Battle royal: Kampala vs Dar es Salaam

Kampala is undeniably one of the most beautiful cities on the continent, with a nightlife to die for. With a population of 3 million people, it is the seat of Government and Economic capital of Uganda.

Dar es Salaam is the largest city in Tanzania with a population of 3 million people. It is the economic capital of Tanzania, the seat of Government being Dodoma, 500km away from Dar es Salaam.

Now the two cities have experienced tremendous growth in the last few years. Let us see what they have to offer for a visitor and any opportunities abound.
Hahahaha Lol ..I can even imagine within your inner genitals when you was writing this uncomparable and hoty toit agenda while laing to your own IQ ..you fellow human being dar is unstoppable and such a magnificent capital city ..while in kampala have only a nightlife to die for Dar is doubling up in both daylife and nightlife to die for ..
Bless up Tz Dar

Tanzania has got nothing good to offer East Africa ,as far dar is concerned Kampala is way far ahead you can't compare the two .dar has the worst hoods .go to Kampala and visit suburbs like muyenga ,kololo,nakasero mbuya,ntinda and so on you will realize that real estate is growing rapidly in Uganda.the only thing that dar performs better than Kampala is infrastructure. but dar ghetto yenyini banaye ate batanzania bantama nabakowa Ssimanyi nkole ki balyoke batuvile......

Tanzania has got nothing good to offer East Africa ,as far dar is concerned Kampala is way far ahead you can't compare the two .dar has the worst hoods .go to Kampala and visit suburbs like muyenga ,kololo,nakasero mbuya,ntinda and so on you will realize that real estate is growing rapidly in Uganda.the only thing that dar performs better than Kampala is infrastructure. but dar ghetto yenyini banaye ate batanzania bantama nabakowa Ssimanyi nkole ki balyoke batuvile......

I have never understood the burning need for Kenyans and Ugandans to trash Tanzania. Tanzania hasn't got anything to offer East Africa, if you truly believe this then why do you feel the need to always say it repeatedly, opening numerous threads comparing Tz to Kenya or Uganda? There is something wrong with you people. You obviously have to keep on saying you are better than Tz to make yourself feel good. That says a lot about you.
Tanzania does not need to offer you lot anything. And if Tanzania doesnt have anything to offer then why are you all so bothered about the stupid EAC? Quit complaining about Tz at every opportunity and move on with the so called "developed" countries that surround you. The only thing we all know that bothers you lot is ENVY. Tanzania is bigger and has more land and resources untapped. So you all want this EAC thing so that you can have access to it. You all thought Tanzanians were so dumb and would welcome the EAC so you can all move freely between countries and be able to acquire land as well as work in Tz. Now you all know, Tanzanians arent dumb after all and it is what is driving you all mad!!!

Cape town GDP 58 $billions
Nairobi GDP 5.6$billions that means cape town is 80% of Kenya GDP and yet your vomiting Shit ....compare poor city with another poor
From where did u get your figures? Nairobi is worth nearly $20bn Economy - Nairobi, and here we are not talking of the size of the economy, but rather the size of the infrastructure which is almost comparable with that of Cape Town.

I have never understood the burning need for Kenyans and Ugandans to trash Tanzania. Tanzania hasn't got anything to offer East Africa, if you truly believe this then why do you feel the need to always say it repeatedly, opening numerous threads comparing Tz to Kenya or Uganda? There is something wrong with you people. You obviously have to keep on saying you are better than Tz to make yourself feel good. That says a lot about you.
Tanzania does not need to offer you lot anything. And if Tanzania doesnt have anything to offer then why are you all so bothered about the stupid EAC? Quit complaining about Tz at every opportunity and move on with the so called "developed" countries that surround you. The only thing we all know that bothers you lot is ENVY. Tanzania is bigger and has more land and resources untapped. So you all want this EAC thing so that you can have access to it. You all thought Tanzanians were so dumb and would welcome the EAC so you can all move freely between countries and be able to acquire land as well as work in Tz. Now you all know, Tanzanians arent dumb after all and it is what is driving you all mad!!!
for your information ,if we are to go for referendum for that east Africa thing I would be the first person to vote No. I can't support it I have never supported it and I will never support it because I know pretty well that the moment I do hopeless Tanzanian and poor Ugandans will flock here looking for opportunities that we create for our believed country men .another thing we don't ENVY Tanzania its Tanzania that ENVY us ,if we are to look for opportunity elsewhere we can't do it in Tanzania it us that create opportunities for Tanzanian. Kenya has got vast resources than Tanzania we don't have gold yes,we don't have diamond yes but we have oil massive oil in turkana and lamu basin offshore oil,we have rear earth metal 100 billion US dollars and so mach more.....did you say land? no we don't want land is sleeping in Kenya no one to cultivate it I personally my family own 300 acres of land its just idle therefore I have no time for community land in Tanzania.
we don't trash you ,I used to love you guys but your behavior of insulting us and calling us names made me hate you guys ,I hate you with passion .your government is increasingly creating enmity between us .if you want us to practice brotherhood then do it first.have nice day.

for your information ,if we are to go for referendum for that east Africa thing I would be the first person to vote No. I can't support it I have never supported it and I will never support it because I know pretty well that the moment I do hopeless Tanzanian and poor Ugandans will flock here looking for opportunities that we create for our believed country men .another thing we don't ENVY Tanzania its Tanzania that ENVY us ,if we are to look for opportunity elsewhere we can't do it in Tanzania it us that create opportunities for Tanzanian. Kenya has got vast resources than Tanzania we don't have gold yes,we don't have diamond yes but we have oil massive oil in turkana and lamu basin offshore oil,we have rear earth metal 100 billion US dollars and so mach more.....did you say land? no we don't want land is sleeping in Kenya no one to cultivate it I personally my family own 300 acres of land its just idle therefore I have no time for community land in Tanzania.
we don't trash you ,I used to love you guys but your behavior of insulting us and calling us names made me hate you guys ,I hate you with passion .your government is increasingly creating enmity between us .if you want us to practice brotherhood then do it first.have nice day.

Hahahaha eti hopeless Tanzanians will flock Kenya looking for work. Are you for real? Do you know how many Kenyans are in Tz working as compared how many Tanzanians are in Kenya? My dear kama huna fact nyamaza. If your family owns 300 acres za land that is your family. The same cant be said for all Kenyans. Eti flocking Kenya for work. How many Tanzanians do you see running away from immigration officials in Kenya? Go to Tz and see how many of your fellow country men and women are in Tz. Tanzania has tightened immigration and work permit rules and that is one of the reasons Kenyans and Ugandans are angry because they believe being in EAC should let them move and work anywhere in the region. By the way, Kenya and Uganda have very lenient work permit rules compared to Tz. In fact Rwanda hasnt got any restrictions at all. Tz is strict as hell. Have you ever asked yourself why Tz has refused to lower or remove work permit charges and rules for East Africans? Do you recall Magufuli's visit to Kenya late last year? WHat was one of the agendas that Kenyans wanted to address with him? Work permit charges and restrictions. And did Magufuli relax them? No. He lowered the charge by a few dollars but Tz work permit remains the most expensive in the region. And you are here telling me Tanzanians are flocking Kenya.
We dont hate you guys. How can we hate you when we all live peacefully amongst 152 tribes? How can we begin to hate a neighbour who has issues loving himself? Kikuyus hate Luos and vice versa.
For so long Kenyans have looked down on Tanzanians. Simply because you speak English. So you believed that being able to speak a foreign language made you all more intelligent and Tanzanians were dumbs just because they didnt speak English. According to Kenyans, English is a measure of intelligence!!!! Yap...that is to say Russians, French, Germans to name a few are dumb too because none of them speak English. English was the reason most Kenyans got jobs in Tz. NGOs and English medium schools employed Kenyans at higher levels because they could communicate (and were confident) in English and it was never because Kenyans were more intelligent.
Now things have changed. Most Tanzanians communicate in English as well as Swahili. Hence there is no longer the need to employ Kenyans and Ugandans. Yes, this is no 1980's and 1990's when Kenyans felt superior just because of the language barrier. When Tanzanians try to tell Kenyans the truth...some ugly thruth then Kenyans quickly jump on the "YOU HATE US". A simple example: try searching in Jamii Forums 90% of threads trashing Tanzania or Tanzanians are started by Kenyans.
My friend, for most Kenyans, Tanzania has more opportunities. Go and research. And by the way...we have Gas reserves in the South of Tanzania. Add that to the list of resources in Tz.

You hate us with a passion??? You need help my dear. Hatred is like cancer it will eat you forever. Interestingly, you only see the names you are called but you never see the names Kenyans call Tanzanians huh? Pole bandugu. Endelea kuichukia Tz ila namba utaisoma ndugu.

Hahahaha eti hopeless Tanzanians will flock Kenya looking for work. Are you for real? Do you know how many Kenyans are in Tz working as compared how many Tanzanians are in Kenya? My dear kama huna fact nyamaza. If your family owns 300 acres za land that is your family. The same cant be said for all Kenyans. Eti flocking Kenya for work. How many Tanzanians do you see running away from immigration officials in Kenya? Go to Tz and see how many of your fellow country men and women are in Tz. Tanzania has tightened immigration and work permit rules and that is one of the reasons Kenyans and Ugandans are angry because they believe being in EAC should let them move and work anywhere in the region. By the way, Kenya and Uganda have very lenient work permit rules compared to Tz. In fact Rwanda hasnt got any restrictions at all. Tz is strict as hell. Have you ever asked yourself why Tz has refused to lower or remove work permit charges and rules for East Africans? Do you recall Magufuli's visit to Kenya late last year? WHat was one of the agendas that Kenyans wanted to address with him? Work permit charges and restrictions. And did Magufuli relax them? No. He lowered the charge by a few dollars but Tz work permit remains the most expensive in the region. And you are here telling me Tanzanians are flocking Kenya.
We dont hate you guys. How can we hate you when we all live peacefully amongst 152 tribes? How can we begin to hate a neighbour who has issues loving himself? Kikuyus hate Luos and vice versa.
For so long Kenyans have looked down on Tanzanians. Simply because you speak English. So you believed that being able to speak a foreign language made you all more intelligent and Tanzanians were dumbs just because they didnt speak English. According to Kenyans, English is a measure of intelligence!!!! Yap...that is to say Russians, French, Germans to name a few are dumb too because none of them speak English. English was the reason most Kenyans got jobs in Tz. NGOs and English medium schools employed Kenyans at higher levels because they could communicate (and were confident) in English and it was never because Kenyans were more intelligent.
Now things have changed. Most Tanzanians communicate in English as well as Swahili. Hence there is no longer the need to employ Kenyans and Ugandans. Yes, this is no 1980's and 1990's when Kenyans felt superior just because of the language barrier. When Tanzanians try to tell Kenyans the truth...some ugly thruth then Kenyans quickly jump on the "YOU HATE US". A simple example: try searching in Jamii Forums 90% of threads trashing Tanzania or Tanzanians are started by Kenyans.
My friend, for most Kenyans, Tanzania has more opportunities. Go and research. And by the way...we have Gas reserves in the South of Tanzania. Add that to the list of resources in Tz.

I don't know if you're he or she ,which number are you talking about?? the country ahead of you is and will always be Kenya ,sasa nyinyi ndio mtaisoma number,Kenyans are in Tanzania yes but those are professionals who come to give you expertise that you don't have ,they are in corporate sector but Tanzanian who flock Kenya are just casual labourers and baggers who are all over Kenya asking for few shillings on the street .Tanzania tightened their permit issuance to Kenyans not because Kenyans come to Tanzania but to give you opportunity because they know very well that you have no brain to compete with Kenyans ,for Kenya you can come any time you feel like no one will bother you but you can't get a job in any sector our jobs are strictly for kenyans maybe if you can work as nanny ,security guard or street beggar there I will guarantee you an opportunity. Kenya is not made up Kikuyu or luo is a diverse country with so many tribes ,there is tribalism in Kenya as you put it cause we live together we marry each other ,we work together but we only differ ideologically as a Kenyan ID holder number 29516287 I have every right to dissent but does not mean that am tribal ,its not English language that makes us superior but the workforce ,Kenyans are go getter ,persistence is the key .the bitter truth is that Kenya is ahead of you ,you can take that to the bank if you want .
come I will help you secure a job in Kenya if you want .am so kind at heart ,leave alone the politics of jamiiforum.hit me up whenever you need assistance I will offer you .I have no beef with you people ,I have it only on jamiiforum ,I'm humble guy. buenas tardes

I don't know if you're he or she ,which number are you talking about?? the country ahead of you is and will always be Kenya ,sasa nyinyi ndio mtaisoma number,Kenyans are in Tanzania yes but those are professionals who come to give you expertise that you don't have ,they are in corporate sector but Tanzanian who flock Kenya are just casual labourers and baggers who are all over Kenya asking for few shillings on the street .Tanzania tightened their permit issuance to Kenyans not because Kenyans come to Tanzania but to give you opportunity because they know very well that you have no brain to compete with Kenyans ,for Kenya you can come any time you feel like no one will bother you but you can't get a job in any sector our jobs are strictly for kenyans maybe if you can work as nanny ,security guard or street beggar there I will guarantee you an opportunity. Kenya is not made up Kikuyu or luo is a diverse country with so many tribes ,there is tribalism in Kenya as you put it cause we live together we marry each other ,we work together but we only differ ideologically as a Kenyan ID holder number 29516287 I have every right to dissent but does not mean that am tribal ,its not English language that makes us superior but the workforce ,Kenyans are go getter ,persistence is the key .the bitter truth is that Kenya is ahead of you ,you can take that to the bank if you want .
come I will help you secure a job in Kenya if you want .am so kind at heart ,leave alone the politics of jamiiforum.hit me up whenever you need assistance I will offer you .I have no beef with you people ,I have it only on jamiiforum ,I'm humble guy. buenas tardes

See Mumu!!! Hatred consuming you!!! So, if you are ahead and self sufficient..go getters...then remain that way. No need to bad mouth Tanzanians just because they are different from you. No one in Tanzania cares you are the only people who start these pointless threads and discussions. If you are ahead then why do you bother looking backward? Actually if you believe in your own words why did you even bother quoting my posts. Eti Tanzanians are beggers...hahaha there must be some Tanzanian that hurt you so bad. Jeez...so the Tanzanian traders in Kenya are the ones you are calling beggers. And then you are here saying that Tanzanians hate you. See your mentality ooh!!! Umeandika matusiiiiii eti Tanzanians have no brains hahaha my friend after saying all that have you felt better about yourself? Did you see any tusi in my reply to you? Did I call you names? No. But povu limekutoka na kuita waTz no brain. Thank you. You have just revealed the kind of person you are!
My friend, si bishani na wewe tena. Remain in your cloud.

Tena Wakenya ndio mnyamaze kabisa...the country with the largest slums in the world..siku hizi mmewageuza wakazi wa kibera kama wild animals wazungu wanakuja kuwaona wakiwa kwenye real life ya uchafu na umaskini uliotukuka...!

Fix that tragedy ya slum kwanza ndio mje hapa tutambiane.

Pathetic!
Duh mkuu umeua

Back
Top Bottom