Appreciate your Beautiful Breasts

XIII

Aug 29, 2012
As a woman, I can tell you that I'm in a relationship with my breasts. After all, they've always been there for me. And God willing, they will never leave me. On a good breast day, I look in the mirror and Read MORE »

mi ntasherekea kwa kuminywaaaaaaaaa!mpka nilale!aahahahhaahhahahhaha HAPPY BREAST DAY LADIES WOOOTE!wanaume mkae chonjo leo tutayapake mafuta!
eheheeee mi yangu yanachekelea hapa

As a woman, I can tell you that I'm in a relationship with my breasts. After all, they've always been there for me. And God willing, they will never leave me. On a good breast day, I look in the mirror and Read MORE »

And remember frequent medical checks on ur breasts may help u prevent breast cancer..

teh nakumbuka kipindi nipo sec wakati tunapimwa ujauzito hdmaster yeye alikuwaga kitengo cha kubonyeza matiti eti! Eheheee yule mzee yule alikuwa anabonyeza mengine ananyonya kabisa eti anavuta kama yana maji ndani

teh nakumbuka kipindi nipo sec wakati tunapimwa ujauzito hdmaster yeye alikuwaga kitengo cha kubonyeza matiti eti! Eheheee yule mzee yule alikuwa anabonyeza mengine ananyonya kabisa eti anavuta kama yana maji ndani

khaaaaa.....sasa na nyie mkivutwa mlikuwa mnajisikiaje......?