African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thank you Watu8.
All those who wish to post in Swahili Kindly please go to the appropriate site and post to your heart's content. This thread should remain strictly in ENGLISH.
Maybe post also a Swahili translation of this. I suspect some people only understand Swahili. I am a none Swahili speaker trying to be empathetic to my brothers.

From around the web..
wb.jpg

Help me please i need to know this, Can any satellite receiver receive any satellite? Provided that it is not short listed within it?(can added satellite function to any receiver?)

Help me please i need to know this, Can any satellite receiver receive any satellite? Provided that it is not short listed within it?(can added satellite function to any receiver?)
Some satellite boxes forbid adding or editing satellite lists or transponders especially pay tv boxes like dstv and startimes.

All free to air boxes allow editing, adding and deleting satellites and transponders

Hello can anyone help me to know if its possible to track Hotbird 13e with 4ft dish through KU LNB and if its possible are there FTA channels?

Huu uzi naona mapicha picha,,yaani visimbuzi vya azam,zuku na star time ndo hatuwez kupata hizi channel??

Back
Top Bottom