Battery Disconnected Warning

zeromagic

Sep 14, 2016
I have a one month old Galaxy Note 1. Yesterday, I woke up to a "Disconnected Battery" warning. The battery didn't charge overnight due to this warning. Looked around this forum and didn't see anything. Then I did a search on Google and saw that this seems to be a fairly frequent occurrence with Samsung phones. Anyway, there were suggestions to remove the battery and wait an hour, try a different battery (I have one), clean the micro USB port, put a piece of tape/paper on the bottom of the battery and place it in the phone.... None of these worked. Then I read this forum:Galaxy note battery disconnected error? - I have a galaxy note running the latest version of gingerbread (2.3.6) & after trying to charge my phone using the car charger I keep getting a "battery disconnected" error every time I plug the phone to charge, whether am plugging it to a wall, computer car charger. :: Ask Me Fast It says to drop the phone from about two feet and it'll get rid of this warning. There were a lot of replies that said it worked. What the heck, I tried it. I know it sounds stupid but I did drop it on a table while in its case. The only thing I can say is that I agree with all those other people, IT WORKED! Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who has the problem.

Back
Top Bottom