Aids not caused by HIV

solution

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2009

Subject: HIV and AIDS:
Correlation but not causation

[Published and copyright Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., Vol. 86, pp. 755-764, February 1989, Review", with this note: "This paper, which reflects the author's views on the causes of AIDS, will be followed in a future issue by a paper presenting a different view of the subject."]

Human Immunodeficiency virus and acquired immunodeficiency syn-
drome: Correlation but not causation

Peter Duesberg on AIDS - Duesberg.com - HIV / AIDS research website for Peter H. Duesberg.

Peter H. Duesberg
Department of Molecular Biology,
Stanley Hall, University of California,
Berkeley, CA 94720

Contributed by Peter H. Duesberg, June 14, 1988;
revision received October 21, 1988

Abstract

AIDS is an acquired immunodeficiency syndrome defined by a severe depletion of T cells and over 20 conventional degenerative and neoplastic diseases. In the U.S. and Europe, AIDS correlates to 95% with risk factors, such as about 8 years of promiscuous male homosexuality, intravenous drug use, or hemophilia. Since AIDS also correlates with antibody to a retrovirus, confirmed in about 40% of American cases, it has been hypothesized that this virus causes AIDS by killing T cells. Consequently, the virus was termed human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and antibody to HIV became part of the definition of AIDS.

The hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS is examined in terms of Koch's postulates and epi- demiological, biochemical, genetic, and evolutionary conditions of viral pathology. HIV does not fulfill Koch's postulates:
(i) free virus is not detectable in most cases of AIDS;
(ii) virus can only be isolated by reactivating virus in vitro from a few latently infected lymphocytes among millions of uninfected ones;
(iii) pure HIV does not cause AIDS upon experimental infection of chimpanzees or accidental infection of health humans. Further, HIV violates classical conditions of viral pathology. (i) Epi- demiological surveys indicate that the annual incidence of AIDS among antibody-positive persons varies from nearly 0 to over 10%, depending critically on nonviral risk factors. (ii) HIV is expressed in <_1 of every 10 [4th power] T cells it supposedly kills in AIDS, whereas about 5% of all T cells are regenerated during the 2 days it takes the virus to infect a cell. (iii) If HIV were the cause of AIDS, it would be the first virus to cause a disease only after the onset of antiviral immunity, as detected by a positive "AIDS test."
(iv) AIDS follows the onset of antiviral immunity only after long and unpredictable asymptomatic intervals averaging 8 years, although HIV replicates within 1 to 2 days and induces immunity within 1 to 2 months.
(v) HIV sup- posedly causes AIDS by killing T cells, although retroviruses can only replicate in viable cells. In fact, infected T cells grown in culture continue to divide.
(vi) HIV is isogenic with all other retroviruses and does not express a late, AIDS-specific gene.
(vii) If HIV were to cause AIDS, it would have a paradoxi- cal, country-specific pathology, causing over 90% pneumocystis pneumonia and Kaposi sarcoma in the U.S. but over 90% slim disease, fever, and diarrhea in Africa.
(viii) It is highly improbable that within the last few years two viruses (HIV-1 and HIV-2) that are only 40% sequence-related would have evolved that could both cause the newly defined syndrome AIDS. Also, viruses are improbable that kill their only natural host with efficien- cies of 50-100%, as is claimed for HIVs. It is concluded that HIV is not sufficient for AIDS and that it may not even be neces- sary for AIDS because its activity is just as low in symptomatic carriers as in asymptomatic carriers. The correlation between antibody to HIV and AIDS does not prove causation, because other- wise indistinguishable diseases are now set apart only on the basis of this antibody. I propose that AIDS is not a contagious syndrome caused by one conventional virus or microbe. No such virus or microbe would require almost a decade to cause primary disease, nor could it cause the diverse collection of AIDS diseases. Neither would its host range be as selective as that of AIDS, nor could it survive if it were as inefficiently transmitted as AIDS. Since AIDS is defined by new combinations of conventional diseases, it may be caused by new combinations of conventional pathogens, including acute viral or microbial infec- tions and chronic drug use and malnutrition. The long and unpredictable intervals between infection with HIV and AIDS would then reflect the thresholds for these pathogenic factors to cause AIDS diseases, instead of an unlikely mechanism of HIV patho- genesis.

DETAILS : Related Sites- Duesberg on AIDS

Ni kweli huyo Peter D

Ametoa changa moto kubwa, Mwenyewe ni Kichwa na amebobea tafiti kama hizo... na inakuwa vigumu kudharau moja kwa moja anachosema.

Kimsingi anachosema ni kuwa HIV havina madhara kabisa.. wala havina uwezo wa KUHARIBU NA KUDHURU chembe nyeupe.

Anasema Kuna immunity shut down/kuzimika kwa mfumo wa kinga ya mwili na hakuna immunity destruction/kuharibu ...

Kinacho zima kinga ya mwili hadi UKIMWI kutokea ni mambo karibu ya mia moja na HIV si kimojawapo. Anaamini uwezekano upo wa kuuwasha na kuurudishia uwezo mfumo mzima wa kinga ya mwili bila kujaribu kuua HIV!

Anakataa kata kata kuwa HIV vinauwezo wa kuharibu chembe nyeupe.

Ni kweli huyo Peter D

Ametoa changa moto kubwa, Mwenyewe ni Kichwa na amebobea tafiti kama hizo... na inakuwa vigumu kudharau moja kwa moja anachosema.

Kimsingi anachosema ni kuwa HIV havina madhara kabisa.. wala havina uwezo wa KUHARIBU NA KUDHURU chembe nyeupe.

Anasema Kuna immunity shut down/kuzimika kwa mfumo wa kinga ya mwili na hakuna immunity destruction/kuharibu ...

Kinacho zima kinga ya mwili hadi UKIMWI kutokea ni mambo karibu ya mia moja na HIV si kimojawapo. Anaamini uwezekano upo wa kuuwasha na kuurudishia uwezo mfumo mzima wa kinga ya mwili bila kujaribu kuua HIV!

Ni kweli na dawa ya kuamsha Mfumo wa kinga ya mwili ilitengenezwa kwa dhana ya Mr Peter D inatumika sana Ujerumani na Switzeland kwa jina la VIATHIN na Hapa Mjini inauzwa kwa jina la KUPONA (for a strong immune system)

Waheshimiwa wameichangamkia sanaaaa .... ! Kujiweka fit nk!

Maelezo mazuri yanapatikana kwenye faili linalotumika kuisambazia hiyo dawa ... jinsi mfumo wa kinga ya mwili unavyozima na jinsi ya kuamsha.

Dawa inatumika kwa mtu mwenye ugonjwa wowote au Bila hata kuugua ugonjwa wowote .... kujiweka katika afya njema.

Tafadhali mtu anayejua inapopatikana .... aweke contact hapa!!!!

AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) Ni kweli haisababishwi na HIV peke yake.... nakupa mfano mtu anapofanyiwa bone marrow transplant .. huwa immune system yake wataalamu wajitahidi kuiweka chini ... kipindi kile mgonjwa anakuwa isolated katika very clean room! nakumbuka ilikuwa ukitaka kuingia mle chumbani wavua viatu na kuosha mikono ....

nikija kwa huyu Peter H. Duesberg niliwahi kusoma one of his article ... ilikuwa full of crap .. na si scientists wote wanakubaliana na mawazo yake .

Peter H. Duesberg zamani he was on the top of the world, scientifically speaking. A brilliant virologist with an impressive record of accomplishment, publication, and funding, he seemed to be on a short track to an eventual Nobel Prize. Then something happened. The AIDS epidemic happened. Something about the AIDS epidemic led this excellent scientist in the late 1980s to fall directly into pseudoscience and crankery by latching onto and promoting the idea that HIV does not cause AIDS.

When i was 3rd year in med school kipindi cha infectious diseases lecture series ... my prof .. alikuwa ni mjerumani alimponda sana huyu jamaa na utafiti wake na ukiangalia kwa umakini my Prof. had a point zamani scientists didn't yet know a lot about the virus and how it slowly destroyed the immune system. There was a lot of room for new knowledge.

It might have been possible that something other than HIV was contributing to the development of AIDS. However, science and evidence accumulated. More importantly, in the 1990s, new antiretroviral drugs were developed.

The success at prolonging the lives of HIV patients of drug cocktails designed to target HIV by different mechanisms and thus forestall the development of resistance represented the final evidence that HIV definitely caused AIDS. Scientists' understanding of the virus had led for the first time to effective therapies--and in record time, a mere decade A deadly disease became a chronically manageable one.

Kuna hawa kundi la wanasayansi HIV/AIDS denialists they continued to believe that it couldn't possibly by HIV that cause the slow destruction of the immune system suffered by AIDS patients...hahaha! They continued to insist that it must be some combination of pills, diseases spread by promiscuous sex, or other vague, unnamed factors. And Guess what ??? Peter Duesberg was right there among them, destroying his own scientific career in the process

namuheshimu sana Peter H. Duesberg , but katika hili Amechemka nadhani mwaifahamu Medical Hypotheses ni forum for ideas in medicine and related biomedical sciences nadhani mtu yeyote aliyesoma udactari atakuwa anaifahamu hiii ( Medical Hypotheses - Elsevier)

Story ni kwamba Articles za Dr. peter H. Duesberg hazipatikani tena pale baada ya kugundulika ni uongo mwingi na pia zina endanger public helth .. I wonder does it get any lower than having your article withdrawn by Medical Hypotheses?

By conclusion mimi nipo upande wa wanascience including my prof. wanaosema HIV inasababisha AIDS reserch had been done even a 1st year Medical student atakubaliana na mimi nikimwambia recently kuna dawa ambazo directly / indirectly zina interfere HIV viruses katika AIDS patients baada ya mda wale watu wanapata afadhali .. hii ni eveidence tosha kwamba HIV leads to AIDS , but kumbuka u might have HIV infection na usipate AIDS ..

P.S katika pubmed
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed ( website maarufu kwa student doctors ) nimeserch articles zake nakuta huu ujumbe -

WITHDRAWN: HIV-AIDS hypothesis out of touch with South African AIDS - A new perspective. Duesberg PH, Nicholson JM, Rasnick D, Fiala C, Bauer HH.
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Donner Laboratory, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA.

This Article-in-Press has been withdrawn pending the results of an investigation. The editorial policy of Medical Hypotheses makes it clear that the journal considers "radical, speculative, and non-mainstream scientific ideas", and articles will only be acceptable if they are "coherent and clearly expressed." However, we have received serious expressions of concern about the quality of this article, which contains highly controversial opinions about the causes of AIDS, opinions that could potentially be damaging to global public health. Concern has also been expressed that the article contains potentially libelous material. Given these important signals of concern, we judge it correct to investigate the circumstances in which this article came to be published online. When the investigation and review have been completed we will issue a further statement. Until that time, the article has been removed from all Elsevier databases. The Publisher apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. The full Elsevier Policy on Article Withdrawal can be found at Elsevier.

Article yake imekuwa withdrwan . hehehe! nitajaribu kuangalia katika new england journal of medicine (
http://www.nejm.org/ ) kama artcles zake bado zipo pale

Sayansi inashangaza sana!

Peter Dueberg ni msomi aliyebobea, Babu wa Loliondo si msomi aliye bobea lakini aliwanywesha KIKOMBE wasomi kadhaa na Madaktari maarufu KIKOMBE cha dawa yake ambayo haijafanyiwa uchuhguzi na kuandikishwa kwenye machapisho maarufu kama Ya Peter D!

Kati ya Babu wa Loliondo na Peter Duesberg ... Hii sanyansi na wataalaMu wake waliobobea wantaka kutuambia nini?

Peter Dueberg ni msomi aliyebobea, Babu wa Loliondo si msomi aliye bobea lakini aliwanywesha KIKOMBE wasomi kadhaa na Madaktari maarufu KIKOMBE cha dawa yake ambayo haijafanyiwa uchuhguzi na kuandikishwa kwenye machapisho maarufu kama Ya Peter D!

Kati ya Babu wa Loliondo na Peter Duesberg ... Hii sanyansi na wataalaMu wake waliobobea wantaka kutuambia nini?

mkuu ungeitafuta hiyo dawa na kutuletea jina lake hapa basi

machapisho gani ...?! hebu nipe title niyatafute kule pumed au katika link ya medical hypothesis aliyotoa mkuu njiwa hapo juu

mkuu ungeitafuta hiyo dawa na kutuletea jina lake hapa basi

Kwa jina la Kijerumani inaitwa VIATHIN east africa inauzwa kwa jina la KUPONA

Ilikuwa inauzwa pale saba saba... kwenye maonyesho ... mjini sijapata taarifa wapi inapatikana!

AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) Ni kweli haisababishwi na HIV peke yake.... nakupa mfano mtu anapofanyiwa bone marrow transplant .. huwa immune system yake wataalamu wajitahidi kuiweka chini ... kipindi kile mgonjwa anakuwa isolated katika very clean room! nakumbuka ilikuwa ukitaka kuingia mle chumbani wavua viatu na kuosha mikono ....

nikija kwa huyu Peter H. Duesberg niliwahi kusoma one of his article ... ilikuwa full of crap .. na si scientists wote wanakubaliana na mawazo yake .

Peter H. Duesberg zamani he was on the top of the world, scientifically speaking. A brilliant virologist with an impressive record of accomplishment, publication, and funding, he seemed to be on a short track to an eventual Nobel Prize. Then something happened. The AIDS epidemic happened. Something about the AIDS epidemic led this excellent scientist in the late 1980s to fall directly into pseudoscience and crankery by latching onto and promoting the idea that HIV does not cause AIDS.

When i was 3rd year in med school kipindi cha infectious diseases lecture series ... my prof .. alikuwa ni mjerumani alimponda sana huyu jamaa na utafiti wake na ukiangalia kwa umakini my Prof. had a point zamani scientists didn't yet know a lot about the virus and how it slowly destroyed the immune system. There was a lot of room for new knowledge.

It might have been possible that something other than HIV was contributing to the development of AIDS. However, science and evidence accumulated. More importantly, in the 1990s, new antiretroviral drugs were developed.

The success at prolonging the lives of HIV patients of drug cocktails designed to target HIV by different mechanisms and thus forestall the development of resistance represented the final evidence that HIV definitely caused AIDS. Scientists' understanding of the virus had led for the first time to effective therapies--and in record time, a mere decade A deadly disease became a chronically manageable one.

Kuna hawa kundi la wanasayansi HIV/AIDS denialists they continued to believe that it couldn't possibly by HIV that cause the slow destruction of the immune system suffered by AIDS patients...hahaha! They continued to insist that it must be some combination of pills, diseases spread by promiscuous sex, or other vague, unnamed factors. And Guess what ??? Peter Duesberg was right there among them, destroying his own scientific career in the process

namuheshimu sana Peter H. Duesberg , but katika hili Amechemka nadhani mwaifahamu Medical Hypotheses ni forum for ideas in medicine and related biomedical sciences nadhani mtu yeyote aliyesoma udactari atakuwa anaifahamu hiii ( Medical Hypotheses - Elsevier)

Story ni kwamba Articles za Dr. peter H. Duesberg hazipatikani tena pale baada ya kugundulika ni uongo mwingi na pia zina endanger public helth .. I wonder does it get any lower than having your article withdrawn by Medical Hypotheses?

By conclusion mimi nipo upande wa wanascience including my prof. wanaosema HIV inasababisha AIDS reserch had been done even a 1st year Medical student atakubaliana na mimi nikimwambia recently kuna dawa ambazo directly / indirectly zina interfere HIV viruses katika AIDS patients baada ya mda wale watu wanapata afadhali .. hii ni eveidence tosha kwamba HIV leads to AIDS , but kumbuka u might have HIV infection na usipate AIDS ..

P.S katika pubmed
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed ( website maarufu kwa student doctors ) nimeserch articles zake nakuta huu ujumbe -

Article yake imekuwa withdrwan . hehehe! nitajaribu kuangalia katika new england journal of medicine (
http://www.nejm.org/ ) kama artcles zake bado zipo pale

Thanks very much for the good observations

Some expert look at the whole thing as a MYTH

Can you comment something concerning this website

http://www.virusmyth.com/

2hapana mkuu umesema babu wa loliondo ana machapisho ! ndio nakuuliza nipe title niyatafute

Mkuu hukunielewa,

Nilimaanisha kuwa Babu wa Loliondo hana chapisho hata moja wala kitu kama hicho lakini Dawa yake imetumika kwa Wasomi wa ngazi zote na viongozi wote wakuu wa Nchi.

Dawa zote za asili zilizokuwa zianuzwa na kutumika pale kwenye maonyesho ya saba saba zote hazijawahi kuwa na machapisho yote ya kitaalam lakini Dawa zinatumika ....

.... Kwanini P Duesberg machapsho yake yanapokataliwa na wasomi wenzake iwe ni issue saanaaa .... Wakati dawa yake inayotwa VIATHEN au kiswahili KUPONA .... inatumika Ulaya nzima!! Ninachosema ni kuwa Machapisho ni machapisho yana nafsi yake lakini Machapisho yasifanywe Miuungu!!!

Ni kweli huyo Peter D

MKUU UMUWEKA VIZURI NA KWA KIFUPI,

Ni kama hivi...

[h=2]Th1 and Th2 immune system imbalance [/h][h=2]in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Symptoms[/h] Our immune systems have two different modes of attack when fighting pathogens inside the body. The first is called th1 or t-helper 1. When in the th1 mode our immune systems fight intracellular bacteria, viruses, yeast, and cancers. When our immune system faces extracellular bacteria (bacteria outside the cell), allergens, parasites, and other toxins, it switches to t-helper 2 or th2 mode. Some Doctors believe that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia patients are stuck in Th2 mode. I personally am interested in this theory because, until i got sick i never had allergies my entire life. I went to an allergist when i first got sick and he did an allergan prick test on my back. In this test the doctor makes a grid on your back, pricks each box in the grid with a needle, and introduces a specific allegan into the needle hole that he just made. They do about 50 more different allergans. After the doctor did this test on me, my entire back was covered with huge welts. I had a very bad reaction to almost every allergen he tested me to. He said it was one of the worst case of allergies he had ever seen. Before this I never had allergies. This leads me back to the th2 imbalance in Chronic Fatigue Symdrome and Fibromyalgia. When the body is in a th2 state it creates antibodies. When your body creates antibodies and overreacts to harmless antigens, you become allergic. It seems like my body is stuck in a th2 state. Also certain viruses like Epstein Barr (which i have a positive test for) can switch the body over to a th-2 state. When you are in th2 mode, you cant fight off colds well, which is probobly why i get sick constantly. There are a few different supplements that can help switch your body back towards the middle between th1 and th2. (being to far in either direction is not good though) I tried a few different supplements after researching this for a while. The first supplement i found that pushed the body back into the th1 direction is called Transfer Factor. Transfer Factor is an immune system modulator. It is very expensive but did help me.
The other supplement that i thought helped the most was called earth dragon. Believe it or not this is actually made out of worms. This one seemed to work better that the transer factor. It sounds kind of crazy but if you thik about it it makes sense. Certain types of worms are parasites and in th2 mode, the body fight parasites. But these worms, just like the Epstein barr Virus, make a chemical that can trick the immune system to push it back to the th1 mode where the body isnt able to attack it. So we can use this to our benefit to push CFS and FMS patients immune systems from a th2 state, back towards the middle between th1 and th2. (that makes my brain hurt kindof)
(Th1 and Th2 immune system imbalance in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Symptoms « Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Doctors, Supplements, And Forums)

Immune System Imbalance (TH2 Dominance): Overview

The quality of an individual's immune system can be evaluated through the balance of cytokines it is producing. This increasingly popular classification method is referred to as the Th1/Th2 balance. Interleukins and interferons are called "cytokines" which can be grouped into those secreted by Th1 type cells and those secreted by Th2 type cells. Th1 cells promote cell-mediated immunity while Th2 cells induce humoral immunity. (Article continues below...)
These two different methods exist by which the body fights infections. While cellular immunity (Th1) directs Natural Killer T-cells and macrophages to attack abnormal cells and microorganisms at sites of infection inside the cells, humoral immunity (Th2) results in the production of antibodies used to neutralize foreign invaders and substances outside of the cells.

In many cases, an infection is fought with both arms of the immune system. At other times predominantly one is needed to control an infection. A healthy immune system is both balanced and dynamic: it should be balanced between
Th1 and Th2 activity, switching back and forth between the two as needed. This allows for a quick eradication of a threat and then a return to balance before responding to the next threat. The inability to respond adequately with a Th1 response can result in chronic infection and cancer; an overactive Th2 response can contribute to allergies, various syndromes and play a role in autoimmune disease. In end stage illnesses, both arms of the immune system fail.

Two mechanisms are at work contributing to the development of chronic diseases.
  • Pathogen defense mechanisms. When an immature immune cell is exposed to a virus, cancer, yeast, or intracellular bacteria (for example mycoplasma or chlamydia pneumonia), a Th1 response should be initiated. Viruses, especially herpes viruses such as EBV, CMV or HHV6, make proteins that mimic a particular cytokine. By this means the virus deceives the immune system into thinking that the threat is not coming from a virus. The immune system counters with too little of a Th1 response, the virus remains concealed and the infection becomes active or chronic. It is now thought that many, if not most, pathogens have this defensive ability.
  • Immune system imbalance. In the above example, the virus has increased its chances of survival by diverting an immune system which is out of balance. It would have been able to respond more accurately if it were healthier. Immune system health is influenced by how we eat and think, our exposure to chemicals and our genetic heritage. In effect we are being judged as individuals for the poor lifestyle decisions we and our parents have made and as a society for not living in greater harmony with nature.
Th1 cells secrete INF-gamma and IL-2, which activate macrophages and cytotoxic T-cells to kill intracellular organisms; Type Th2 cells secrete IL-4, IL-5, IL-6 and IL-10, which help B cells to secrete protective antibodies.

A failure of the Th1 arm of the immune system and an overactive Th2 arm is implicated in a wide variety of chronic illnesses. These include
AIDS, CFS, candidiasis, multiple allergies, multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), viral hepatitis, gulf war illness, cancer and other illnesses. If these two arms of the immune system could be balanced by stimulating Th1 and decreasing Th2, then many of the symptoms associated with these chronic illnesses would diminish or disappear and we would have found the answer to immune restoration and balance or the equivalent of a cure. A possible line of therapy being investigated by the medical community is to reintroduce some of these cytokines to people who have severe immune deficiencies. This approach can be tricky because large amounts of any particular cytokine can have serious side-effects. Furthermore, their half-life in the body is usually relatively short and they are expensive.

One point to remember for general application with naturally occurring or synthetic immuno-modulators is that when they are taken continuously, at the same dose, they may become less effective. The dose must vary so that the immune system does not reset itself to the old balance point. Adjust the dose up and down as well as stopping use from time to time.

There are many natural agents available to help restore balance in an underactive Th1 arm.
These include:

Omega-3
fatty acids, monounsaturated fats found in olive and hazelnut oils, vitamin A cod liver oil, l-Glutamine, Silica, digestive enzymes, friendly intestinal flora or soil based organisms (SBOs), ginseng (Red Korean or concentrated Siberian Ginseng extract), chlorella (spirulina and some other sea vegetables may have similar benefits), thyroid hormones, garlic (raw or aged extract), l-Glutathione (or products that raise levels), DHEA or AED (androstendiol), UV-A light, vitamin E, transfer factor (antigen specific) - protein immunomodulators extracted from colostrum, colostrum, low dose naltrexone, IP6, lentinian and certain other mushrooms, Thymus extracts, licorice root, dong quai, beta 1,3-glucan, noni, neem, gingko biloba, exercise, water (to aid detoxification), a positive attitude and prayer, the ability to forgive and be compassionate, and having long-term goals.

Factors that induce Th2 cytokines and suppress cell-mediated immunity. Processed, heated vegetable oils high in trans-fatty acids and linoleic acid (safflower, soy, canola, corn and sunflower),
glucose (white sugar), asbestos, lead, mercury and other heavy metals, pesticides, air and water pollutants, progesterone, prednisone, morphine, tobacco, cortisol (in high doses), HIV, candida albicans, HCV, E coli and many other pathogens, continuous stress, thalidomide, UV-B light, pregnancy, melatonin (conflicting research suggests that high levels induce Th2 cytokines while very small amounts induce Th1 cytokines), alcohol (animals studies show that ethanol definitely suppresses Th1 cytokines and induces Th2; beer was not tested and there are some indications it may help), streptococcus thermophilis (sometimes found in yoghurt), candidiasis, circulating immune complexes (CICs - caused by a combination of leaky gut syndrome and poor digestion of proteins due to a lack or HCl and digestive enzymes), sedentary lifestyle, negative attitudes, low body temperature, acid saliva pH, chronic insomnia, inability to dream, weight lifting, and steroids (for muscle gain).
http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C104791.html

Hapa ndipo kwenye kina cha hoja:

Two mechanisms are at work contributing to the development of chronic diseases.
Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Pathogen defense mechanisms. When an immature immune cell is exposed to a virus, cancer, [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G792.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]yeast[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B], or intracellular [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G531.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]bacteria[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B] (for example mycoplasma or [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G1288.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]chlamydia[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G2004.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]pneumonia[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]), a Th1 response should be initiated. Viruses, especially [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G1936.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]herpes[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B] viruses such as [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G585.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]EBV[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B], [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G988.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]CMV[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B] or HHV6, make proteins that mimic a particular [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.diagnose-me.com/glossary/G799.html"][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]cytokine[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][B]. By this means the virus deceives the immune system into thinking that the threat is not coming from a virus. The immune system counters with too little of a Th1 response, the virus remains concealed and the infection becomes active or chronic. It is now thought that many, if not most, pathogens have this defensive ability.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Immune system imbalance. In the above example, the virus has increased its chances of survival by diverting an immune system which is out of balance. It would have been able to respond more accurately if it were healthier. Immune system health is influenced by how we eat and think, our exposure to chemicals and our genetic heritage. In effect we are being judged as individuals for the poor lifestyle decisions we and our parents have made and as a society for not living in greater harmony with nature
.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/LIST]

Mkuu hukunielewa,

Nilimaanisha kuwa Babu wa Loliondo hana chapisho hata moja wala kitu kama hicho lakini Dawa yake imetumika kwa Wasomi wa ngazi zote na viongozi wote wakuu wa Nchi.

Dawa zote za asili zilizokuwa zianuzwa na kutumika pale kwenye maonyesho ya saba saba zote hazijawahi kuwa na machapisho yote ya kitaalam lakini Dawa zinatumika ....

.... Kwanini P Duesberg machapsho yake yanapokataliwa na wasomi wenzake iwe ni issue saanaaa .... Wakati dawa yake inayotwa VIATHEN au kiswahili KUPONA .... inatumika Ulaya nzima!! Ninachosema ni kuwa Machapisho ni machapisho yana nafsi yake lakini Machapisho yasifanywe Miuungu!!!

ohhh samhani sikukuelewa mwanzo... ! tupo pamoja mkuu

Full contacts za kupona waweza kuipata vide zantel 0777378605 imesajiliwa Hapa Tanzania na TFDA.

Back
Top Bottom