Apple iPhone 5 coming in September! Tuone sasa.

Given Edward

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2011
iphone52-650x366.jpg

4764273405_396564c798.jpg

The Apple iPhone rumors go into overdrive this year because Steve Jobs didn't introduce the 2011 model at WWDC and Bloomberg is reporting that the next iPhone (iPhone 5? iPhone 4GS?) will land in September, just in time for the back-to-school season.
Vyanzo vinasema kwamba the iPhone 5 will sport the new dual-core processor that can be found in the iPad 2 and it should also have a boosted camera. I'd expect it to be bumped up to 8 megapixels but find that the 5-megapixel camera in the current version is very, very good.

The report also says that the next iPhone will look similar to the latest one on the market, which is a direct dispute of another recent rumor which says that this version will feature a "radical" redesign. I tend to think we'll have a strong update internally but the body will remain very similar.

The only thing that gives me pause is the size of the screen, no matter how brilliant the Retina Display is. With giant screens dominating out there, I do believe Apple needs to move to a 4-inch screen. It can do so without sacrificing too much in terms of design and I believe app makers would love the additional screen space.
The latest report also suggests that we could get a cheaper Apple phone out there to better compete with Android on the low end. I'm not quite sure about this one, as I believe Apple could simply continue to produce its old models and sell these at a cheaper rate.

Apple does hold an event in September that's generally focused on the iPod and we can't wait to see what it has up its sleeves.

Meanwhile as reported last week, iOS 5 will supposedly support full 1080p video, which would work well with the alleged 8-megapixel feature Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted at back in April.

last Thursday, AppleInsider reported that Apple was withholding the next iPhone and iPod Touch until it finalized a bundled version of iOS 5 and iCloud.
As far as timing of the next iPhone's launch, last week Apple began selling an unlocked, unsubsidized iPhone 4, immediately fueling speculation that Apple was purposely creating a high-cost barrier on the year-old iPhone 4 so people would wait and eventually purchase a subsidized fifth-generation iPhone this fall. Tusubiri tuone.......ya N9 tumeshayaona.

rumors...inaeza ikaitwa iphone 4S na haitakuwa na kpya zaid ya A5 processor na 8mp shoter na bht mbya 1gb of ram so there's nthn new to the table!

Since this iPhonemaniasm has become a commonplace in tech affairs, am actually more taken over and focusing on what would be the "newborn" out of Microsoft and Nokia alliance!

jamani mm nina i4n 4 niyakuflash,naomben msaada namna ya kuflash najua hapa kuna wataalam.

Back
Top Bottom