African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Finally nailed 3740 on 68.5 using es-21 lnb.
But alas...l do miss disc channels we used to get previously...esp disc sci.
Are they still catchable? If so, where?

I wonder what you got because they are on that frequency you quoted above, the former channels plus addional HD ones.

With 6ft the signal quality is between 10 and 23%

I wonder what you got because they are on that frequency you quoted above, the former channels plus addional HD ones.
Just confirmed that they are there. Only thing is l just fried my disecq switch so l will have to wait till l replace it tomorrow. Thanks for the support guys.

how to add biss key on alphabox x6 combo?on powervu channels are also not opening what i have to do hbo n sony on intelsat 20 plz guid me

IPTV Bw. kamathig is glorius but takes data for lunch,dinner and supper. It requires fast unlimited internet.
Hi, kindly tell us more about IPTV.what internet speed is required ie Mbps,how about charges....can someone please explain to us.
Best regards

Never heard of it, but Pauxis has a slight edge.
0f9bcc8c9d7bec86175157548bc9d985.jpg

Just seen it on web page

I confirmed that all the disc channels are there on 3740.
Just two more questions.
How stable is the signal coz l cant seem to get it in the aftetnoon/evening.
Secondly, lm getting 3740 using 4950h but much as l try, my 4922 (s/w 198p) isnt tracking that particular tp. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom