BARCELONA wachanja mbuga,MADRID wajikwaa

BARCELONA wachanja mbuga,MADRID wajikwaa

VUTA-NKUVUTE

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2010
Posts
6,140
Reaction score
18,007
Mabao ya 87 na 88 ya Lionel Messi ya mwka huu yalitosha kuipa ushindi Barcelona wa 2-0 dhidi ya Cordoba katika mzunguko wa kwanza wa 16 bora katika michuano ya Copa del Rey. Wakati huo huo,Real Madrid ilichezea kichapo cha 2-1 toka kwa Celta Vigo,lishukuliwe bao la Christiano Ronaldo walilolipata ugenini. Sasa Messi ana mabao 88 mwaka huu wajameni. Ni soo,ni noma!
 
Mabao ya 87 na 88 ya Lionel Messi ya mwka huu yalitosha kuipa ushindi Barcelona wa 2-0 dhidi ya Cordoba katika mzunguko wa kwanza wa 16 bora katika michuano ya Copa del Rey. Wakati huo huo,Real Madrid ilichezea kichapo cha 2-1 toka kwa Celta Vigo,lishukuliwe bao la Christiano Ronaldo walilolipata ugenini. Sasa Messi ana mabao 88 mwaka huu wajameni. Ni soo,ni noma!

I hate Barcelona FC.
 
Nimeona haya matokeo nilishtuka coz nilijua Madrid watashinda, kwa sasa Madrid wanachechemea wanapigwa ovyo ovyo tu. Huku Cr7 akizidi kukata tamaa coz mpinzani wake anapaa mdogo mdogo. Safi sana Barcelona
 
barcelona.gif
Kwani si kweli?

I do hate Barca for cheating, I hate them for spending more than they can afford, I hate them for exploiting a sad passage in Spanish history, when they claim to be morally above everyone else. They use Catalan pride to try and buy Cesc, they say they cannot afford him but Arsenal should let him come home. That summer they bought Villa, Mascherano, and Adriano. That's the kind of nonsense I cannot stand. I don't like even watch them playing.
 
View attachment 74924

I do hate Barca for cheating, I hate them for spending more than they can afford, I hate them for exploiting a sad passage in Spanish history, when they claim to be morally above everyone else. They use Catalan pride to try and buy Cesc, they say they cannot afford him but Arsenal should let him come home. That summer they bought Villa, Mascherano, and Adriano. That's the kind of nonsense I cannot stand. I don't like even watch them playing.
Well, it's true you hate even your NAME!
 
Kwanini Kiranja?

lusanga?why do u hate them? U hate them because u are an man u and chelsea fan?do u hate the type of football they are playing? If u ask ccm supporters they simply say chadema ni wabaya, if u ask the reasons,they will simply say"chadema bwana wametukaba kila idara". Don't be lie ccm because chadema tells people " THE TRUTH". Pole na unoko wako
 
Mabao ya 87 na 88 ya Lionel Messi ya mwka huu yalitosha kuipa ushindi Barcelona wa 2-0 dhidi ya Cordoba katika mzunguko wa kwanza wa 16 bora katika michuano ya Copa del Rey. Wakati huo huo,Real Madrid ilichezea kichapo cha 2-1 toka kwa Celta Vigo,lishukuliwe bao la Christiano Ronaldo walilolipata ugenini. Sasa Messi ana mabao 88 mwaka huu wajameni. Ni soo,ni noma!
hivi Christian ana magoli mangapi?
 
I do hate Barca for cheating, I hate them for spending more than they can afford, I hate them for exploiting a sad passage in Spanish history, when they claim to be morally above everyone else. They use Catalan pride to try and buy Cesc, they say they cannot afford him but Arsenal should let him come home. That summer they bought Villa, Mascherano, and Adriano. That’s the kind of nonsense I cannot stand. I don’t like even watch them playing.

Catalan.....!!!?......how about Bizkaya who established ETA..!,.. and bombing everywhere....!!?
 
Back
Top Bottom