Blackberry wametisha sana kwenye BlackBerry 10 OS 10.3.1

Ni kwasababu it's not the official release so they won't be held responsible for any complications you may encounter

Hivi kuna watu wanatumia BB bado?

Vijana?

Bb is about to die a natural death.

In terms of market share it is already dead in the relevant trendsetting markets.

Interms of market i can acquiesce agree caused somehow by dev's mindset, which are now focus much on their bedrooms coding for android n iOS.

Interms of market i can acquiesce agree caused somehow by dev's mindset, which are now focus much on their bedrooms coding for android n iOS.

Sasa bidhaa isiyokubalika na market itadumu vipi?

By the third quarter of 2014 BB had a market share of 0.8% globally.

Globally, less than one smartphone owning person out of a hundred has a BB on average.

To say that is bad is an understatement. BB is in I.C.U.

Sasa bidhaa isiyokubalika na market itadumu vipi?

By the third quarter of 2014 BB had a market share of 0.8% globally.

Globally, less than one smartphone owning person out of a hundred has a BB on average.

To say that is bad is an understatement. BB is in I.C.U.

It may rescue Kiranga but am worry on that.
Kwasabu it's very sad that nowday people care for apps not for security that's why android rule the market share as seen from 2014 with more than 80%
Q3 OS(s) Marketshare 2014

For the upcomming release of 4 smartphones as blackberry leaked, it may atleast boost up its percentage of market share with a bit number of count BlackBerry to launch 4 new phones this year; one of them will have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge-like dual-curved screen-TechNews - IBNLive Mobile .

If you want mobile security, you want blackberry!

You may be right, but the average Joe doesn't care about security as he should.

And joining the 0.8% starts to feel quite lonely, even for security minded people.

See post # 26

be minded kuwa android anatumia oem tofaut tofaut wakat ios na bb wana n oem na os owner,bado wanaweza kuwepo sokon kwa muda mrefu,pia kumbuka wana patents nying mno,angalia kampun km xiaomi,ni wagen na wana share ndogo bla patents nying lakn wamo