Another Reason Why South Korea Developed so Fast and Kenya is about to JOIN them

Thats why I said another reason. Do you not find it a critical factor. It like if you want to make a meal you need all the ingredients. If you want to make a tech savvy need an educated population

south korea and japan
the number one factor that caused them to develop is culture

they have that culture that unite them
and makes them to act like one society

now compare that with kenya tribelism

Mbona tunapotezeana muda na mada ka hizi. Too much wishful thinking!

You need to be able to feed yourselves first.
Kapige uji kwanza,jaluo we!

kama wananchi wengine wa kenya wanaweza kuungana na hawa wanawaita wakikuyu wataweza kuwa kama hawa watu wa korea ya kusini. Lakini mpaka hiyo siku ifike nazani tanzania itakuwa mbali pia kwa magamba au kwa magwanda

do even know he is kenyan or not? can you prove he is a luo???

think before you open your pie hole

ni99a I think its about time we pack bags and leave, been tolerant for years up in this b*tch but now seems sh*t is gettin outa hand. We cant discuss sh*t about Kenya without those stupid hate undertones. I miss those days when people were discussing real issues without engaging in arguments that we cant finish.
One thing Ive learnt about Tanzanians from partly living in Tanzania and from forums like these is that they harbor a deep hatred for Kenya and Kenyans in general, they are intolerant bigots who pretend to be nice on the outside but will stab you when you turn your back on them, they are lazy, uneducated and selfish and think that by denying this it will go away. Ive had my good times here but I think its time to fold tent, see y'all ninjas in other forums.
PS
As I usually say, give your children an education, people are breaking neck just to get a good education in other countries, while the youths in bongoland are busy trying to make sh*ty music in the name of Bongo flava. in a few years to come, you will import professionals in droves from other EA countries (read Kenya, Rwanda) because your children are shunning education for stupid things. you will always cry, whether Slaa is the President or another CCM sycophant, sh*t will always be the same unless you change as a people and education is the only thing that will do that.

Peace

Kwa kiasi fulani naungana nawe mkuu kuwa culture imewasaidia sababu inawafanya kujifikiria wamoja zaidi na hivyo kuwa na uzalendo ila alichosuggest mkuu Akwaba hapo kuhusu elimu naona kina ukweli kwa asilimia 97. Nilifanikiwa kuishi hapo S.Korea kwa miaka miwili, kwa kweli wenzetu wameishika sana elimu si tokea elimu ya awali hadi chuo kikuu. Na hata wale ambao wanafanya kazi serikarini na wana nafasi nzuri wanajitahidi kuendelez ksoma si kwa ajili ya kupata vyeo lah!. Hii inasaidia sana kwa maendeleo sbb mwisho wa siku kama watu wengi wameelimika ktk nchi ni rahisi kuongea lugha moja inapofika suala la kuleta maendeleo katika nchi hakutakuwa na wa kudanganywa kwa kukosa ufahamu na maarifa. Nchi nyingi za Afrika na zindine ambazo maendeleo yapo nyuma tunaangamia kwa kukosa elimu. Naunga mkono hoja ya mkuu hapo juu kwa kweli.

south korea and japan
the number one factor that caused them to develop is culture

they have that culture that unite them
and makes them to act like one society

now compare that with kenya tribelism
While I agree on the culture thing about these Easterners, please note that they a work culture too.
They work , and work very hard until they get results.
I dont agree on the tribalism issue otherwise countries like China with so many tribes would not have developed.
UVIVU -thats the catchword.

ni99a I think its about time we pack bags and leave, been tolerant for years up in this b*tch but now seems sh*t is gettin outa hand. We cant discuss sh*t about Kenya without those stupid hate undertones. I miss those days when people were discussing real issues without engaging in arguments that we cant finish.
One thing Ive learnt about Tanzanians from partly living in Tanzania and from forums like these is that they harbor a deep hatred for Kenya and Kenyans in general, they are intolerant bigots who pretend to be nice on the outside but will stab you when you turn your back on them, they are lazy, uneducated and selfish and think that by denying this it will go away. Ive had my good times here but I think its time to fold tent, see y'all ninjas in other forums.
PS
As I usually say, give your children an education, people are breaking neck just to get a good education in other countries, while the youths in bongoland are busy trying to make sh*ty music in the name of Bongo flava. in a few years to come, you will import professionals in droves from other EA countries (read Kenya, Rwanda) because your children are shunning education for stupid things. you will always cry, whether Slaa is the President or another CCM sycophant, sh*t will always be the same unless you change as a people and education is the only thing that will do that.

Peace

Seconded bro.... It's time to say good bye. The negativity and bigotry in the forum is just exceptional, it can be contagious.

Kwaheri and see you in other serious forums.

PS

Peace
Hi Smatta guy , not so fast!
You stay put and enjoy the canon balls while they last.
Dont generalise on Tanzanians, many are lazy not all.Its the historical ujamaa thing you know.
Hatred for Kenyans?
Hell NO!
And by the way where aere you scuttling off to?
We are in EA you know, your bed bugs will also be mine.
You will have noted that derogatory insinuations flying out in some threads and posts dont have too much sense in them , that is apart from the fact that they lack an informed background.
Stay around to give us your cool Nairoberry opinions , there are some of us who value such contributions.
You have been around long enough to take note.
By the way I will be in Nairobi next week I'd like to meet someone who can quip "Jambo Bwana" as apart form the longo longos in Bongo that we are so used to hear.

There is an emerging consesus among kenyans that tribalism" is not good for your health".Believe me once kenyans overcome the tribalism devil(ashindwe!) they will take off big.They do have the wherewithal to fly high and do it they will.

PS

Peace

Mabingwa wa kujisifu nawajua nimekaa nao sana Nje,Hamna lolote mmetuzidi kujisifu bas!i

PS

Peace

Tatizo lenu nyiwe wakenya,mnapenda sana kuendekeza ukoloni yaani kwenu mzungu ni kama mungu mtu,nilishawahi kufanya kazi na mkenya kwenye kampuni ya mzungu,yaani allikuwa anajipendekeza yuko radhi alambe ata makalio ya mzungu....ata yule mzungu aliye ua watu wawili kenya alifungwa miezi tisa tu...ohh kisa whiteman..!

<A href="http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&amp;ctype=l&amp;strail=false&amp;nselm=h&amp;met_y=se_prm_cmpt_zs&amp;scale_y=lin&amp;ind_y=false&amp;rdim=country&amp;idim=country:UGA:ETH:KEN:RWA:TZA:KOR:GHA&amp;tstart=-298177200000&amp;tend=1279659600000&amp;hl=en&amp;dl=en&amp;icfg&amp;uniSize=0.035&amp;iconSize=0.5" target=_blank>World Bank, World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer</A><BR><BR>It appears this education thing is pretty important after all. On a nice note Tanzania has improved significantly. However, South Korea and Kenya have the advantage of all those people that have alreaady been educated for the past 20 years+. <BR><BR>If Kenya could just have the next election be peaceful, expect an economic boom!
<BR>I have looked the graph and it shows that the last primary education statistics from Kenya were obtained in 2005 (with 89.5%) while those of S. Korea were of 2008 (with 98.69%). How dare you compare the statistics of 2008 vs 2005/98.69% vs 89.5%, with the gape of 3 years and a difference of 10+ points? Did you check where Tanzania stands? 102.22% in 2009.<BR>Anyway, ulimwengu wa leo ukisubiri kusifiwa unaweza ukachelewa. Sifu chako.

Triibalism thrived in Kenya due to imperial presidency which led to unequal distribution of resources, now tribalism is now illegal thanks to the new constitution and real power is now with the people in terms of management and distribution of resources. South Korea is just few miles from kenya, with an aggressive and intelligent workforce, plus transparency in government we are now on the run way just about to fly to high levels of economic prosperity.

Mabingwa wa kujisifu nawajua nimekaa nao sana Nje,Hamna lolote mmetuzidi kujisifu bas!i
What!? Eti hatuna lolote tumewazidi!? Pls we have been so tolerant with your intellectual poverty hoping and prayerfully thinking that you will change bt all is in vain. It's so disgusting and insulting for any one compare Kenya with such a backward country like Tanzania.!for how long will we tolerate this!?

PS

Peace

Dude why so fast leaving? oh no...**** CCM sorry for the members...**** Bongo flava sorry for them too, but hommie you touched one point and sat down to think about it...EDUCATION is only what I can say...