Angelina Jolie Opened Up About How Her Split From Brad Pitt Profoundly Changed Her

Sky Eclat

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2012
Angelina Jolie Visits The United Nations

Angelina Jolie has given a wealth of interviews during her Maleficent: Mistress of Evil press tour where she has discussed motherhood, her kids, and her broadening sense of identity now that they're getting older. But to Madame Le Figaro, she spoke intimately about how her and Brad Pitt's split in 2016 changed her.

While Jolie answered in English, the interview has been translated to French for the outlet. LaineyGossip re-translated it back into English. And there are some revealing tidbits. When asked if she believes in destiny, Jolie replied, via the English re-translation, that “I do not know about destiny, but I’m certain that I’m in transition, and this is a homecoming, I’m coming back to myself. Because I was a little lost.”

She was then asked to clarify what that meant, and that's when she spoke plainly about her and Pitt's breakup. “I think it was at the end of my relationship with Brad and then when we separated," she said. "It was complicated, I didn’t recognize myself anymore, and I’d become, how do I say this, smaller, insignificant, even if I didn’t show it. I was profoundly, deeply sad, I was hurt. On the other hand, it was interesting to tap into this humility and sense of insignificance. In the end, that’s human. And on top of that, I was dealing with some health issues. All of these things ground you and remind you of how lucky you are to be alive. It’s a lesson I pass onto my children: the idea of renewal, and through it all, the possibility of joy. I had to rediscover the joy.”

Alyssa Bailey News And Strategy Editor

Napenda walivyokua wana adopt watoto..MUNGU awajalie zaidi kwa hilo bila kuwasahau Jim Caviziel (KaAdopt watoto 4 wenye kansa),Zack Shnyder,Tom cruise nk nk

That's awesome..Tom Cruise baada ya Divorce na mkewe watoto walio waAdopt wengi walibaki kwa Tom ajili ya dini..Tom si muumini wa scientology, watoto nao walikua washakua wakereketwa.

Ila Brad alijipatia mke mzuri mno..basi tu ndoa zao hazidumu
Jennifer hakuwa tayari kupata watoto wakati ule. Lakini Angelina kuweka kucheza kuvunja ile ndoa si utani

That's awesome..Tom Cruise baada ya Divorce na mkewe watoto walio waAdopt wengi walibaki kwa Tom ajili ya dini..Tom si muumini wa scientology, watoto nao walikua washakua wakereketwa.

Nikweli kabisaa hawa jamaa ndoa zao hazidumu kabisaa sijiui niumaarufu unawasumbuwa au nini maana wanapendeza vyema na unapowaangalia kama mfano bora mara paaaaa wametengana loooooo.

Hana Silicone inplants kwenye mwili wake.?

Back
Top Bottom