African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Yes it does. I'll post images a little later. Though android isn't as impressive as Enigma2 & I've not tinkered with it a lot as I've an android substitute in a Starsat SR-X7.

It's a magnificent box for its price. The IPTV offered as Novaler TV is đź‘Ś if one has unlimited internet; way better than Apollo for me.
Thanks edson05, the developers never released an Android image for my decoder, only a provision to load one.....

This place is very dormant. The reason for its being dormant is peculiar, isn't it? Getting what one likes is very simple to everybody.
I think there are too many options nowadays, especially coz of internet tv.For example in my case I came here looking for affordable movies, animal docs and football.The first two I get from two sats via a very basic setup comprising of 2 small dishes (90cm&100cm).For football I only pay kshs 30 and I get 2gb data, then look for a stable stream(even if it is SD I don't mind), and just like that I connect my Tv or comp and I watch my favorite team.This has made me even too lazy to think of Iks stuff.

This place is very dormant. The reason for its being dormant is peculiar, isn't it? Getting what one likes is very simple to everybody.
Sure, everything is available nowadays, . No hustle, you just need internet and it's all done.
We have all forgotten about STRONG DECODERS and its name.

I don't stream anything I'm an Asas all the way
A mix of both works for me but am ASAS inside out. I love to explore FTA especially when I travel upcountry. In the city Nairobi am mostly on 4w with a 130cm offset and inverto black LNB but I noticed my signal is usually unstable in the evening not had time to check why. Guys can give me ideas I refine it over the weekend.

tricks and treats
Screenshot_20230531-191107_Photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom