African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Jeshis are lovers of high power TPs as they are meant for small dish home entertainment consumers.

With the only stable tps at 57e already occupied by MTN and BFBS I doubt Americans being Americans will settle for the remnant TPS.

Plus they are meant to serve the Asian geographical region so they're likely to move further east rather than west.
But we'll see.

Those who have been there before or have the information, can the TP 4096 on NSS 12 be nabbed as a parasite on a 6 footer please?

........ one has hanged on my side too plus the series one is not flowing................. The watchable 'series' channel is the one called ho*nsat tv shows,which is still on.on 57e,the viable channels arefrance 24english, cnbcafrica,rtdoc,rt news,action,tv shows and kids.but one day i saw UG's sanyuka tv at that position,The sports channel is good,but its often irritating.its almost as if its operated by a person with a be*n subscription and viewers are at his or her mercy.so one day its on be*n sports 5,kesho its on be*n sports 6 and so on.so sometimes anafunga nyumba anaenda for a day or two.then he comes back anafungulia:):D

Those who have been there before or have the information, can the TP 4096 on NSS 12 be nabbed as a parasite on a 6 footer please?

Yes possible using ES21 gold plus lnb.... But the encryption will render it a futile hustle

The rest are okay on my side, just sport and series are misbehaving. The tv shos & series airs different offerings though...

Yes possible using ES21 gold plus lnb.... But the encryption will render it a futile hustle

Okay, if only it would autoroll it would be okay then since there are some whose keys change so fast. Thanks.

I've noticed apstar signals have gone down in strength.. . I thot sumtin had messed my setup which is on ground level.. I haven't gotten to tweak it .. maybe it true... the signal disappears at night ?
True here also been tweeking since morning no Axn only managing lotus.
Been very boring week.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom