Being in Love is one Thing; Being Married all Different Animal...

Logikos

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2014
One day you are Married to Your Soulmate then you Watch them turn into Someone Else....; Sometimes you are so in Love with who a Person was, you can't bring yourself to Love who they have become.....

Joss Carter POI (Till Death)

We have to agree with the change and live with it.
Nope you don't have to sacrifice your core values for anyone..., bottling up stuff eventually things do erupt; and when they do people ask themselves how could she / he (they were so in love)..., but if you dig a little deeper you found out it was the last straw which eventually broke the camels back....
We were born children, we are grown adults and we shall die old. What makes one think that a human does not change? Change is progress, change is LIFE.

Bring it on
We were born children, and become adults we do not change into butterflies or snakes... (I think you get my drift) becoming an adult is an eventuality and is expected, but turning from a guy who used to help people in need to a person robbing them ain't progress or growth its an un-expected change..

Life's full of unexpected twists..
Actually this is expected the guy/lady you are dating today ain't the one whom you will be waking-up beside you after a ring is in her/his finger....; now depends with the extent of change (or what you thought you knew); and that will make the difference of the outcome; between enduring; divorce or even murder..., as they say there is a very thin line between love and hate....

Kwenye maisha mabadiliko hayakwepeki, ni vitu vya kawaida.
Unajua kubadilika kwa mtu ?; Kubadilika sio Kuzeeka au kuwa mnene mwembamba kubadilika ni ulikuwa Mr Loverman mwenye maneno ya kumtoa nyoka pangoni unabadilika na kuwa Mike Tyson kwa ku-practice masumbwi kwenye uso wa mwenza wako..., Au ulikuwa na maneno mazuri unabadilika kuwa kiwanda cha matusi....

Now are those the changes you mean ? Am Sure Joss Carter meant the former rather than the latter

Watoto, familia yao ya kwenu kuimanage nikitu tofauti sana. Unajua kuishi wawili tu ni raha ila wakiongezeka ni mbaya ule upendo unagawanyika unaisha wewe unabakia picha

Actually this is expected the guy/lady you are dating today ain't the one whom you will be waking-up beside you after a ring is in her/his finger....; now depends with the extent of change (or what you thought you knew); and that will make the difference of the outcome; between enduring; divorce or even murder..., as they say there is a very thin line between love and hate....
Why did the relationship bring a map to the date??

Unajua kubadilika kwa mtu ?; Kubadilika sio Kuzeeka au kuwa mnene mwembamba kubadilika ni ulikuwa Mr Loverman mwenye maneno ya kumtoa nyoka pangoni unabadilika na kuwa Mike Tyson kwa ku-practice masumbwi kwenye uso wa mwenza wako..., Au ulikuwa na maneno mazuri unabadilika kuwa kiwanda cha matusi....

Now are those the changes you mean ? Am Sure Joss Carter meant the former rather than the latter
Sizungumzii kupigana, we kwenye uzi wako umezungumzia mabadiliko kabla ya ndoa na baada ya ndoa.
Ngoja nikuquote kidogo.
One day you are Married to Your Soulmate then you Watch them turn into Someone Else....; Sometimes you are so in Love with who a Person was, you can't bring yourself to Love who they have become.....

Huyo someone else ulimaanisha ni yule anaepiga tu!?
Kwenye ndoa kuna kitu kinaitwa mazoea hii ndio chanzo cha mabadiliko mengi ndani ya ndoa, kikubwa ni kumaintain mazoea, kila siku penzi litakuwa jipya.
Kuhusu kupiga hizo ni tabia za asili za mtu, kuna mtu anatongoza demu leo, keshokutwa kampa kipondo, anatoa meno yoote ya barazani.

Hii huenda ikawa mada pana zaidi, kuna vingi vya kugusia humo.

Nope you don't have to sacrifice your core values for anyone..., bottling up stuff eventually things do erupt; and when they do people ask themselves how could she / he (they were so in love)..., but if you dig a little deeper you found out it was the last straw which eventually broke the camels back....

We were born children, and become adult we do not change into butterflies or snakes... (I think you get my drift) becoming an adult is an eventuality and is expected, but turning from a guy who used to help people in need to a person robbing them ain't progress or growth its an un-expected change..
Anhaaa, that I can agree with ya.

We are to allow changes that happen to the body of the same person. Not changes of a person to another person. Exactly!!

Here was a woman/man who cherished me, now stands a woman/man who resents me. These are two different people not the same person. I loved the former not the later. True in that perspective.

But if it is the young attractive person who cherished me and now is somehow old but still cherishes me. Then is the same person that I keep loving. The personality is the same then the person have not really changed.

Kwa kuwa mtu ni mawazo yake, akitubu anakuwa kiumbe kipya. Na inaita majadiliano upya ya kuendelea au kusimama. Nakubali

Sizungumzii kupigana, we kwenye uzi wako umezungumzia mabadiliko kabla ya ndoa na baada ya ndoa.
Ngoja nikuquote kidogo.
Mtu akikwambia siku hizi umebadilika anamaanisha nini ?
Na hadi yeye akwambie umabadilika ni kwamba umabadilika kwake...; Wakati Hitler anaua Jews isingekuwa ajabu angekuwa na girlfriend Jew ila wakati anapalilia penzi au honeymoon period sidhani hata kama angewaza kumuua
Huyo someone else ulimaanisha ni yule anaepiga tu!?
Kupiga nimekupa mfano.., ningeweza kutoa mfano mtu alikuwa anakuja kila siku mapema na mnaongea sweet nothings ila baadae sio ajabu hata akaja saa tisa usiku na kuondoka saa 11; au alikuwa anapenda story zako anaona unachekesha mwisho wa siku anaona unaongea kama kasuku au kama vile umemeza santuri...
Kwenye ndoa kuna kitu kinaitwa mazoea hii ndio chanzo cha mabadiliko mengi ndani ya ndoa, kikubwa ni kumaintain mazoea, kila siku penzi litakuwa jipya.
Now with that sentence unakubaliana na Joss Carter na unajipinga mwenyewe kwamba kwenye maisha mabadiliko hayakwepeki ni vitu vya kawaida (sasa sijui hata mtu sababu ya kilevi akibadilika akawa cha pombe hio pia ni kawaida na haikwepeki)?
Kuhusu kupiga hizo ni tabia za asili za mtu, kuna mtu anatongoza demu leo, keshokutwa kampa kipondo, anatoa meno yoote ya barazani.

Hii huenda ikawa mada pana zaidi, kuna vingi vya kugusia humo.
Naam huyo demu atakuwa amekutana soulmate wake au the real person and it will be up to her kama ataona it worth it kupenda Rose na Miiba yake....; na wakikutana akaacha kumpiga atakuwa amebadilika for better not for worse.... na kama anadhani atambadilisha mbeleni (well that might be wishful thinking)

Watoto, familia yao ya kwenu kuimanage nikitu tofauti sana. Unajua kuishi wawili tu ni raha ila wakiongezeka ni mbaya ule upendo unagawanyika unaisha wewe unabakia picha
Yaani upendo wa Mama kwa watoto wake ni sawa na upendo wa mtu kwa mwenza wake ? Au Upendo wa mtu kwa ndugu zake ni sawa na upendo wake kwake ?