Be humble. You will be seen from whatever position you will be seated

Dec 30, 2017
I attended A Wedding ceremony With a gathering of About 30 people. I sat in the front seat. A Lady started distributing food. She started from The back and unfortunately, It didn't get to us who were sitting at the front. Another Lady started Sharing the Drinks, She started from The front.

But unfortunately I had Already moved To sit At The Back. Again The drink Didn't get to me. I was So furious that I stood up To take my leave. But then I saw Three ladies Each with A Big Bowl.

This time, I tried to Be Smart. I Sat RightAt the Middle. One of the Ladies Started the sharing From the Front, The Second Lady Started Distributing from The back. The Two Ladies were Sharing Roasted Chicken. When They got To the middle, Where I was seated, It got finished again!Feeling So frustrated, I Bent My Head, Putting My Face In My Hands.

But Then The Third Lady Tapped me And Stretched Her Bowl For Me To Pick. Joyfully I Stretched And Put My Hands Inside The Bowl... Guess What was In the Bowl? TOOTHPICKS! Moral: DO NOT TRY To Position Yourself in Life, Allow GOD To Put YouIn The Right Place Otherwise You will Wrongfully position Yourself For Toothpicks Only!

This happens so many times in different view to those around us but we hardly learn until we find ourselves feeling the kitchen heat on our won that's when we open our eyes and realize we've just been hit :D:D:D May we never close our eyes and ears on learning

I attended A Wedding ceremony With a gathering of About 30 people. I sat in the front seat. A Lady started distributing food. She started from The back and unfortunately, It didn't get to us who were sitting at the front. Another Lady started Sharing the Drinks, She started from The front.

But unfortunately I had Already moved To sit At The Back. Again The drink Didn't get to me. I was So furious that I stood up To take my leave. But then I saw Three ladies Each with A Big Bowl.

This time, I tried to Be Smart. I Sat RightAt the Middle. One of the Ladies Started the sharing From the Front, The Second Lady Started Distributing from The back. The Two Ladies were Sharing Roasted Chicken. When They got To the middle, Where I was seated, It got finished again!Feeling So frustrated, I Bent My Head, Putting My Face In My Hands.

But Then The Third Lady Tapped me And Stretched Her Bowl For Me To Pick. Joyfully I Stretched And Put My Hands Inside The Bowl... Guess What was In the Bowl? TOOTHPICKS! Moral: DO NOT TRY To Position Yourself in Life, Allow GOD To Put YouIn The Right Place Otherwise You will Wrongfully position Yourself For Toothpicks Only!
At least you didn't leave empty-handed
😊😊😊

Is just like atteinding wedding ceremony preparing yourself & expecting to eat rice, you end up eating Ugali.

I don't understand, if so don't go to work and God will feed you untill He positions you. Utasubiri sana bro

Be humble. You will be seen from whatever position you sit​

🙏👍👍

GOOD lesson

Thanks for the nice fabricated story. However, I won't take your MORAL of the story. I think you did good initiatives to position yourself three times to increase your chances of getting something from the event. But you were so unfortunate (at least at this event). Life is full of try and error situations, we must keep trying anyway. The only thing to take in any trial is to be a bit SMART.

I think you were not smart enough, otherwise, you would have got a bit more than only toothpicks:oops:

Creatively written, with morals

Back
Top Bottom