African Satellite World and Sat Gear

7 Westerners

gukt.jpg

i have two questions based on earlier post that i seek clarification

Is Twenty two magharibi inafunguliwa na starsat kwani ??

Is that beam with us ??

i have two questions based on earlier post that i seek clarification

Is Twenty two magharibi inafunguliwa na starsat kwani ??

Is that beam with us ??
Yes the beam is with us. You can nab it with 90cm. I even nab it a year back as a parasite of @7w on a 4ft offset dish.

Does your hOSaNa opening with 261 ... i tried and was getting nothing on channels that usually opening on 258

If I'm not wrong,He uses Dvb to IPTV(this means you don't need a dish ,and you can get channels through sdx files) .This IPTV version is different from the other that requires you to have a dish(e.g it consumes a lot of bundles/bytes),and sometimes one version might be off while the other might at the same time be on.
IMG_20191015_143237.jpg

If I'm not wrong,He uses Dvb to IPTV(this means you don't need a dish ,and you can get channels through sdx files) .This IPTV version is different from the other that requires you to have a dish(e.g it consumes a lot of bundles/bytes),and sometimes one version might be off while the other might at the same time be on.
View attachment 1234104

You are correct ... my dvb to iptv is always on ... when my pf was at 7w i didnt see any difference of it with a dish or without one .... clarity was the same .... so i later dedicated the 6ft to apstar

You are correct ... my dvb to iptv is always on ... when my pf was at 7w i didnt see any difference of it with a dish or without one .... clarity was the same .... so i later dedicated the 6ft to apstar
Dvb to iptv simply directs simply directs the box to obtain video stream for a channel from the internet instead of satellite broadcast if the satellite stream is unreadable due to scrambling or signal unavailable and if the channel is available on iptv

Dvb to iptv simply directs simply directs the box to obtain video stream for a channel from the internet instead of satellite broadcast if the satellite stream is unreadable due to scrambling or signal unavailable and if the channel is available on iptv

My question is while you are on 7w and switch off the dvb to iptv will hOSaNa work with just 4reva

Who cares?
If you want to add something to your ss2k, follow this link to
iptvsat.com/xtream
IMG_20191016_030128.jpeg
IMG_20191016_030116.jpeg
IMG_20191016_025727.jpeg
IMG_20191016_025723.jpeg

DATA GUZZLER. not for me.

saw this kwenye hotel room lights zikenda off kurudi ni starsat extreem,hii ni twenty two magharibi.
Does the starsato open it ? Ama it requires kanasa
Docked at 22W last night & was all blank for both 4ever & K*nasa except for one NHL feed channel. The NHL feed channel is not C+ Afrique content.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg

Alukom5, maybe it was an Apollo IPTV stream, or ... 🤔
There are reports 16E (South East Africa beam) is 👍 for some channels on 4ever but that's an unlikely explanation; the C+ sport channel at this position is named "C****+ Sport" not "C****+ Sport 1".

Docked at 22W last night & was all blank for both 4ever & K*nasa except for one NHL feed channel. The NHL feed channel is not C+ Afrique content.
View attachment 1234920 View attachment 1234919 View attachment 1234921
Alukom5, maybe it was an Apollo IPTV stream, or ...
There are reports 16E (South East Africa beam) is for some channels on 4ever but that's an unlikely explanation; the C+ sport channel at this position is named "C****+ Sport" not "C****+ Sport 1".

Hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom