African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hi folks!From studying flysat beams,there is a 'tongue' of astra 28e 2f signal that touches west kenya.Before i go atop a ladder in the rain,how difficult is it to nab this in nairobi area via a 100cm dish and inverto?i love ghana mux and i am bored by 7w.
28.png

Hi folks!From studying flysat beams,there is a 'tongue' of astra 28e 2f signal that touches west kenya.Before i go atop a ladder in the rain,how difficult is it to nab this in nairobi area via a 100cm dish and inverto?i love ghana mux and i am bored by 7w.
If I'm not wrong Kung'u had nabbed it with 120cm offset you can try

Sent from my SLIDE2 using JamiiForums mobile app

Hi folks!From studying flysat beams,there is a 'tongue' of astra 28e 2f signal that touches west kenya.Before i go atop a ladder in the rain,how difficult is it to nab this in nairobi area via a 100cm dish and inverto?i love ghana mux and i am bored by 7w.View attachment 1797302
Just try but I don't keep your hopes high. Needs 135cm/180cm pf or more.

Hi folks!From studying flysat beams,there is a 'tongue' of astra 28e 2f signal that touches west kenya.Before i go atop a ladder in the rain,how difficult is it to nab this in nairobi area via a 100cm dish and inverto?i love ghana mux and i am bored by 7w.View attachment 1797302
try only if you're in Nakuru and westwards. Once tried in Nairobi with a 120cm and failed miserably

Back
Top Bottom