Al Shaabab attack in Mandera

kimaku, If i were the President of Kenya, i would hav sent the whole KDF camp at Mandera packing plus charging them for treason on failure to undertake their duties they swore upon as soldiers for that callous response! But then we r talking of Uhuru n invoking orders of matters of national security overhere...

Problem with Tanzanians with your idiotic ujamaaism is that you believe that you are bound to languish in same level be it in poverty,mental imbecility,juvenile antics,level of education or lack of it. If one breaks the York he should be treated with envy and open hostility this attitude is wrong
We as Kenyans appreciate people for what they have accomplished and encourage others to do more and do more ourselves as we have learnt that one's success doesn't affect our success or blessings.
Good day
jipange tena ww...huna hoja!!

@kumaku, If i were the President of Kenya, i would hav sent the whole KDF camp at Mandera packing plus charging them for treason on failure to undertake their duties they swore upon as soldiers for that callous response! But then we r talking of Uhuru n invoking orders of matters of national security overhere...
hahaaa @k......

kimaku That laughing stock fat Gen. Karanja recruited coward fellow Kikuyu to safeguard the interests of Mumbi nation while rebelious cum warrior communities in Kenya r known the Kalenjins n luos plus those Kurias involved in cattle rustling up North. I hear he is now KAA chairman..nayaaa

kimaku, KDF wakiskia paaa hupatwa na tumbo la kuhara kama sio shinikizo la damu! Akili yao huwatuma kutafuta kichaka cha kujisitiri badala ya ku-confront the enemy! How could an attack happen at 2 km distance n failed to neutralize the enemy with all those modern tanks and armoured vehicles plus fighter jets n choppers?

Al shaababs' dresscode ni sandals, ushungi kalashnkov plus a suicidal vest as vowed never to be caught alive! No wonder the GoK censored the report on this attack to cover up the shame!

Kama Kenya haitakuwa makini,i am sure hakuna tone la mafuta litakalotoka pale Turkana,na kama litatoka gharama yake itakuwa ni kubwa sana kulinganisha na bei ya soko...mark my words.

Kama Kenya haitakuwa makini,i am sure hakuna tone la mafuta litakalotoka pale Turkana,na kama litatoka gharama yake itakuwa ni kubwa sana kulinganisha na bei ya soko...mark my words.
yaani ni kichapo kwende mbele kwa hawa makunguru!

sasa kama hawa ndio wakubwa wao wa kupanga mikakati ya kupambana na Alshabaab unategemea nini??
4290db012c50e3e6d0b8a7528bb085c4.jpg

Wakenya mna kazi sana aisee.

Uganda soon wanaondoa vikosi vyao huko Somalia, Uhuru analalamika wahisani hawatoi fedha za kutosha kwa majeshi yaliyoko huko Somalia.

Mbona mwaka huu Al shabaab wataanza kunywa chai Nairobi hapo asubuhi saa 4 tu??
Ha ha ha ha ha ha MK254 ataisoma namba. Keyboard itaota mbawa hatutamuona tena hapa jukwaani.

Al-Shababa watu HATARI SANA hawa... very very dangerous...!! Sijui Kenya wafanye nn... sina hata la kuandika..!!

kimaku, If i were the President of Kenya, i would hav sent the whole KDF camp at Mandera packing plus charging them for treason on failure to undertake their duties they swore upon as soldiers for that callous response! But then we r talking of Uhuru n invoking orders of matters of national security overhere...
I very much doubt if you can lead men. Knee jerk response. Clear, calm but decisive decision making is not your forté, and those count in the army. Read your response again. You have merely read a news report, and you think you are now a general, to bark orders at your underlings.I have never met you but i know you must look very weak. If i was a military recruiting officer, i would send you packing instantly from the way you respond.

Nadhani wewe na wengi ya wabongo hamuelewi maana ya ugaidi, na jinsi ilivyo. Mnakurupuka uchwara, na huna habari kamili. Am sure if this was an attack on a western military,your response would have been very different. Bring yourself kicking and screaming into the 21st century geza, before someone does it for you. Terrorism is real and tunapambana nalo, sio kutoa stori za vijiweni.

I am curious, why is it that when pipo discuss the Somalia situatio, people only see Kenyan troops. Kuna waganda, warundi, sierra Leone pale. Akina geza wanatokwa na povu pindi wakisikia lolote limebandikwa Kenya. And our boys are there to deter attacks from these cowardly losers, this is why they can't attack in broad daylight, they sneak about at 1 am.

Quickly, unless u explain to me the usefulness of having a camp 2 km from the area of the attack n not being able to defuse the attack? Then u will convince me otherwise!

BTW there r report the presence of Al shaabab militias was noticed at least 3 days before n communicated to KDF but did not save the day!

Is this the way pipeline n rail from Lamu to Addis Ababa will be protected? Boaay... count for serious sabotage! Those pipeline n rail will b blown everyday n no oil n goods will b transported!

Six killed in gun attack on two buses in Kenya's Mandera
Fri Jul 1, 2016 9:04am GMT

NAIROBI (Reuters) - At least six people were killed when gunmen sprayed two buses with bullets on Friday in Kenya's Mandera county on the border with Somalia, a regional official said.

Mandera County Commissioner Fredrick Shisia told Reuters the attack happened at 9.30 am (0630 GMT) as the buses were traveling to Mandera town from the capital Nairobi.

"So far we are talking of six dead," he said.

(Reporting by Duncan Miriri; Editing by Andrew Heavens)

Source: Reuters Africa

US warns travellers to Kenya of air attacks and other terror threats

A new notice on avoiding parts of the country also advises US air operators on possible terror attacks.

FRIDAY JULY 1 2016

Al-Shabaab+PIX.jpg

Al-Shabaab fighters undergoing training at a camp in southern Somalia. A travel warning cites a US embassy recommendation that US citizens should visit Mombasa's Old Town only during daylight hours and avoid using the Likoni ferry “due to safety concerns.” FILE PHOTO | NATION MEDIA GROUP

In Summary
  • The new notice also includes a reference to an updated advisory to US air operators concerning possible attacks with ground-launched missiles.
  • This Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) “Notice to Airmen for Kenyan airspace” warns of “the potential for terrorist attack against US and Western interests.”
By KEVIN J. KELLEY
More by this Author

A Kenya travel warning issued by the State Department on Thursday urges US citizens to avoid visiting Lamu, Nairobi's Eastleigh neighbourhood and the country's northeastern counties.

The warning further cites a US embassy recommendation that US citizens should visit Mombasa's Old Town only during daylight hours and avoid using the Likoni ferry “due to safety concerns.”

The new notice also includes a reference to an updated advisory to A with ground-launched missiles.

This Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) “Notice to Airmen for Kenyan airspace” warns of “the potential for terrorist attack against US and Western interests.”

Specific information is not available, the FAA notice says, but “one possible tactic would be an attack using man-portable air defence systems (Manpads).”

Such an attack was attempted in 2002 against an Israeli air carrier taking off from Mombasa, the FAA notice adds.

TARGET AIRCRAFT

Background information published by the FAA last February says “Al-Shabaab possesses the capability and intent to utilise weapons, including Manpads” as well as mortars, rockets and small arms that could target aircraft on the ground and during take-off and landing. Some Manpads may reach an altitude of 25,000 feet, the FAA warns.

The State Department's new travel warning comes at a time when Kenya's tourism industry is striving to persuade potential visitors that the country is safe to visit.

The tourism sector is reeling from the fallout from a series of terror attacks by Shabaab in the past two years.

Thursday's warning does acknowledge that “thousands of US citizens travel to Kenya without incident.”

In addition to avoiding the popular tourist destination of Lamu, the State Department is urging US citizens not to travel to Tana River County and to the part of Kilifi County north of Malindi.

Terror attacks by Al-Shabaab should not be the only potential source of concern for US citizens considering travel to Kenya, the State Department suggests.

“Violent and sometimes fatal crimes, including armed carjacking, grenade attacks, home invasions and burglaries and kidnappings, can occur at any time and in any location, including Nairobi,” the warning states. “US citizens and US Embassy employees have been victims of such crimes in the past.”

(Editing by Basillioh Mutahi)

US warns its citizens about Kenya travel

You really thrive on these negatives Geza especially if they are about Kenya.
I knew it would be you and nobody else who would the first to bring this here.
Anyway terror is real and no one ( even you ) is immune. It is happening everywhere and you should be thankful that at least you have stayed safe.
If this is happening because KDF is weak and useless as you allege, then what do we say about mighty US and France? Are they also that weak?
Some things need mature thinking.

Koborer, plse spare my right to inform other JF members in here. Others find the news useful esp. those near the attack zone!

huwezi lazimisha niandike nn?
You are always complaining and such is a sign of discomfort in your own home so Bashing Kenyans somehow reduces your stress levels.....be a MAN Geza Ulole and face your fears and solve your problems quietly not dragging Kenyans into your sh8t hole.

Back
Top Bottom