Beat ur wife to make her more romantiC

BASIASI

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
*SPOIL YOUR HUSBAND, HE IS TOTALLY YOURS! I spoiled mine too.*
My dear married sister. There is no happiness in this world than being married with a pious partner.
Always say thank you Lord for such a darling husband God has blessed you with.
Appreciate your man's effort.
Thank him for completing half your deen.
Thank him for making you a wife.
Thank him for making you the queen of his empire.
Tell him you love him.
Tell him he is your happiness .
Tell him he is your king.
He deserves your prayers. So, pray for him.
He needs your love and care.
He needs your companionship.
He needs your warm hug.
Do not forget to wake him up for prayers.
Do not forget to cook his favourite dishes for him.
Do not forget to dress him up as you used to when you were newly married.
Do not forget to satisfy him as ordained and instructed.
And do not forget that he is a human being who is bound to make
mistakes.
So forgive him unconditionally and wholeheartedly.
BE MINDFUL THERE IS NO PERFECT MARRIAGE!
May God bless all marriages and make it easier for those searching for soul mates..
Amen.
BEAT YOUR WIFE TO MAKE HER MORE ROMANTIC.
Recommendations:
I don't use belt, I don't use abusive words, I don't use sex starvation to beat her, I don't use blow, I don't use kick. I am a king & married to a queen. Such don't happen in a palace like ours.
This is the way I 'beat' my wife and I am recommending it for all men. The reason why my Queen can't leave me is because she is enjoying the beating. This is the way I beat her. I beat her by:
*B* - *BEAUTIFYING* HER,
*E* - *ENCOURAGING* HER,
*A* - *ASSISTING* HER, and
*T* - *TREATING* HER AS A QUEEN.
No woman can die in your hands no matter how many times you beat her in a day as long as you do it the way I do it to my Queen. I know this is the way women will love their husbands to *BEAT* them.
There can't be divorce or separation if we *BEAT* our wives like this. When you use belt, wire, blow, knife, slap, or any domestic violent means on your wife, you are worthy to be awarded a duplex at Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital or you can go there yourself and tell them to detain you there until you are okay.
For all excellent husbands, follow that syllabus I gave you on how I beat my own Queen daily & go and do likewise.
The joy of your family is my priority.
*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
As a wife, your *BEAUTY* attracts your husband, but your *WISDOM* will continue to keep him! Your *ELEGANCE* catches his *ATTENTION* , but your *INTELLIGENCE* convinces him! *NAGGING* irritates your husband, but your " *CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE* " weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, but your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a *MATURED WIFE* !
Every man has " *Secret Struggles and Pains* " including your husband. If you should ever find them out from him, please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage ( *GOD* ), to help you with *USEFUL IDEAS* , that you will suggest to him (your husband)! In the long run, your *KIND WORDS* matter to your husband than your " *LOOKS* "! So, always invest the *RIGHT WORDS* ! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yardstick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his " *FUTURE* " as he recalls your maturity in handling past issues!
Note that WOMEN are everywhere, but *REAL WIVES* are scarce. Let the *QUEEN* in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very *HIGH ESTEEM!*
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

My dear married sister. There is no happiness in this world than being married with a pious partner.
Tell him you love him.
He needs your warm hug.
mistakes.
May God bless all marriages and make it easier for those searching for soul mates..
Amen.
Recommendations:
I don't use belt, I don't use abusive words, I don't use sex starvation to beat her, I don't use blow, I don't use kick. I am a king & married to a queen. Such don't happen in a palace like ours.
This is the way I 'beat' my wife and I am recommending it for all men. The reason why my Queen can't leave me is because she is enjoying the beating. This is the way I beat her. I beat her by:
*B* - *BEAUTIFYING* HER,
*E* - *ENCOURAGING* HER,
No woman can die in your hands no matter how many times you beat her in a day as long as you do it the way I do it to my Queen. I know this is the way women will love their husbands to *BEAT* them.
There can't be divorce or separation if we *BEAT* our wives like this. When you use belt, wire, blow, knife, slap, or any domestic violent means on your wife, you are worthy to be awarded a duplex at Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital or you can go there yourself and tell them to detain you there until you are okay.
For all excellent husbands, follow that syllabus I gave you on how I beat my own Queen daily & go and do likewise.
*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
As a wife, your *BEAUTY* attracts your husband, but your *WISDOM* will continue to keep him! Your *ELEGANCE* catches his *ATTENTION* , but your *INTELLIGENCE* convinces him! *NAGGING* irritates your husband, but your " *CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE* " weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, but your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a *MATURED WIFE* !
Every man has " *Secret Struggles and Pains* " including your husband. If you should ever find them out from him, please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage ( *GOD* ), to help you with *USEFUL IDEAS* , that you will suggest to him (your husband)! In the long run, your *KIND WORDS* matter to your husband than your " *LOOKS* "! So, always invest the *RIGHT WORDS* ! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yardstick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his " *FUTURE* " as he recalls your maturity in handling past issues!
Note that WOMEN are everywhere, but *REAL WIVES* are scarce. Let the *QUEEN* in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very *HIGH ESTEEM!*
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Kama unazingatia yote hayo utakuwa mke mwema

Tell him you love him.
He needs your warm hug.
mistakes.
Amen.
Recommendations:
*B* - *BEAUTIFYING* HER,
*E* - *ENCOURAGING* HER,
*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Hii thread imejaa nondo muhimu sana kwa wanawake.

Ila kwa akili zao wa kizazi hiki, wanakuona mwanga tu.

Hata kumuombea au kumfuatisha mume kwa dua atokapo ni mgogoro. Kila kitu ni 50/50 kila mtu anajiombea mwenyewe!

Na ndiyo maana hata Ibirisi anapata mwanya wa kuzitesa ndoa za siku hizi!

Hii si kwa wanawake tu , jamii nzima inahitaji mabadiliko makubwa.

Naona utoto hapa katika haya maandishi. Hizi za neno zima kupretend ni kifupisho ni utoto wa form two.

Natamani ningekua kwenye dunia ambayo hayo mambo yote hapo ni reality na sio maandishi.

Natamani ningekua kwenye dunia ambayo wanawake wanajua wanachokitaka ili hayo mambo yote pamoja na hiyo *BEAT* yawe na uhalisia.

Natamani ningekua kwenye dunia ambayo mwanaume ameumbiwa kutosheka na mwanamke mmoja tuu.. ili kama mume nisishikwe na tamaa huko roadini.

Natamani huu uzi wa mdau ungekua na uwezo wakuumba dunia ya hivyo.

Nitaishia kutamani tuu...

THIS MESSAGE IS RATED PG-MARRIED!

Dear Brotherly married,

When was the last time you took your wife's panties off, not in a hurry like you always do, but slowly, and gently?

Not talking about the old ruggedy underwear with tiny tiny holes in the middle, not those old panties that now look like a coat of many colours. I'm talking about the new panties you bought for her, the ones with a cute ribbon on the side, the ones that merely having her in it sets your kidneys on fire, When was the last time you did?

One thing that is very common with married men is that enemy of growth called OVER FAMILIARITY. After the wedding you just relax and wear the 'family man' mentality on your head like a crown. You let the pressure and responsibility of providing for the home become more of a priority to you than sustaining the romance in your marriage. Please hear this from me sir; "a home filled with love and romance is the easiest to LEAD."

I will not be suprise to know that your wife is still wearing the panties you bought her during courtship. I know it is difficult for women to throw old panties away easily, but when you get her enough of them she will have so many favourite options to choose from.

One reason why your wife's naked body doesn't turn you on as much as it used to is because you ain't seeing her differently, it takes a lot of effort for old panties to turn a man on, it takes a lot of sacrifice and committment for you to have to work your way kissing through her tighs up to her lips, because by the time you get to her panties you are discouraged, discouraged because her underwear is too familiar.

Try something new uncle. Buy her a new set of underwear. Walk into a store and get her something very 'virgin', then see how much you will be eager to tear them apart when she puts them on.

Learn to take a vacation from your bed. Learn to give the bedroom a break if possible.

Take her panties off on the couch. Take her panties off in the kitchen when she's trying to make you some soup. Take her panties off on the stairs. Try the balcony, your landlord is not dragging the bathroom with you, take her panties off with he shower running.

And this might be crazy as well, but what is even more romantic and fulfilling is not taking off the panties, but putting the panties back on.

After she's had her shower offer to help her wear her panties.

When she's getting ready for work offer to help with her bra strap. When she's in the shower go in and help with scrubbing her back even when you don't want to make love at the moment. These will set the tone for you, and keep her always in your consciousness. For a Godly man it helps to deal with cheating too. Many 'natural' men cheat because they are distant from their wives emotionally and romantically. Some men can't even remember the last time they saw their wife naked, the only thing they do is open and close ministry, some don't even notice the hair growing around the area, they dont pay attention to her body changes, making love to their wives is more like a duty than a connection. Stop it sir. Understand that Women don't make love, they make connections. Knowing that you take notice of these things is enough for her. Stop being an open and close minister.

And to you too dear single and waiting minister,

I hope this is getting you blessed and prepared for your own journey too? God has no limitations when it comes to the marriage bed. There are no ten commandments in the bedroom, you better avoid a rigid marrige.

Your marriage is way past the point of failure. You hear me.
Copied #

Tell him you love him.
He needs your warm hug.
mistakes.
Amen.
Recommendations:
*B* - *BEAUTIFYING* HER,
*E* - *ENCOURAGING* HER,
*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Thats utopian world of love with no similarity to reality......haya majizi ya bongo ukiayafanyia hayo yote linakuona kama Bwege tu.......limeja gubu uongo visirani umbishi uchawi halina shukurani nk limelelewa hovyo haliwezi kubadilika ataufanye je.....