Beyond Incompetence: Reform the AG Office

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
I don't know how I can express myself without being a little bit vulgar! The news that once again in almost similar setting Tanzanian plane has been grounded not for technical reasons is heartbreaking, maddening and clearly offensive. How could this happen? I will argue that there are people within the AG Office who are grossly and categorically negligent and incompetent. These people should be fired! So, in order to have the plane released Magufuli has to find some money somewhere to clear these debts which probably were well known withing the government? So, the President has to cover the incompetence of these officials just to clear his face in the public?

Or should blame be leveled squarely on the President himself for not being a micro manager enough? He has from now on interfere with every legal proceedings everywhere; from now on he has to ask for all files that puts the government/public properties at a danger of being seized abroad? Should the President ask to be informed of all places where the planes could be seized so as not to go there (instead of paying up whatever is owed!)? May be the President should declare himself an AG!

This is ridiculous in all its forms! The AG should be embarrassed, the CSs of all the relevant ministries should be embarrassed and if possible removed or shuffled. We can not let these people continue as if it was yesterday. The President should not let these people continue. It is humiliating to say the least.

I'm sorry, but I don't like it and no one else should like it. There are no excuses. If is sheer incompetence and mediocrity we are seeing in this regard. Don't blame anybody else. It is a legal matter and in our nation the the buck stops with the AG!

Period.

Or should blame be leveled squarely on the President himself for not being a micro manager enough? He has from now on interfere with every legal proceedings everywhere; from now on he has to ask for all files that puts the government/public properties at a danger of being seized abroad? Should the President ask to be informed of all places where the planes could be seized so as not to go there (instead of paying up whatever is owed!)? May be the President should declare himself an AG!
Another take maybe this has been caused by his interference, maybe just maybe... he is the one who caused his deputies to act in contrast to their grey matter

I don't know how I can express myself without being a little bit vulgar! The news that once again in almost similar setting Tanzanian plane has been grounded not for technical reasons is heartbreaking, maddening and clearly offensive. How could this happen? I will argue that there are people within the AG Office who are grossly and categorically negligent and incompetent. These people should be fired! So, in order to have the plane released Magufuli has to find some money somewhere to clear these debts which probably were well known withing the government? So, the President has to cover the incompetence of these officials just to clear his face in the public?

This is ridiculous in all its forms! The AG should be embarrassed, the CSs of all the relevant ministries should be embarrassed and if possible removed or shuffled. We can not let these people continue as if it was yesterday. The President should not let these people continue. It is humiliating to say the least.

I'm sorry, but I don't like it and no one else should like it. There are no excuses. If is sheer incompetence and mediocrity we are seeing in this regard. Don't blame anybody else. It is a legal matter and in our nation the the buck stops with the AG!

Period.
Eti wanasheria waliohitimu OUT ndio wanaoaminika kwa ubobezi........sijui kama taifa tunafeli wapi?

Yaani mawakili 16 kwenye kesi ndogo kabisa inayohusu kanuni tu na utaratibu ya Tundu Lisu?.......pale Kenya kesi hii anapewa wakili mdogo tu kama Petro Mselewa!

Eti wanasheria waliohitimu OUT ndio wanaoaminika kwa ubobezi........sijui kama taifa tunafeli wapi?

Yaani mawakili 16 kwenye kesi ndogo kabisa inayohusu kanuni tu na utaratibu ya Tundu Lisu?.......pale Kenya kesi hii anapewa wakili mdogo tu kama Petro Mselewa!
Sijakuelewa!inahusiana vipi na ndege kushikiliwa kwa amri ya mahakama?

Matokeo ya nidhamu ya uoga haya. Kutoa Ushauri ni jambo moja, kuuchukua Ushauri na kuufanyia kazi ni Jambo lingine.

Nashangaa Mtu anateuliwa nafasi ya maana kulingana na uwezo na weledi wake ila anashindwa kutoa results. Anapelekeshwa hadi na wasiojua kitu ila yupo tu kutetea mshahara

Period.
Maddening umemanisha madeni??? wengine baba shule za kata huku hatuambulii kitu.

AG ofice which Tulia Akson used to work there?? is it what toy mean??

Its a troop of hand to mounth haslers not lawyers.

Hivi unamuelewa huyo aliyepeleka kesi mahakamani? Kama wewe umemsahau kdg serekali inamfahamu vizuri sana. Kwa hiyo haipo tayari kuriski hata iweje. Mawakili 16 pia wanahisi bado!

The specter of being under the helm of overwhelming indebtedness continues to haunt us as a nation. Only good and healthy deplomatic relations will rescue the situation from the hands of imperialists, otherwise we will continue to suffer the consequences.

Ofisi ya AG wako busy na kesi za upinzani, na sio kwa maslahi ya Taifa. Wako zaidi kwa maslahi ya Ccm. Hebu jiulize, kesi kama ya Mh. Lisu ati mawakili 16!!!! Kweli!!! What is so special kwenye hii kesi??
Au mawakili hawajiamini kiasi hicho... Hii ni aibu kubwa kwa Taifa inaonyesha umbumbumbu wa mawakili wa serikali. Kwanini kama kweli wao ni wana sheria hawaoni haya matatizo ya serikali nje ya mipaka yetu?? Waziri kuwaomba radhi abiria hiyo ni kukiri udhaifu. Alitakiwa kuhakikisha ana maliza hili tatizo bila sisi Watanzania kujua kama lipo..

Sijakuelewa!inahusiana vipi na ndege kushikiliwa kwa amri ya mahakama?
Waache kudeal petty issue bâdala kudeal ns mambo makubwa yenye public interest.Hiv hawakujua due process mpk ndege inakamatwa?Just imagine ofs zote chini ya AG zipo busy na mapingamiz kwamba waķishinda hyo kesi uchumi wa nchi utaongezeka?Shida hapa sio kesi ni LISSU ambaye kila mtu anatafuta kick kuptia kwake,Huu ni upumbavu wa kiwango cha juu

Back
Top Bottom