MBC 2

SSFB

SS variety 2

SS variety 1

SS Action

TNT

Nickjr

CNN

I have Cccam that open MYTV and Metro Dstv channels on 51e if you need it chat me private.
Whatsapp +250788274505

Where can I get BeIn sports decoder in Tz or else where? Can I get seller/agent's contacts??

Hi guys. Does the icone wegoo smart card port work with züku smart card?
Mfetra, A few months ago while on my rounds in Luthuli Avenue, two employees of ZxKÚ Fibre walked into the shop with a pink coloured CAM Module in search of any decoder that supports a CAM slot.

If the iCONe WeGOO HD has a CI Slot it is very possible that it has preinstalled & updated CAM files. Also note that payTV viewing cards are paired with the official STB. Give a try & inform the house.

Cartoon

SSPL

SS variety 3

SS laliga

SS variety 4

SS WWE

Discovery

Food Network

Bloomberg

History

Nat Geo

Nat Geo wild

ID

Disney

ESPN

MTV Base

Nicklendeon

E!

CBS justice

MBC 2

SSFB

SS variety 2

SS variety 1

SS Action

TNT

Nickjr

CNN

I have Cccam that open MYTV and Metro Dstv channels on 51e if you need it chat me private.
Whatsapp +250788274505
mosescollon, The cline opening the XStv channels will not last. The payTV viewing cards by the broadcaster was solely for promotional purposes.

Once the official decoders are rolled out. All of the promotional viewing cards will be deactivated

Mfetra, A few months ago while on my rounds in Luthuli Avenue, two employees of ZxKÚ Fibre walked into the shop with a pink coloured CAM Module in search of any decoder that supports a CAM slot.

If the iCONe WeGOO HD has a CI Slot it is very possible that it has preinstalled & updated CAM files. Also note that payTV viewing cards are paired with the official STB. Give a try & inform the house.
Anyone who needs a decoder with a CI slot i have Zgemma H9 COMBO , tested and working 100% .

Back
Top Bottom