardless of how much money you have.

There are those (i can call them foolls) who think that as long as you have money you can have as many kids as you want, they have ways to justify that, but it makes no sense to educated people. And there are those who use a quotation in the bible...."nendeni mkazaliane na kuijaza dunia" to have many kids who they can not even afford. Kuna wengine wengi tu hawajui kwanini wanazaa watoto, wanazaa kwa sifa tu au kwa mkumbo. Na vijijini ndio usiseme hakuna knowledge ya birth control.

So, it is very complicated thing, but it will be nice to see what statistics say.

Sasa hapo ndio sijui logic behind his action- Kati ya watu millioni 5 wa Norway wahamiaji ni 18% tu ambao wengi wao wanatokea USA na nchi nyengine za Ulaya - idadi ya waislam ni 150,000 ambao ni chini ya asilimia 3, sasa kweli hofu yake ni hawa waisilamu kuja kutawala ama kuna mengine yamejificha?
Kumbuka Norway walitawaliwa na Denmark kwa takriban miaka 400 na vile vile Hitler wakati wa vita vya pili vya dunia. Norway ni kanchi kadogo. Hata idadi ya waislamu elfu moja wanatosha kuleta mchecheto. Hadi leo Norway hawataki kujiunga na EU kwa kuogopa "kumezwa"!

huyu ni gaidi ila sio wale wa Afghanistan bali hawa ni wale wa kanisani ambao wana msimamo mkali , ni kama KKK wa kule Marekani, kwao wao mtu yoyote asiyekuwa mzungu basi hana thamani na hastahiki haki yoyote ya kuishi katika dunia hii.mgaidi wapo kila dini jamani sio waisalamu tu .....ila wengine kwa sasa wamajificha kidogo.
Mh! Wataibuka lini?

Mhhhhh mzeee acha kuzusha Norway hawana mchango kwenye mission na NATO LIBYA. Mchango wenye impact libya ni wa UK na France.

Inawezekana magaidi wanatafuta weakst link . kama walivyiamua kulipua ubalozi wa USA Tanzania na kenya..

Scandnavia zilijitolea sana kuwapokea wakimbizi wa kisoomali sasa nadhani watafikiria fikiria mara mbili. hata kama sio wasomali wanaohusika.
Hata kama wasomali hawajahusika moja kwa moja lkn wanachangia maana aliyelipua mabomu ndo huyohuyo aliyewashuti vijana wa chama tawala (UVCCM ya Norway) lengo likiwa ni kuonyesha kupinga kwake kuongezeka kwa wahamiaji wa kiislam ulaya.

I really don't want to go into the details of this. But there is one element which is eveident among Tanzanians. The more educated you are, less children you have, the less educated you are more children you have.[Not always so] Regardless of your religion and regardless of how much money you have.

There are those (i can call them foolls) who think that as long as you have money you can have as many kids as you want, they have ways to justify that, but it makes no sense to educated people. And there are those who use a quotation in the bible...."nendeni mkazaliane na kuijaza dunia" to have many kids who they can not even afford. Kuna wengine wengi tu hawajui kwanini wanazaa watoto, wanazaa kwa sifa tu au kwa mkumbo. Na vijijini ndio usiseme hakuna knowledge ya birth control.

So, it is very complicated thing, but it will be nice to see what statistics say.
Good bongolander na hao ndo wanaotujazia vibaka, watoto wa mitaani na majambazi. I wish watu wanaozaa ovyo wangeshughulikiwa na serikali kama ilivyo china.

Siyo kawaida Mnorway Mzungu ahusike na ugaidi wa Kiislamu. Kuna dalili kuwa hii ni kazi ya right-wing extremists. Mtu huyohuyo aliyekamatwa kwa kuua watu 10 kwa risasi kisiwa cha Utoya alionekana dakika chache kabla ya bomu kulipuka katikati ya Oslo.
Hajahusika na ugaidi wa kiislam, yeye ni anti-islam crusader kama alivyojitambulisha. Anapinga wahamiaji wa kiislam ulaya. kwa habari zaidi soma yahoo news.

huyu ni gaidi ila sio wale wa Afghanistan bali hawa ni wale wa kanisani ambao wana msimamo mkali , ni kama KKK wa kule Marekani, kwao wao mtu yoyote asiyekuwa mzungu basi hana thamani na hastahiki haki yoyote ya kuishi katika dunia hii.
mgaidi wapo kila dini jamani sio waisalamu tu .....ila wengine kwa sasa wamajificha kidogo.
Tumia vizuri lugha kama unasema sio wa Afghanistan basi ni wale wa Norway au vinginevyo sema "hawa sio wa msikitini bali ni wa kanisani"

binafsi naomba nikurudishe uelewe nini maana ya mlokole na freemassons na hapo natumaini utarudi kurekebisha ulichoandika ..wengi watakujia juu lakini si tatizo lako ni ufahamu ..efeso 4:6 watu wangu wanangamia kwa kukosa maarifa..soma luk 4:10-15 angalia akuna sehemu shetan anakaa na mungu hata siku moja ....nini maana yake
freemassons ni shetwani pure
ukisema mlokole unaamaanisha mmiliki namaanisha mtawala mwenye nguvu yaani ana mamlaka ya kuomba na kubadilisha serikali ya nchi na uchumi wa nchi saa yoyote anapoamua kusema na babake wa mbinguni..so lazima ujue akuna mlokole atakaeitwa freemassons hata sikumoja ..so kwa ufahamu wangu ujakosea ila ukujua tofauti ya ulichoandika mungu akubariki wikiendi njema...
Naungana na mawazo ya bongolander kuwa kila mtu ana definition yake katika imani kwa hiyo huu si mjadala wa kuuendeleza. kwasababu hata hiyo maana ya mlokole uliyoitoa haileweki, kwa mfano mie ni rastafari au mhindu naamini na namwabudu baba wa mbinguni na nina mamlaka ya kuomba na kubadilisha serikali ya nchi inamaana nitakuwa ni mlokole? Kwa upande mwingine basi kumbe wanaojiita walokole sio walokole. Kakobe na wafuasi wake ni walokole lkn waliomba usiku na mchana kuomba umeme usipite karibu na kanisa kwa siku 77 lkn umeme ulipita, je hao walikuwa sio walokole. Put in mind kwamba lengo langu sio kuwaponda walokole bali sitaki walokole wajivike mamlaka ya kuomba na kuwa wao ndo wanaosikilizwa pekee. kila mmoja anaomba na kusikilizwa kupitia imani yake.

The man who has shocked the world after he killed more than 90 people last weekend Anders Behring Breivik went on a racist rant about Norway based, Kenyan rapper Stella Mwangi who represented Norway at the Eurovision contest.
On May 14, the terrorist, went on a tirade on Stella Mwangi saying: "My country has a c***, politically correct contribution. An asylum seeker from Kenya, performing a bongo song - very representative of Europe and my country.

"Haba Haba" (Swahili for Little by Little) is a song performed by Norwegian-Kenyan singer-songwriter Stella Mwangi, from her second studio album Kinanda(2011). It was Norway's entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. The song was chosen using a mix of televoting, jury votes and an audience vote at theOslo Spektrum during the national Eurovision pre-selection show Melodi Grand Prix on 12 February 2011. It was made available for digital download a day before its initial performance in the third semi-final. "Haba Haba" debuted at number nine in its first week of release, before progressing to number one for four consecutive weeks in the Norwegian singles chart.[SUP][1][/SUP] On 10 May 2011, it competed in the first half of semi-final 1 and performed second on the night.quote

I dare to emphasize on the heading above. What happened in Oslo is rather a true dipiction of what most of Scandinavian citizens would do to imigrant residents.A lot will be said in names of religion and alike. However the truth will always stand oit of the crowd, DISCRIMINATION, RACISM. Full Stop. I once lived in Sweden, and i tell you i wasnt supprized watching what happened in Norway. I am so sure, some of people who once lived there can tell the same. Back in late 2010, in one of the most imigrants populated towns of Southern Sweden (Skåne) Malmö, there was one native who was targeting and shoot to death African, Asian and Arabic imigrants and number of killings reported until when Police came to apprehand the shooter. The same reason from what happened in Norway. Ni dhambi ya ubaguzi inawatafuna.

@ kibona

unataka nitumie lugha vizuri kivipi ?? mi ni MSWAHILI kwa baba na mama , na kiswahili ni lugha yangu ya awali , unaweza kuzungumza kitu kimoja na baadae vitu vingi na hakuna tatizo lolote.kama kinakupa taabu basi rudi tena masomoni

You have a very interesting perspective Frankmshami.... But the tone
of your comment is as if you approve what the Sadist has done and as if you
are trying to say they had it coming.... Come on Man! I hope i am reading you
wrong... for in normal circumstances you too would be considered disturbed
like Breivick.... Well it has been said he is a fundamentalist with Christian beliefs...

I genuinely refuse to agree that religion had anything to do with prompting the
attack on all those innocent souls... (may they rest in peace....) The man had everything
planned out and as per his justification that he is sending a message to Norway....
Ironically all summing up in the fact that many killers are in most cases escape
prosecution from killing related crime....

Alafu unasema dhambi ya ubaguzi inawatafuna!! YES The Norwegians wana elements
za ubaguzi but this issue is way over that... Just look at the Shooter... and try
to understand him kwanza.... then do that in relation to the event and its effects....

Now the knife has turned against them, let Anders Breivik speak for himself in the court, he killed his fellows countrymen for cause, what cause? or let him speak for himself may be in the court, let his massage be clearly heard on by every European that he want to at least"revive crusade war " against islam and islamization of Europe.

He knew what he was doing, he has planned everything that will happen thereafter, that he will be charged in the court at least for murder and his lawyer would be Mr. Geir Lippestad, the same lawyer who represented the another islam-hating-Neo Nazi fellow Ole Nicolai kvisler,who killed 15 year old boy just because his father was blackman.

Breivik is of the same type like Nicolai but he is so extreme that he hates even his fellow whites who believe in multiculturalism ideas. Breivik knows what he has done will cost him not more than 30 years in jail and let all souls he advance to their maker go to hell!

More story at: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3716616/Anders-Breiviks-lawyer-yesterday-branded-him-a-maniac-who-pumped-himself-full-of-drugs-before-slaughtering-at-least-76-people-in-his-Norway-rampage.html

Back
Top Bottom