Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member Joined May 15, 2006 Posts 98,223 Reaction score 144,187 Jun 21, 2026 #1 Luda out here spitting bars. Just in case some of y’all forgot. ATL type of shit. View: https://youtu.be/uQ5q28o0rVM?is=rkjZJ3YiB7VoBOZ-
Luda out here spitting bars. Just in case some of y’all forgot. ATL type of shit. View: https://youtu.be/uQ5q28o0rVM?is=rkjZJ3YiB7VoBOZ-
MAWEED Platinum Member Joined Oct 11, 2016 Posts 4,626 Reaction score 16,405 Jun 21, 2026 #2 Ludacris,Busta Rymes na Ja Rule napenda flow zao ni noma
rip faza_nelly JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 19, 2018 Posts 6,829 Reaction score 9,580 Jun 21, 2026 #3 "since I'm Hollywood star I triple my pay"
Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member Joined May 15, 2006 Posts 98,223 Reaction score 144,187 Jun 21, 2026 Thread starter #4 rip faza_nelly said: "since I'm Hollywood star I triple my pay" Click to expand... That ‘skkrrrrt’ was on point….
rip faza_nelly said: "since I'm Hollywood star I triple my pay" Click to expand... That ‘skkrrrrt’ was on point….
Smart911 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Posts 177,935 Reaction score 195,673 Jun 21, 2026 #5 Inapendeza... Cc: Mahondaw