Barca's villa suffers leg break

TONGONI

JF-Expert Member
Feb 18, 2011
Bacelona striker David Villa has broken his left shinebone in the FIFA club world cup semi fainal against Al saad...30 years old was carried of the stretcher six minutes before half-time after appearing to landing awkwardly,the catalan club confirmed soon after on their website,that Spain all time top scorer 'had suffer a fructure on to the tibia in his left leg.

Attachments

• DAVID VILLA.jpg
    DAVID VILLA.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DAVID VILLA 2.jpg
    DAVID VILLA 2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 27
  • D V.jpg
    D V.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25
Striker David Villa will be out for up to five months after breaking his leg in Barcelona 4-0 win over Al saad of Qatar.

The injury is a tough draw but am convinced I am going to recover quickly and am thinking playing champions league final in Munich,Villa said on his facebook.

Barcelona star David Villa was in suprisigly good spirits on Thursday despite suffering a broken leg,Villa who now faces a race to be fit for the next summer european championship was pictured sharing joke with club captain Carles Puyol and coach Pep Guardiola on Thursday night.

Attachments

• bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 32
  • vl.jpg
    vl.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 26
Barcelona striker has successful surgery on his broken left leg on monday and doctor said it would take him four to five months to recover.
Everyome hope he will be able to play EURO 2012 It's little tight to play champions league final in munich if Barcelona qualify.

Euro2012_1514157a.jpg

PAIN ... David Villa is disappointed to miss finals

[h=3]SPAIN striker David Villa has been ruled out of Euro 2012[/h]

The Barcelona striker, 30, suffered a broken shinbone in December and has not played since.
Writing on Twitter, Villa said: “I’ve tried but I can’t be 100 per cent to play at Euro 2012.
“I called Vicente del Bosque to tell him. It’s the honest thing I could do.
“I will continue working to return to play as soon as possible with Barca and Spanish national team.”

Back
Top Bottom