Arusha Politics: Why CHADEMA's popularity is waning...

siamini maana tension iliy0opo kati ya wachagaa na waarusha hapa sidhani kma ungelikuwa na misimamo kama uliyonayo..................blood is always thicker than water..........................kikubwa hapa ni kuwa this country is still very tribal no matter how far we go on denial route............

Bro with the above you have lost all the respect I ever had for you. You do not even deserve a response!

For the first time in Arusha politics, ccm is smelling blood of victory....the real reason behind ccm new impetus is that Chadema has made some serious political miscalculations....underestimating the average voter's pertinent needs in Arusha Municipality.

here are some of Chadema's political gaffes..

1) Chadema think anti-ccm runs too deep that whatever chadema national leaders say voters will jump at it without expressing a desire for interactive dialogue...ccm via Lowassa did the same in 2010 parliamentary elections....and the disastrous electoral verdict is there for everyone to see...Arusha voters have the mind of their own too...that is lesson number one..

2) Arusha Municipality is a merchant city....growing on an environment of orderliness...the city can hardly endure Lema's political mischief for too long...with lema testing and stretching our limits of tolerance when he decided to stay behind bars and urging us to coalesce around him...that colossal stupidity had backfired before his eyes...for hardly a day even his fellow tribesmen of Chagga could hardly sustain the shuttle buses' strike for a day as the realities of astronomical cost of living in Arusha began to take its devastating toll....the lesson number two we vote for whoever we calculate will advance our personal causes and Chadema at the moment is misreading our collective political resolve....It is time we tell Lema, at the ballot box-of course, he does not own Arusha and never will...we sent him to legislate in the Augusta House not to be a rabble-rousing pedestrian or a belligerent demagogue....we have those losers among us in our streets but we do not send them to the House for that matter....

3) Learning from past by-elections voter turn out is hardly a third of the general election turnout...voter fatigue and apathy seems to be the in-thing favouring ccm in many ways...only ccm fanatical followers do turn-up and vote but Chadema ends up with huge non-voting attendances....which time and time again have proved futile in changing the course...of our political complexion.....lesson number three....expect only less than 40, 000 to turn up in the envisaged by-elections and ccm will snuff out most of the 3 to 4 Ward Councillors now up for grab....in a way that will be good pragmatism...Arusha demands orderliness to prosper and Chadema is not yet ready to provide her with that bubbling quest....at the moment permits for development projects have all but come to a standstill...the real reason is Chadema's refusal to listen to an average voter's needs....that unless municipal Council continues to work in orderly manner....jobs will not be created particularly in the construction industry....and the Arusha economy decimated by low yields in agricultural, tourism and mining sectors can hardly afford....anymore disruptions unless of-course we are stupidly determined to fail as a society....

4) After Chadema have been routed at the ballot box despite attracting huge public rallies: and, may be those at the national level will begin earnestly to ask us the BIG QUESTION....what are our aspirations...I am not alone when I say since I can not vote for ccm with a clean conscience; for then, by abstaining in the incoming by elections is my best communicative means of punishing both ccm and Chadema for just one tantrum....behaving like Siamese twins......

that is how I feel what about you?

This is just your feeling, you concluded well, I am to assure you that the hetred that the people of Arusha have against CCM is much greater than the so called stupidity of lema and Chadema as you are refering to! Your analysis of arusha politics is so narrow to extent that you did not consider the basis of the decision of the people of arusha to vote against CCM, I am remindind you that Lema has been in power only for several months and the things he has done are far greater than the things done with CCM in saveral decades! The work of liberating the minds of the people against the oppression of CCM that has been done for decades is highly appreciated here in Arusha. Lema's and Chadema's popularity in Arusha is not waning but ever increasing! You will see this fact in the byelection of councellors!

That is very foolish of you..... With CCM in Arusha what have we achieve......

No Tarmac Roads
Water is no reliable
City is very polluted and very dirty
Land//plot are only allocated to rich people..

Do you think CCM will ever win in Arusha?? over my dead body.. never........... even if we call an election tomorrow even those wards which were won by CCM by a single vote will go back to Chadema.

We are tied with CCM after 50 yrs nothing to be proud of.. I will and hope all will vote for Chadema and we will give them 10 yrs and we will see. sure there will be few things to be proud of.

Even my son when he reads the history of CCM and all thief will say dad i am proud of you..... And you know what God will bless that....

For the first time in Arusha politics, ccm is smelling blood of victory....the real reason behind ccm new impetus is that Chadema has made some serious political miscalculations....underestimating the average voter's pertinent needs in Arusha Municipality.

1) Chadema think anti-ccm runs too deep that whatever chadema national leaders say voters will jump at it without expressing a desire for interactive dialogue...ccm via Lowassa did the same in 2010 parliamentary elections....and the disastrous electoral verdict is there for everyone to see...Arusha voters have the mind of their own too...that is lesson number one..

2) Arusha Municipality is a merchant city....growing on an environment of orderliness...the city can hardly endure Lema's political mischief for too long...with lema testing and stretching our limits of tolerance when he decided to stay behind bars and urging us to coalesce around him...that colossal stupidity had backfired before his eyes...for hardly a day even his fellow tribesmen of Chagga could hardly sustain the shuttle buses' strike for a day as the realities of astronomical cost of living in Arusha began to take its devastating toll....the lesson number two we vote for whoever we calculate will advance our personal causes and Chadema at the moment is misreading our collective political resolve....It is time we tell Lema, at the ballot box-of course, he does not own Arusha and never will...we sent him to legislate in the Augusta House not to be a rabble-rousing pedestrian or a belligerent demagogue....we have those losers among us in our streets but we do not send them to the House for that matter....

3) Learning from past by-elections voter turn out is hardly a third of the general election turnout...voter fatigue and apathy seems to be the in-thing favouring ccm in many ways...only ccm fanatical followers do turn-up and vote but Chadema ends up with huge non-voting attendances....which time and time again have proved futile in changing the course...of our political complexion.....lesson number three....expect only less than 40, 000 to turn up in the envisaged by-elections and ccm will snuff out most of the 3 to 4 Ward Councillors now up for grab....in a way that will be good pragmatism...Arusha demands orderliness to prosper and Chadema is not yet ready to provide her with that bubbling quest....at the moment permits for development projects have all but come to a standstill...the real reason is Chadema's refusal to listen to an average voter's needs....that unless municipal Council continues to work in orderly manner....jobs will not be created particularly in the construction industry....and the Arusha economy decimated by low yields in agricultural, tourism and mining sectors can hardly afford....anymore disruptions unless of-course we are stupidly determined to fail as a society....

4) After Chadema have been routed at the ballot box despite attracting huge public rallies: and, may be those at the national level will begin earnestly to ask us the BIG QUESTION....what are our aspirations...I am not alone when I say since I can not vote for ccm with a clean conscience; for then, by abstaining in the incoming by elections is my best communicative means of punishing both ccm and Chadema for just one tantrum....behaving like Siamese twins......

Likes you signature.
Stay blessed

well you're just wasting your time rounding the bush man with your died part ccm u can never achieve I knew and we expecting a lot with a yogurt mind like you believe or not whoever via chadema in arusha Will be a winner just advice

If you insist watch out for yourself credibility and you faith will be died like your part ccm is no longer alive bye kanu and others alike

On the 6th November 2011 one Jf member going by an Id; RUTASHUBANYUMA posted a third rate topic That Read like: CHADEMA POLITICS IN ARUSHA WANING?
whereas I do not dispute his command of the Queens lingua franca, but I have a feeling He committed a typographical error instead of writting RISING He errornously wrote WANING!?!
In the light of current political developments in Arusha and the country as a whole, Can RUTASHUBANYUMA declare his current position as far as CHADEMAs status in Arusha politics and the country in général are concerned?!

Back
Top Bottom