Airplane about to crash.

Katavi

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2009
Sina uhakika kama imewahi wekwa hapa..........

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, " I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die.... So he took the first pack and left the plane. The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former president of the United States , I am also the most ambitious woman in the world and I am a secretary of the states and a potential future president." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger, J.K, said: "I'm President of Tanzania , I have a great responsibility being the leader of a nation. And above all I'm the cleverest President in Tanzania 's history, so Tanzania 's people won't let me die." So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane. The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left, as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute." The boy said, "It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Tanzania 's cleverest President has taken my schoolbag."

Hii nzuri sana kwa hakika!! Mzee wetu JK naona hakuwa makini ktk kutwaa chombo cha kumwokoa, badala ya kutwaa mwavuli akaishia kuchukua school bag ya mtoto! Hapo kuna somo japo ni joke!

Hii nzuri sana kwa hakika!! Mzee wetu JK naona hakuwa makini ktk kutwaa chombo cha kumwokoa, badala ya kutwaa mwavuli akaishia kuchukua school bag ya mtoto! Hapo kuna somo japo ni joke!
Kweli kabisa kuna somo la kujifunza..

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mwache JK aendeshe utawala wake kama anavyoona unafaa. Kusikia ushauri si sawa na kuutumia.

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom