African Satellite World and Sat Gear

What's your location and the equipment are you using Dish size and lnb
The red dot is where I am located. So the beam is a bit far. I use 8ft prime focus with Inverto Black Ultra.
Screenshot_20210703-113026_Chrome.jpg

Let Love Reign, assuming your on 8Ft and locking on tp. 11542h/ 3703, the package will definitely come up on 3.2/ 4.0m satellite antenna
Exactly on 3.2 m I would bring it on. Or if I was in Central Tanzania(Dodoma), the package would appear with 2.4m as that's North from where I am (southeast). I can imagine if it wasn't for 16e and 36e, I would have lost an FTA battle by now.
Currently this tp jus appear but with no signal 11474 v 27500.

Exactly on 3.2 m I would bring it on. Or if I was in Central Tanzania(Dodoma), the package would appear with 2.4m as that's North from where I am (southeast). I can imagine if it wasn't for 16e and 36e, I would have lost an FTA battle by now.
Currently this tp jus appear but with no signal 11474 v 27500.
Do you get stuffs from 16e and 32e easly (FTA) ? If you I so, Dish size and LNB please.

The red dot is where I am located. So the beam is a bit far. I use 8ft prime focus with Inverto Black Ultra.View attachment 1838666
You've made me wanna try, Nimetumia LNB ya X-cruiser+ 6ft pf@ 16e nikapata tps zote, I suppose it may do some tricks towards that side if combined with a 2.4m pf before I open my pocket for an inverto.
Je watumia inverto for prime focus au offset?
Screenshot_2021-07-08-11-41-34-961_com.android.browser.jpg

You've made me wanna try, Nimetumia LNB ya X-cruiser+ 6ft pf@ 16e nikapata tps zote, I suppose it may do some tricks towards that side if combined with a 2.4m pf before I open my pocket for an inverto.
Je watumia inverto for prime focus au offset?
View attachment 1845596
With 2.4 you will definitely hit green even without an inverto. This is with regard to the location you are in. Its more closer to the south than where I am.

I have established that inverto Black ultra perform better in both dishes(offset and prime) than inverto black ultra for PF, hence I am using inverto Black ultra on a PF.

Between inverto black for prime focus and stargold which is powerful and good for tracking satellites which are notorious consindering one is long neck and has a bigger waveguide
tapatalk_1565120593900.jpg
IMG-20201007-WA0012.jpg

Between inverto black for prime focus and stargold which is powerful and good for tracking satellites which are notorious consindering one is long neck and has a bigger waveguideView attachment 1846220View attachment 1846224
When the lnb arms are set right to the focal length then Long neck may not necessarily be an issue..they become an issue when the lnb needs to be adjusted to meet the required focal length that's When long neck becomes really important.
Of the two Inverto takes it home but in a very slight margin(others could have different experience than mine).
But on all account I would suggest you take an all winner Inverto Black ultra. Its better than fuji and invert for pf.

Back
Top Bottom