Aliyekuwa muigizaji wa Isindigo maarufu kwa jina la Letti Matabhane Afariki

Kumbe kalikuwa na wadudu kadhaa!! Mimi mwaka 2005 nilipokuwa J'berg nilitaka nikatafute bhana.

Lesego-Motsepe-690x450.jpg

Weka na clip ya video yake asee mdada mzuri nimuone umbo lake lote na jinsi anavyotembea na sauti apepe.

Huyu ndo Nandipha matabane aliekua pia akiitwa Leti matabane.mbona picha ziko tofauti ama mambo ya calolite?.
news-graphics-2006-_622313a.jpg

Umechemka mkuu Nandipa hakuwahi kuitwa Letti. Nandipa ni Nandipa na Letti ni Letti,ni watu wawili tofauti kbs.

Umechemka mkuu Nandipa hakuwahi kuitwa Letti. Nandipa ni Nandipa na Letti ni Letti,ni watu wawili tofauti kbs.
ooh,kweli nimechemsha Nandipha alikua wifi yake letti,miaka mingi sana imepita tangu 98 ndo maana nimewachanganya hasa ni kwasababu Nandipha nae alishajitangaza ana HIV.

Nandipha na lettie ni watu tofauti kabisa kwa wanofuatilia isidingo wala picha zao hazifanani kabisa

Huyu ndo Nandipha matabane aliekua pia akiitwa Leti matabane.mbona picha ziko tofauti ama mambo ya calolite?.
news-graphics-2006-_622313a.jpg

Hapana si huyo mkuu...kenyewe ni haka hapa...jina lake la ukweli ni Lesego Motsepe...hilo la Letti ni la kuigizia tu..dah RIP

original.jpeg

Lesego.jpg

Na Nandipha ni +? I see, kunahitajika nguvu ya ziada kupambana na hili janga.

ooh,kweli nimechemsha Nandipha alikua wifi yake letti,miaka mingi sana imepita tangu 98 ndo maana nimewachanganya hasa ni kwasababu Nandipha nae alishajitangaza ana HIV.

Huyu ni mmoja wa waigizaji nilikua nawapenda kwenye tamthilia ya Isindigo the Need. Alipumzika kuigiza katika tamthilia wakamtoa kwa njia ya kifo cha ajali ya gari katika mchezo.

Alikataa kuendelea kutumia madawa ya ARVs toka 2012, jambo ambalo linafanya wadau wengi kuamini kifo chake kingeweza kuepukika kwa kunywa madawa hayo yanayosaidia kurefusha maisha.

Rest in Peace Lesabo.

Lesego.jpg

Former Isidingo actress Lesego Motsepe (39) died on Monday in her Randburg home. Her brother, Moemise Motsepe, found the actress at 11 in the morning.

Lesego, who played Letti Matabane in Isidingo for 10 years, was HIV positive and in 2012 said she would no longer be taking her antiretrovirals and instead focus on living a healthy lifestyle. One of her last high-profile roles was to portray songbird Brenda Fassie on stage. She also told YOU in an interview that she wanted to "travel across Africa and teach acting in different places".

If she hadn't become an actress, she said, she would have become a lawyer or a psychologist. "It's a sad day; I'm in tears. Lesego was my colleague and friend for over the decade," says actress Hlubi Mboya. Hlubi played Lesego's sister-in-law in Isidingo.

"She was very vocal about not being on ARVs. I feel like this misfortune could have been prolonged, if only she had made a different decision. Condolences to the family. She [Lesego] was a sweetheart, a song bird with a gracious heart."

Hamba kahle, Lesego.

Source - Former Isidingo passes: Rest in peace, Lesego | YOU

Former Isidingo actress Lesego Motsepe, who played Lettie Matabane, has died.

According to JJ Tabane of Oresego Communication, the actress' brother, Moemise Motsepe, found her body in her Randburg flat this morning. He called paramedics who declared her dead on the scene. Motsepe was 40 years old.

In 2011, the former Isidingo star announced she was HIV-positive and had been living with the disease for 13 years. "I went through many phases: denial, resentment, rejection and anger," Motsepe told The Star at the time. "But the most important thing is that I am alive today."

"I decided that if I was going to live, I would not let this get me down. I don't say I'm HIV-positive, I say HIV lives in my blood."
In 2012, Motsepe controversially revealed on SABC3's 3Talk that she had decided to stop taking her ARV medication, and was instead controlling the disease with a special diet that included beetroot and garlic and natural supplements.

Fans and HIV/AIDS activists across the board condemned her decision.

Back
Top Bottom